Postal Service From Bangkok.

RioMist

Is anyone else having problems getting their post from Bangkok from overseas. I have had a parcel in Lak Si since the 27th Jan and according to the tracking service it's still there. I know there has been problems with the protests last week.. but I would have thought they were over from there now as the election is over.

We sent a document via registered priority overseas post from Phuket to Australia, on the 24th January 2014, and according to online Thai post tracking, it hasn’t even left the country as yet remaining stuck in Chumpon for some unknown reason. I regret now using such a turtle express mail service.

Edited by MK1

We sent a document via registered priority overseas post from Phuket to Australia, on the 24th January 2014, and according to online Thai post tracking, it hasn’t even left the country as yet remaining stuck in Chumpon for some unknown reason. I regret now using such a turtle express mail service.

I think the post office in Chumpon was blocked by protesters stopping the ballot boxes being distributed... Should be ok now (I hope) I have to say I have always found Thai post reliable and after 12 years here I have never lost any post... I just got a but worried cuz this parcel had been stuck in bkk for 8 days with no movement..

Or with goverment services being blocked you could have made a wiser choice and sent via a private service.

Sent from my D90W using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi My parcel left Sweden 30th January when tracing no info about arrival to Bangkok and further to Phuket. Normally delivery to home-door 7-max 10 days ? Main post office Bangkok shut down or ? Anybody know ? Not nice to go to a birthday party to-morrow wuth no preseent ! Thanks for info !