Watches

jamden

Bangkok is where you want to go. There are hundreds of sellers/buyers of rare and antique watches all over the place. couple of older Chinese guys here that sell mostly on the Internet. they don't pay good prices at all. in fact they rarely buy.

Bangkok is where you want to go. There are hundreds of sellers/buyers of rare and antique watches all over the place. couple of older Chinese guys here that sell mostly on the Internet. they don't pay good prices at all. in fact they rarely buy.

Where would be the best place in Bangkok to try and sell a Breitling Navitimer 1980 with titanium grey dial, titanium/18k bracelet and 18k parts set at 12,3,6 and 9 on the rotating bezel?

Serious question if you know the best place.

A friend of mine lives in Hong Kong but comes to visit CNX every few months. He is a second hand watch dealer in Hong Kong and does some business in bkk and here as well

He will be coming over in a week or 2 so if you wany i can pass your details on to him and maybe you guys can work something out? Pm me for his contact details.

Stig

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In airport plaza there is a high end jewelry shop on 3rd or 4th floor close to the entrance of Robinsons, on the left hand side as you look at Robinsons from inside the Mall. I have noticed several second Rolex watches for sale in there.

Hope this helps.