Thai hating Farnags

Pattayarossoblu

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

and yet thai's do not have a clue what they feel, how they feel, what they think or would do.laugh.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER would a Thai hate a farang even in their dreams.

Why?

They are so intelligent, generous, loving, sympathetic, polite, handsome and even teach the Thais how to live in Thailand and prepare their native Thai food the correct way - how could they ever hate them?

Edit: and of course they know everything about the Thais better than the Thais themselves!!!

Edited by ravip

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

I dont know how many minutes will pass before someone will cancel what i will write here.But i hope u will read before it diseapper and tell me if i can write what i think about someone like you.For me silly post means silly person(so refer to me)........

Yes, you can say what you like. You will not cause any offense to me.

In all honestly it's because we are more socially evolved. We come to their country on holiday and for the MAJORITY of people try and shag their women. They come to our countries for things like education and being an expat themselves and that is only the very elite of Thai society. Can you see the difference ?

They basically think that we view their country as a playground and that ultimately anything they say or do is inconsequential and meaningless to us. On the other hand the Bangkok post writes articles referring to Justin Biebers childish antics and all Thai media outlets will have daily stories concerning the west. We only concern ourselves with Thai news when there is political unrest or maybe just maybe we might do a program on the sex industry and ladyboys. They also have to basically copy everything we do and the most recent example of this would be reality TV; pop idol type show, next top model type show, has there been a big brother type show ? I don't know but probably. Are you beginning to get the picture now ? They basically stream off us and we in return use their women as sexual play things and their beaches to rest and recouporate from our stressful lives in the west.

I am Thai. Am I allow to give my two cents?

Special price for you - 5 cents!

But yes, it would be interesting to hear your perspective.

Here are my five cents:

1. I love it when farangs come to Thailand and create a better life for those girls and her family and beyond.

2. It is kind of disappointed though when I see farangs seem to think their way of doing thing is superior to Thai's way.

3. I feel sometime farangs don't take responsibility for their action and blame Thais for things that go wrong for them.

4. I also think farangs tend to forget that they are not in their country anymore so they want to pay little for their living, yet they want to receive five stars hotel services.

5. Finally, one thing that I don't understand is that why are farangs complain a lot about double pricing when in actuality they would pay triple price for service/product if they were to purchase in their homeland.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

I am Thai. Am I allow to give my two cents?

Special price for you - 5 cents!

But yes, it would be interesting to hear your perspective.

Here are my five cents:

1. I love it when farangs come to Thailand and create a better life for those girls and her family and beyond.

2. It is kind of disappointed though when I see farangs seem to think their way of doing thing is superior to Thai's way.

3. I feel sometime farangs don't take responsibility for their action and blame Thais for things that go wrong for them.

4. I also think farangs tend to forget that they are not in their country anymore so they want to pay little for their living, yet they want to receive five stars hotel services.

5. Finally, one thing that I don't understand is that why are farangs complain a lot about double pricing when in actuality they would pay triple price for service/product if they were to purchase in their homeland.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good list but I am clueless as to why you think charging someone more money because of the color of their skin is okay ? Believe me I am perfectly happy to pay a little more to someone who is earning 7000baht a month but to question the fact that it IS morally wrong to over charge someone because of his nationality or skin color, is just not right.

Edited by onewhowalkswithbuffalo

This thread is an eye-opener because it shows just how deluded many TV members are about the extent of our importance to the average Thai.

The tiny percentage of the population that actually comes into contact with us don't even think about us let alone hate us because we're simply not that important.

Once we've left their taxis, bars, restaurants and retail outlets, they couldn't give a monkey's beyond the little extra scratch they can earn

Oh yes, they watch Western TV and movies, they eat farang food from time to time, they love Western football and our celebrities but they know full well that those farangs are a world away from the bottom-of-the-barrel, deviant douche bags they see strutting down the street with a micro-skirted strumpet half their age tottering alongside in stilettos.

Hate us? No

Ridicule us? Yep . . . if they can be arsed

• Like 1

This thread is an eye-opener because it shows just how deluded many TV members are about the extent of our importance to the average Thai.

The tiny percentage of the population that actually comes into contact with us don't even think about us let alone hate us because we're simply not that important.

Once we've left their taxis, bars, restaurants and retail outlets, they couldn't give a monkey's beyond the little extra scratch they can earn

Oh yes, they watch Western TV and movies, they eat farang food from time to time, they love Western football and our celebrities but they know full well that those farangs are a world away from the bottom-of-the-barrel, deviant douche bags they see strutting down the street with a micro-skirted strumpet half their age tottering alongside in stilettos.

Hate us? No

Ridicule us? Yep . . . if they can be arsed

youde have to slip a long way to be ridiculed by a thai :D

Good list but I am clueless as to why you think charging someone more money because of the color of their skin is okay ? Believe me I am perfectly happy to pay a little more to someone who is earning 7000baht a month but to question the fact that it IS morally wrong to over charge someone because of his nationality or skin color, is just not right.

No, not based on skin color at all, based on ignorance of what the usual price should be.

Not any different from what airlines do, if you decide tomorrow morning to fly to Goa, and hop on the train out to the airport, bowl up to the Air India desk and buy a ticket, you're going to pay a lot more than everyone else sitting around you in the cabin.

Most transactions in cultures like Thailand take place with no marked prices, and the price actually payed will very often vary based on your knowledge, your relationship with the seller and your ability to bargain.

Nothing to do with "racism", they'll happily rip off a fellow Asian just as much as a farang or black fellow.

No, not based on skin color at all, based on ignorance of what the usual price should be.

Not any different from what airlines do, if you decide tomorrow morning to fly to Goa, and hop on the train out to the airport, bowl up to the Air India desk and buy a ticket, you're going to pay a lot more than everyone else sitting around you in the cabin.

Most transactions in cultures like Thailand take place with no marked prices, and the price actually payed will very often vary based on your knowledge, your relationship with the seller and your ability to bargain.

Nothing to do with "racism", they'll happily rip off a fellow Asian just as much as a farang or black fellow.

but the price quoted to a white guy in a suit and tie will be a multiple of the price a thai wearing a taxi drivers uniform for instance would pay

thats why people think its racist when its actually more like capitalism based on appearance if they overcharge someone basing

their assumptions onhow much he can afford or / will pay etc

length

I think its your big truck, they would dislike... laugh.png

True. They are all insecure about having their gal fall for my truck. Maybe I should put some boombox speakers in the back for greater effect. wink.png

Nice to see you back and posting in General again.

This place is richer for your Truck parked here.

Hate is a big word. IMHO don't think Thais hate farangs, for anything. Not even when you park your trucks at their women's parking garage, there are plenty of parking lot space around.

They don't give a flying monkey's bottom about farangs, as opposed to what many farangs think that they are superstars in Thailand and thinks that all Thais find them interesting and welcoming them with open hands. Because they have been hearing alot of '' hello, welcoooooome, hansuuuummm man''.

Thais,whom do not work in the tourism/bar related industries, do not spent their time thinking or talking about farangs. They think mostly about the recent drama series on television, their whiteness of their skin, what to eat for breakie, lunch or dinner, their (Thai) sugardaddy/gik/mia noi, family/children.

• Like 2

but the price quoted to a white guy in a suit and tie will be a multiple of the price a thai wearing a taxi drivers uniform for instance would pay

thats why people think its racist when its actually more like capitalism based on appearance if they overcharge someone basing

their assumptions onhow much he can afford or / will pay etc

Yes and obviously nothing wrong with that, happens all the time worldwide in those industries and cultures where the vendor can get away with it - "value based pricing".

According to you if you were a thai were to write a reason for hating us foreigners, what you would write?Thanks for your answers

Bad grammar.

And what's your purpose in pointing that out, are you really unable to extract the gist of his meaning?

How about:

What do you think are possible reasons that some Thais hate farang?

length

I think its your big truck, they would dislike... laugh.png

True. They are all insecure about having their gal fall for my truck. Maybe I should put some boombox speakers in the back for greater effect. wink.png

Nice to see you back and posting in General again.

This place is richer for your Truck parked here.

Thanks...I think :) I only got lost and ended up in here. Saw the farnags title and thought someone was complaining again.

If the OP is Thai, a better question might be "What does he think Thai people hate about farnags?" I would be interested to see in his opinion the top 3.