Russian Couple wake-up to burglary of their rented Pattaya Villa

webfact

Russian Couple wake-up to burglary of their rented Pattaya Villa

russia-21.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Russian Couple, who have rented a luxury Villa for 2 months in South Pattaya, woke-up on Thursday to find their villa had been broken into and items of value had been stolen.

Pattaya Police were called to the Villa Norway Resort in the Pratamnuk Hill area and met with Mr. Artur Stotsky aged 42 and his wife. The pair directed Police to a window at the rear of the villa and also pointed out a grey colored towel which had been left on a chair and black marks on the wall which were not there when the pair went to bed at 2am.

As the pair slept on the 2nd floor it is thought more than 1 person illegally entered their villa and reportedly stole 20,000 Baht in cash, a Laptop Computer, Mobile Phone and a Honda PCX Motorbike. At 9am the pair awoke to find evidence of the burglary.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/117627/russian-couple-wake-up-to-burglary-of-their-rented-pattaya-villa/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-07

Naah couldn't have happened...a made up story. According to the property pimps, Pratumnak is the "Beverly Hills" of Pattaya.

And who rents a "villa" in Pattaya that has windows with no bars...those cheapo aluminum sliders ain't gonna stop anyone.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

Naah couldn't have happened...a made up story. According to the property pimps, Pratumnak is the "Beverly Hills" of Pattaya.

And who rents a "villa" in Pattaya that has windows with no bars...those cheapo aluminum sliders ain't gonna stop anyone.

And what about a LOUD alarm ???? w00t.gif

Too many possibilities which all pint back to the Thais and their irresponsible, unaccountable, apathetic approach to life and others.

When was the last time the locks were changed?

When was the last time the room was rented by someone who popped out with the keys and returned with doubles, for future reference?

Who?... when?... why?...etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum.

The only thing I get out of this is the consistency in which Thais never seem to disappoint me when it comes to pure and simple destructive self behavior towards themselves, others and legitimate and any good opportunity in general.

Translated: Another day in Thailand.

Too many possibilities which all pint back to the Thais and their irresponsible, unaccountable, apathetic approach to life and others.

When was the last time the locks were changed?

When was the last time the room was rented by someone who popped out with the keys and returned with doubles, for future reference?

Who?... when?... why?...etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum.

The only thing I get out of this is the consistency in which Thais never seem to disappoint me when it comes to pure and simple destructive self behavior towards themselves, others and legitimate and any good opportunity in general.

Translated: Another day in Thailand.

Well at least we got to seven posts before the reflexive Thai bashing rant appeared,

• Like 1

"And who walks around Pattaya with a gold neklace worth 75000 baht" Why do you thai apologists always chime in and blame the farang victim. Why did you not reply to the killing this week of the thai site foreman ?

Why did you not post your usual reply, blaming the victim ? WHY

"And who walks around Pattaya with a gold neklace worth 75000 baht" Why do you thai apologists always chime in and blame the farang victim. Why did you not reply to the killing this week of the thai site foreman ?

Why did you not post your usual reply, blaming the victim ? WHY

Because we have to pick our spots...there's too much stupidity for us to keep track of. If it will make you feel better, I'll go and make said post about the stupid Thai fella as well.

And nobody is "blaming" them for anything. I'm just pointing out that if one rents an insecure home the chance of being burgled is higher than a secure one.

I suspect that the Russians didnt even have the window closed and were just using the mosquito screen part that can be seen in the photo. I do that in my condo at night but I doubt that anyone will be climbing around the walls outside to get up to my floor.

I was in a busy restaurant in Central recently. On his own at the table next to me was a Russian with a new Sony laptop. At one point he put the laptop in its bag, put the bag down on the table and walked away towards the till. He did this all in one motion so he clearly hadnt forgotten the laptop on the floor or anything like that. I thought that was a bit daring but assumed that he was going to pay his bill and come back. But I watched him walk right out of the restaurant and towards the toilets on the far side of the concourse. I thought that was even more daring. Then to my amazement he walked right past the toilets and into the car park area. He came back to the restaurant well over 10 minutes later and sat back down at his table.