Do Westerners Become Less Desirable When They Retire To Los

dawkin

Not personally looking at retiring soon as only 40, however I have an inkling that bargirls and the likes may find a westerner less desirable once he has retired in LOS, for some of the following reasons

* they are aware that you have a reduced earning potential. ie less capacity to provide for them or possible existing or future children

* they can not mask other activities ie. other farang boyfriends, thai husband, boyfriend

* your personality likely to change compared to when you were just on holiday

* are aware that expats are more savy and will not pay the over the top for girls etc

* expats will not send money, buy less gifts etc

* expats more likely to understand their language, culture and have friends to assist them so are more difficult to mislead (assuming that a good % of girls are not straight up)

Furthermore I meet Brit who lives in Pattaya 7 months a year and can speak the language. He tells he never spends more than 700 baht for any girl and has 17 he can call at anytime and they will visit his condo. He said when he speaks in Thai, girls behaviour is exteremely different to typical farangs and locals never try to con him with any cons etc

regards

Don't think it makes a difference. :o

As usual, brit is right.

Speaking the language, being pleasant , not too cheap and the possibility of a long term "relationship" balance out the fresh-off-the-boat, money-to-throw-away idiot syndrome.

Although most unpleasant to look at, I get quality BGs easier now than when I was a thin, hair-endowed newbie with packed pockets. :D

Don't think it makes a difference. :o

Not when it comes to yourself, You won the picture page rating thing didnt you??

Beat most of us youngsters aswell

Is brit a handsome man, as well as an all-around good guy, gentleman and a scholar? :D

Don't think it makes a difference. :D

Not when it comes to yourself, You won the picture page rating thing didnt you??

Is brit a handsome man, as well as an all-around good guy, gentleman and a scholar? :D

I do my best! :D Dunno people say I get more hansum the more they drink, should I take this as a compliment? :o

Don't think it makes a difference. :D

I do my best! :D Dunno people say I get more hansum the more they drink, should I take this as a compliment? :o

judging from yer mugshot you posted in the TV Members Gallery - Yes :D

Maybe we should do one where Photo's cant be copied and pasted in out sites.

I know some websites have this thing where you cant copy them, maybe some computer wiz in here can help us out.

Maybe we should do one where Photo's cant be copied and pasted in out sites.

I know some websites have this thing where you cant copy them, maybe some computer wiz in here can help us out.

Unfortunately print screen option or a screen capture program - sort of defeats that idea. :o

Okay, folks, that was fun, but it's time to close this topic.

dawkin, since you're new here, you probably didn't know that we don't discuss bargirls and barboys on ThaiVisa any more.

It's just toooo tempting to talk about...there was this bar where....oh, no I won't. :o