What "exactly" does insurance with new bike cover..and...?

ford8

Had a PM from a guy

Results....

Hi just called them,excellent smart girl got all I needed in 1 minute.

I think thaiVisa has a lot of rubbish (some by me), but definitely a great source of info.

The essential I was looking for 80 percent against theft and nothing for damage.

basicly only theft for 2 years is covered - 80% 1st year 65% 2nd year from the new price, besides normal local/duty insurance with very minor coverage

recommend to buy an additional 3rd party insurrance for about 2.500THB/Year, which covers opponents medical and vehicle repair costs and bail for you.....evry decent broker seeling this, can reommend QBE or Safety insurance

Edited by MrJ

basicly only theft for 2 years is covered - 80% 1st year 65% 2nd year from the new price, besides normal local/duty insurance with very minor coverage

recommend to buy an additional 3rd party insurrance for about 2.500THB/Year, which covers opponents medical and vehicle repair costs and bail for you.....evry decent broker seeling this, can reommend QBE or Safety insurance

The bike is for someone else, I stick to pushbike, can I insure for other, it's in my name ?

'