Koo's T-Shirts

Newington

I am placing this in the Bangkok Forum and I am very much hoping that someone may be able to help. I bought some White T Shirts in the Pratunam area but I unfortunately cannot remember exactly where the shop was and I am returning to Bangkok and would very much like to buy some more. The T-Shirts are a Brand Called Koo's and on the sleeve is a label which reads Koo's Underwear. The shop was on the 2nd floor in a market and they only sold items from this Brand Koo's and no other. It would be wonderfully kind if someone from Bangkok knew the exact address and incredibly helpful if they also had a telephone number. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

A simple search on Google found this. The building is halfway between platinum and Panthip Plaza. Hope this helps.

KOO'S UNDERWEAR

888, Grand Diamond Plaza, 2nd Floor, 233 Room Petchburi Road, Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400

• 3 months later...

Hi Newtington,

I work at KOO'S and it's such a pleasant surprise to come across your post! Thank you for wearing KOO'S and looking to purchase more! It's unfortunate that I come across this post way too late. You might have not been able to find our shop at the Grand Diamond as we've moved to another location which is the Krungthong Plaza 2nd floor (the building opposite Platinum Mall in Pratunaam). So as of current, our wholesale shops are located at Krungthong Plaza (2nd floor), and Platinum Mall (3rd floor Nathan Road).

And to cater to our foreign wholesale and retail customers, we'll be launching our online store, www.koosunderwear.com, this July where shipping will be available worldwide. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us at +66(0)2.898.4692. smile.png

Thank you!