Two Students arrested following British Necklace snatch in South Pattaya

webfact

young men make Bad choices some time's , community service is what they need and to stay in school , if drugs are involved , get the boys some help , don't crucify them , iv worked with young people and with a little help and guidance the boys can become Good citizen's . they need to learn to think with a compassionate mind , I wish them Good luck .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I read it he was sroped on his own bike too. Anyway, it's his constitutional right to be dumb, many will post, and it's the constitutional right of peerps to try to steal it.

Funny how they got the one of them posing with the necklace. Funny the Thai police...they can easily apprehend a couple teenage kids for petty theft but can't arrest insurrectionist like Suthep for doing untold billions of baht in damage to the Thai economy.

But you do not find it funny that DSI is also not able to apprehend anyone who threw grenades at the protesters or shot them. But I guess you follow Chalerm in his view that the protesters themselves did it.

If you Yellows could stop foaming at the mouth for a moment and stop seeing everything through your tinted glasses, you would see that my post is a comment on how the police can sometimes be good at catching the odd petty or serious criminal as long as they are poor and "uninfluential" but how suddenly they become immobilized in enforcing any of Thailand's laws in the rich and powerful of any color.

Why on earth do these foreigners go strutting around wearing gold necklaces in a poor country....showing off, want people to think they are rich,? serves them right .Sorry.

You consider a $700 necklace to be a display of wealth?

Pattaya has moved up market.

Why on earth do these foreigners go strutting around wearing gold necklaces in a poor country....showing off, want people to think they are rich,? serves them right .Sorry.

What about thais( "STRUTTING AROUND") wearing gold worth 75,000 TBH. Does it ("SERVE THEM RIGHT")?

Where was your reply to the thai foreman killed last week here in Pattaya ?

No, I am not blaming the victim, but why walk around with a THB 20,000 necklace?

If not to wear it why else would anyone buy a piece of jewellery, regardless of it's value?

Wear it somewhere where it is safe to wear?

Yeah ! i tried that but it irritated my piles. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif