Buddha Issara accused of owning Chiang Mai properties

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't quite understand what Buddha Issara is protesting. Is he for or against the King/monarchy? I would appreciate if someone could clarify this for me.

he is totally for the king and monarchy but totally against corruption, thus he is against thaksin, thaksins party(ptp) and thaksins dogs(police/the reds), pretty simple really. Those that are rubbishing him are either paid thaksin scum or thaksin appologists

• Like 1

I read that sometimes the National Office of Buddhism in Thailand takes on certain responsibilities assigned by the prime minister. Are they working with the prime minister Yingluck to have Issara defrocked?

I don't quite understand what Buddha Issara is protesting. Is he for or against the King/monarchy? I would appreciate if someone could clarify this for me.

he is totally for the king and monarchy but totally against corruption, thus he is against thaksin, thaksins party(ptp) and thaksins dogs(police/the reds), pretty simple really. Those that are rubbishing him are either paid thaksin scum or thaksin appologists

I read that sometimes the National Office of Buddhism in Thailand takes on certain responsibilities assigned by the prime minister. Are they working with the prime minister Yingluck to have Issara defrocked?

they are trying to, they have their paid lackies inside the buddhism office as well to organize whatever they want just as they have their fingers in other govt appointed offices. The officials are being pressured by yl and her lackies to de frock him but it is ok for them to allow the monks to support the red factions as they are ptp approved.