Mail/Post in Thailand

ESCAPIS

First let me apologise if this is the wrong forum to post my inquiry to, I couldn't find a specific/appropriate one.

I will be moving shortly from my present accommodation to a temporary one , awaiting the readiness of the more permanent one.

I would like to go to the local post office and rent a postbox and ask them to divert my mail to that box where I can pick it at my own convenience.

Is this viable in Thailand? Can experienced members suggest an alternative method if what I intend to do is not viable?

Sent from an Apple gadget.

Private mailbox services (MBE, PostMailBox and others are more expensive but much more convenient and service-oriented, will forward via scan/email, fax even pay your bills for you.

Lots of courier services won't deliver to Post Office mailboxes, where the private services let you use an address that looks/works like a regular apartment or office suite address.

Have moved half a dozen times since coming to Thailand, never had to change a billing address, immigration etc.

Plus then you also keep your physical residence location private, only need to give it to those you want to invite to visit you.

Highly recommended.