dog hotel needed

steven thompson

There is a Dog Kennels around the Palm Hills area, sorry I don't know the name

I know a couple of people who have left their Dogs there and they have said it was ok

Daily stay is around 200-250 a day and they will also come to pick your dogs up if required

I know a couple of people who have left their Dogs there and they have said it was ok

Daily stay is around 200-250 a day and they will also come to pick your dogs up if required

The Regent Hotel Cha-am has dog kennels OK but pricey

It's 250 a day. http://kennel-europa.blogspot.com

Be very careful about using this place.

My dog went in for 4 days, she came out riddled with fleas and was terrified of people.

The operators don't seem to care about the animals just the money

It's 250 a day. http://kennel-europa.blogspot.com

Be very careful about using this place.

My dog went in for 4 days, she came out riddled with fleas and was terrified of people.

The operators don't seem to care about the animals just the money

My dogs go there frequently. They have never come back with fleas, but they do seem to have a tick problem at the kennel. Even though they get Frontline, my dogs still come back with ticks from the kennel every single time.

The part about being terrified of people sounds strange. My dogs LOVE the woman who runs the kennel. They are always incredibly excited when she comes pick them up. One of my dogs hates pretty much every human on the planet except me and the woman who runs the kennel. Maybe something happened to your dog when he was in the kennel that scared him. I seriously doubt the animals are mistreated there.

Unfortunately, there is no other kennel in town, so even if this one is not perfect, it's still the only option.

Edited by dotx