Cops Detained, Beaten By Buddha Issara's Protesters

Lite Beer

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this guys supposedly a monk?!

....Shouldn't he padding round the streets barefoot begging for food or tucked inside a temple chanting ?

ooh a last thought (off topic) what's happened to Mr. private plane and i have stolen lots of money monk?

no, he's obviously not a monk. I thought western logic would've figured that out already.

oh well, it gets big hits in cyberspace.

• Like 1

Actually this is 2 day old news and it happened pretty much as the article says. I think the demonstrators are giving back what they have received from certain police in the past months and years. Some special massage techniques were used and the info was extracted from the men and their phones and when they were finished they were bought before the esteemed Monk who ordered them to be taken to hospital immediately!

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

More praise for violence, ratcatcher?

How many people are killed by the protestors since the protests started a few months ago?

At least four out of ten total deaths. One of those was probably an accident. One was tortured and killed, wearing PDRC clothing, but could've been done by either side. The other four killed were definitely PDRC.

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

May be the people doing the beating may not be caught but their leader, Buddha Issara, was the interrogator and the leader and clearly should be arrested and prosecuted for his leadership of this act of violence against the policemen and interfering in their line of duty!

• Like 2

May be the people doing the beating may not be caught but their leader, Buddha Issara, was the interrogator and the leader and clearly should be arrested and prosecuted for his leadership of this act of violence against the policemen and interfering in their line of duty!

Absolutely correct...what a piece of work this guy is. Thinks he's above the law? 20 years with hard labour...

• Like 1

One need look only at the headline of the article to know that it is written by Khaosod. Again, we have one side of the story. No interviews on the other side. All journalistic principles abandoned. It is a given that Khaosod spoke to those detained. But why didn't they go to the site to conduct their own follow-up investigation ? If true, this would be a terrible occurrence. And yet, how do we know it is true if both sides are not represented in the article ? For many who have no need for balanced reporting, this article will fit the bill just fine. For others who do not spend their time with the National Enquirer and the diaries of Rush Limbaugh - it will not.

Son, when officers of the law are kidnapped, held against their will, beaten, and tortured, trying to find a spin to fit your agenda is not news. The perps will get their day in court. And you just keep dreaming about Air America, Al Franken, MSNBC, NBC, and all the other failed liberal media outlets struggling or out of business while Rush and other conservative media enjoy extraordinarily high ratings.

• Like 1

It's absolutely disgusting to see some ThaiVisa members supporting this kind of treatment of people.

If it was the other side doing it, you'd be screaming human rights violations left and right, but because it's your dear PDRC, this kind of treatment is acceptable. Double standards like a true Democrat.

If your reply wasn't so patently hypocritical, it would be worth a reply.
Well you did reply.....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Monk now supports torture as well as breaking most of his other monkpromises.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

hope your knee jerk response doesnt pull a hamstring. Before you condemn, learn both sides.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just thought it was standard procedure to get a photo of the perpetrators with someone else pointing at them..... :-o

They don't look particularly 'beaten' in that picture and how about giving some details of their 'injuries' ? They were within their rights to ask why they were snooping around and detain them and see what they were doing especially given the grenade attacks etc. against protestors. As for whether the 'police' were hurt, evidence please ?

• Like 1

What 'violence' ? I see none in that picture. Yes they are blind folded but I see no obvious evidence of injuries. Please offer proof of this 'violence' or else turn your clearly biased vile rhetoric down a notch or two....

Did you read a different article? No where that I can see did it say or imply that the monk had the police beaten.

Did you read a different article? No where that I can see did it say or imply that the monk had the police beaten.

Don't be so silly...as you well know, one word from this jumped-up old coot and they would have freed instantly

• Like 1

So much for that glamorous job as a cop!

Kidnapped tortured & illegally detained; even the Thai courts should be able to get a conviction on this evidence. All they need now is a company of police to arrest them. TIT, best soap opera on TV!

I cant think of any european country where detaining undercover police would not be followed by a very hands on response from police in riot gear.

In the US? There would be live rounds flying.

Thailand's world, it is exploding

Violence flarin', bullets loadin'

You're old enough to kill, but not for votin'

You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'

And even the Chao Phraya has bodies floatin'

etc etc

McGuire

Fortunately we don't live in the U.S. The Thais have a unique way of doing things. This was one of them.

So much for that glamorous job as a cop!

Kidnapped tortured & illegally detained; even the Thai courts should be able to get a conviction on this evidence. All they need now is a company of police to arrest them. TIT, best soap opera on TV!

Jeez, you forgot to mention where the protest guards used electric current to their privates and removed their fingernails.

Look at the photo on the lead article this thread. They just look rather scared and tired.

What 'violence' ? I see none in that picture. Yes they are blind folded but I see no obvious evidence of injuries. Please offer proof of this 'violence' or else turn your clearly biased vile rhetoric down a notch or two....

Please go to america or most other countries in the world and do this.

See how many of them you would end up dead. USA 100%

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand with its' morally bankrupt courts and elites and media. Hopefully these days seem to be coming to an end and there is no sign whatsoever of Sutheps Coup.

20 hours late with the news BTW. We been talking about this and being asked for info all day. Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news.

• Like 1

Torture and interrogation are two completely different things.

This is a Khaosod piece remember, so it is 90% bullshit.

Howeber, if I were a guard, I would probably want to stick the boot in myself. They are the enemy.

Please go to america or most other countries in the world and do this.

See how many of them you would end up dead. USA 100%

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand with its' morally bankrupt courts and elites and media. Hopefully these days seem to be coming to an end and there is no sign whatsoever of Sutheps Coup.

20 hours late with the news BTW. We been talking about this and being asked for info all day. Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news.

Your right i have been asking YOU for your proof that they were tortured for 7 hours and then near death released... still nothing! what a surprise!

• Like 2

Channel 3 has the video, and Sanook too has video.

What Isara's backers are claiming is that their phone had chat discussion M79 grenades missing Buddha Isara. Which sounds like spin to try to save the situation.

It makes zero difference if they're cops or not. Buddha Issaras men have no right to detain anyone wanting to photograph any of them.

This is Bangkok, not Issaraland.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1