Sukhumvit Hotel Recommendations

Boater

Have been looking endlessly through all the travel sites, so need some expert advise

need a hotel along Sukhumvit area, can be slight out, but require the following

1) nice pool with sunbathing area ( some hotels i look at dont appear to have areas to sunbath ), also a nice pool bar not to expensive

2) near BTS/MRT

3) Nice Gym

4) Modern

5) budget around 2500

any hotel name recommendations?

Too many unknown variables to give you a solid recommendation.

However, a few places come to mind;

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel

Legacy Suites Hotel

Viva Garden Serviced Residence

You can google any of them.

dr. b

Thanks , wasn't aware of the later 2 , but grand sukhumvit doesn't look good , and rooms with breakfast at around 2000

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

Too many unknown variables to give you a solid recommendation.

However, a few places come to mind;

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel

Legacy Suites Hotel

Viva Garden Serviced Residence

You can google any of them.

dr. b

Another vote for Legacy Suites, I've stayed there a couple of times. Missing only the "nice gym" criteria (which is going to be difficult to find in the OP's price range anyway, IMO.)

Radisson Suites on Soi 13 is another suggestion, has a little bit better fitness center than Legacy Suites.

Edited by Diplomatico

i ended up booking dream hotel, got a rate of 2300 including breakfast for the King Deluxe room, has a gym, ultra modern, nice pool area with sunbathing, close to BTS ect , so hopefully it should be a happy stay !

Hope u tell us what you think of the hotel after ur stay. Always nice to know first hand.

Sent from the Appie Tappie

• Like 1

i ended up booking dream hotel, got a rate of 2300 including breakfast for the King Deluxe room, has a gym, ultra modern, nice pool area with sunbathing, close to BTS ect , so hopefully it should be a happy stay !

Hope u tell us what you think of the hotel after ur stay. Always nice to know first hand.

Couldn't think of anything better Boater in the price range for your specs.

Dream is a good hotel...nice range of breakfast items...good sunbathing and pool and ace cocktails half price in the evening.

Boater...try Madam Saranair just before Asoke past the junction...nice grub there or the Chinese place for a duck lunch on the corner of 15 and Sukhumvit....good spot for grub there at least.

• Like 2

Dream is a good hotel...nice range of breakfast items...good sunbathing and pool and ace cocktails half price in the evening.

Boater...try Madam Saranair just before Asoke past the junction...nice grub there or the Chinese place for a duck lunch on the corner of 15 and Sukhumvit....good spot for grub there at least.

Thanks for the recommendation on the duck ,, what type of food is saranair ?

Half price cocktails might get messy

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

+1 for the Dream

Thanks for the recommendation on the duck ,, what type of food is saranair ?

Half price cocktails might get messy

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

Thai....try the chu chi prawns.

And yeah its easy to knock back those delicious cocktails during happy hoyr...lol