Massage

Dr. Cop

From the experts, where in pattaya is the best place for a massage. I have read the reviews and thay are mixed, Im taking a friend for the 1st time so I want selection and class if that is possible!! :D:D

It depends on what you are looking for (i.e. Traditional Thai massage or "White Water Rafting").

Try looking here:

ThaiAnxiety/Massage

And browsing the topics in barladies dot com will help, as that subject is being discussed there right now as well.

(so I've heard :o )

There is a place I used while there, called SMART, they were very good, foot, full body,oil massage, facial massage (my wife enjoyed that) sports massage (I saw a couple of the Muay Thai boxers in there getting sorted.

Its not a very big place, the chairs are comfy, and here are drapes seperating mssage areas, and they have birdsong in the back ground AND your not on show while getting a massage (no big windows) and they finish off with 'tea' (bit sweet and perfumey for me tho)

They are on 2nd Road, if you walk up South Pattaya Road from Beach road on to 2nd Road, they are about 30-40 meters on your left, you'll have to look for it, its very easy to miss.

I have used them a lot, they have certificates in a glass case and I would assume they are Buddhists as they all seem to say a prayer before they start, there are both feamale and male massuers there (the blokes seem masculine, but the guy on the recepetion is a bit 'fairy like' but he is friendly enough, never 'come on to anyone)

But is it just a massage you want ?

there are quite a few 'arty' places, that do the 'spiritual' bits, hot stones, hydro thereapy, steam/sauna's, aroma thereapy, but they are back from the beach area, I found them okay, but a bit steep in price, but I found the whole 'spiritual' thing a bit boring and I never felt 'uplifted'

Then there are some that offer 'extras' but those you'll have to sort yourself (or maybe others will let you know about them) :o

From the experts, where in pattaya is the best place for a massage. I have read the reviews and thay are mixed, Im taking a friend for the 1st time so I want selection and class if that is possible!! :D:D

It depends on what you are looking for (i.e. Traditional Thai massage or "White Water Rafting").

Try looking here:

ThaiAnxiety/Massage

And browsing the topics in barladies dot com will help, as that subject is being discussed there right now as well.

I want the "White water Rafting" type of massage Have read aboput several places but the reviews are mixed.

Try looking here:

ThaiAnxiety/Massage

I want the "White water Rafting" type of massage Have read aboput several places but the reviews are mixed.

Hello Sailor :D ...There are three within 50 yards of each other from the top of soi 2 opposite Big C. :D

Try looking here:

ThaiAnxiety/Massage

Well the place I have mentioned definately aint for you then :D you only get a massage there, no extras

Try looking here:

ThaiAnxiety/Massage

Hello Sailor :D ...There are three within 50 yards of each other from the top of soi 2 opposite Big C. :D

Sabai Land or so I hear. :D

The best foot massage in the country is on the first block street that turns in front of walking street on beach road where all the songteows turn.

I think that it is called "Earls Reflexology". Anyway, it is a farang name (even though he is Thai) as he studied for a long time in NY City and it is an amazing deal! :o