Colonisation

neilf

A lot if my friends in the monday club and thursday start of the weekend club feel that we need to colonise thailand asap which we think we help them in the forthcoming ASEAN protocol in which Thais will be inundated by english speaking asians from 10 other countries

As usual the ordinary thai you speak to has no idea about it and appear to be in a sort of intellectual haze

I am reliably informed that this general state of surprise is a feature of thais

They need our help

Do not desert them

N

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can only speculate as to what type of haze you were in when you wrote this, but if you truly believe that you can assist the Thais when they are inundated English speaking Asians from 10 other countries, it would perhaps be advisable for you to brush up on basic English grammar rules, sentence structure, and punctuation prior to rendering any advice.

• Like 2

I can only speculate as to what type of haze you were in when you wrote this, but if you truly believe that you can assist the Thais when they are inundated English speaking Asians from 10 other countries, it would perhaps be advisable for you to brush up on basic English grammar rules, sentence structure, and punctuation prior to rendering any advice.

You just may consider adding the word BY to your post where you wrote "inundated English " to be truly correct.

You try grammar after 7 big botts leo

3.5 litres of beer will definitely remove the filter between the brain and the mouth, in this case between the brain and the keyboard.

It's called BWI - Blogging While Intoxicated.

• Like 1

You just may consider adding the word BY to your post where you wrote "inundated English " to be truly correct.

Oops...wub.png

Whether it be BWI or PAM, I am truly glad to see that the OP drinks Leo, 'the thinking mans beer' rather than that Chang 'who do you support?' filth. It gives this topic a certain degree of credibility.

Now, <deleted> are these 'monday club and thursday start of the weekend club'? Sounds like retirees and pensioners who didn't do their homework and are all a bit stunned and amazed by LOS after they settled here. However, it is Thailand, the land of Thai people and perish the thought that there will be some elevation of English speaking pseudo-colonial types.

Leave 'em to it IMHO.

I call it PAM

Pissed And Messaging

and not withstanding the fact that you have no clue what exactly the impact of the forthcoming "ASEAN protocol" will be.

there won't be any inundation because

Facilitate the issuance of visas and employment passes for ASEAN professionals and skilled labour who are engaged in cross-border trade and investment related activities.

You try grammar after 7 big botts leo

3.5 litres of beer will definitely remove the filter between the brain and the mouth, in this case between the brain and the keyboard.

It's called BWI - Blogging While Intoxicated.

It's actually close to 4.5 litres burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif