Rice farmers to get payments next week, Yingluck assures

webfact

How many people on TV are actually affected by the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Me.

I feel it every time I pay a high amount of taxes to work here. Happy to pay taxes, but frustrated to see how this govt. wastes nearly every Baht of it.

you need a better accountant then...tongue.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess there will be 3 groups:

1. TV members who pay taxes in Thailand.

2. TV members married with Thai family and have childrens here.

3. TV members which have enough of liars, thieves and murderers which destroy the morale.

This reflected from top to bottom, so that the awareness of right and wrong disappears.

That will affect you then in daily life. About cheatings and scammings you can read here every day.

4. Everyone in Thailand.

Since this is being used as the latest excuse to seize power, i.e. to "save the economy of Thailand" by a power grab, everyone in Thailand is affected.

" She said that the Cabinet approval was legal and actionable but a House dissolution had made commercial banks hesitant to approve loans. "

It is emphatically not legal. It is illegal and unconstitutional. The EC and NACC have forbidden this. She has no right to make such promises. Kittirat's " letter of comfort " to the banks is yet another imaginative way Pheu Thai has come up with that somehow attempts to skirt around the constitution by calling such a request for a loan not a formal or official one ( in other words, not one that comes from a parliamentary-sanctioned budgetary request - the only legal or constitutional means available ). They are a caretaker administration that doesn't have a quorum, and doesn't have the means to delegate funds. Period. As a result of desperation, the administration is now recklessly forging an illegal course.

...which simply adds to the long list of charges for illegal practices that they are set to answer in the coming months ... if she is (they are) still in Thailand...!!

Guess there will be 3 groups:

1. TV members who pay taxes in Thailand.

2. TV members married with Thai family and have childrens here.

3. TV members which have enough of liars, thieves and murderers which destroy the morale.

This reflected from top to bottom, so that the awareness of right and wrong disappears.

That will affect you then in daily life. About cheatings and scammings you can read here every day.

4. Everyone in Thailand.

Since this is being used as the latest excuse to seize power, i.e. to "save the economy of Thailand" by a power grab, everyone in Thailand is affected.

So you honestly still believe that what's going on in Thailand right now is "an excuse to seize power"... just what will it take to convince you that this government needs to go? ... I fear there is none so blind as he who will not see...!!

It won't save PTP either way. Trust is like a delicate vase, if you break it into pieces sure you can glue the pieces together slowly - but it will always have the cracks in it forever, it will always be a cracked vase and not the original perfect vase. Trust is certainly gone in this particular scandal, and it will remain gone in the future.

I do hope you are right. Thai people have been known to have short memory spans on the wrongs done as long as life rolls on and mouths and stomachs are full.

The problem could be, given the farmers have had to borrow money, due to non payment. Will the government pay interest on the debt they owe the farmers.

Nowhere near what the farmers are paying. Loan sharks charge interest that would make Shylock blush.

well there are 2 backpackers in northern australia, tramping out bush , a polish backpacker and a czechoslovakian backpacker, they get eaten by 2 crocidiles, a male and a female......when they catch the crocs

they cut them open, the female gets cut open first and sure enough the polish backpacker is there,

they quickly worked out that the cheque was in the mail.

• Like 1

With the auction only netting 1 billion and they need 130 billion i wonder how many farmers will be appeased nexr week.

That is if that money ever makes it to the farmers

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just enough, perhaps, to sort through all the farmers, identify the loudest voices that are rallying the masses, and pay just them. Perhaps.