20 Senior Students Beat Younger Student Unconscious In Revenge Attack

Rimmer

When I was in school, the occasional fight was done 1 on 1, nobody was allowed to jump in to make the numbers uneven and unfair. It just wasn't done. A bunch of guys jumping on one guy also wasn't done, it would simply make them all known as pussies and cowards.

In our eyes those doing it the Thai way are pathetic pieces of sh!t, utter cowards not worth spitting on.

If the guys were jumping in to stop the fight then that would be okay. If anyone jumped in to help the winning guy then he himself would get pummeled by the rest of the people in the crowd. The only people in our school that got ganged up on were the bullies and their friends.

Boys will be boys ? Nasty horrid bullies will be nasty horrid adults if left unchallenged !

Typical bully, needing 20 mates to sort out one boy so a real man then, bet he feels big.

Probably a Hi So offspring who knows that there will be no consequences to his actions. I hope someone invites Mr Ice for a bit of a tit for tat :) Uni from a wheel chair might be suitable karma............. I don't normally subscribe to vigilaties but when the law doesnt work and a boy needs a bit of guidance :) Perhaps they should publish which Uni he is off to so that suitable ragging can be arranged. Hot poker & where the sun doesn't shine maybe.

One thing I noticed, the boy has one surname, the mother another and also the father has another ?? whats been going on there ?

Bully!

Hate Bullies, They are all $hit-Bags!! Hope he tries it on with some guy at Uni and gets a good kicking!

Yeah and if I was his ol man I would hunt the fooker down with some lads from the Frigate and give him a pasting (well worth a few crates of Chang)

Thailand is far too easy on incidents such as these. Give them a public birching and they wont want to do it again. The trouble with a lot of Thai's is that they are tough, well they are when there is 10 or more others with them.

The law needs to get real tough on these people. Obviously their families are partially to blame but the idea nothing will happen to them is another big motivator. The attitude is "we can do anything we want because nothing much will happen to us"

Thailand talks about getting tough, well this is a case to demonstrate their sincerity

Boys will be boys.

Mr Ice is a chicken s**t coward. 20 on to 1 has nothing to do with "boys will be boys"

Mr Ice needs a few weeks in the monkey house, that will sort him out

I think the kid who was hit is exaggerating the number of attackers.

20 kids with lengths of timber would have sent anyone to hospital.

Maybe the younger kid opened his mouth once too often and got a fist in it

20 kids watching I believe not attacking

All of this bunk over what one kid says.

I can only say that it is the fault of the pussy dad for never taking his kid to school or even bothering to pick him up throughout all this time.

When other kids see a father actively involved with their peer, and that father also engages in communication with his son' peers, things are more likely to be a bit more smooth. In other words, kids will think twice before picking on the kid, whose father has been nice to them, and who will be there shortly to pick that kid up.

My instincts tell me that this little prick had it coming. 20 kids? 20 kids don't gang up on someone unless they really think in their little minds that they have a legitimate reason... such as... he is a little prick. It just doesn't happen arbitrarily that way. Kids may be kids, but for certain they are predictable.

The little prick is lying about something, or leaving a lot of the truth out.

Proof? It won't happen again for a long time, because I suspect that whatever he had been doing, he will not do anymore, hence no more ass kicking.

My son, the other day, had punched one of his class mates. My son and a Russian boy. I got the three of us together and told my son to apologize to the one he punched. He did. Then I had them shake hands, and we all had a group hug. I reenforced in their minds that they need each other to make it through life, and that fighting each other only makes it more difficult.

I can only imagine how much of an utter <deleted> this little prick's dad is. Chief petty officer blah blah blah. Yeah right. No time to smile, or get down on his knees and have an eye to eye with the wee ones and see life from their perspective. That is what I suspect.

I think there is more to the story than is being told.

I wonder if he is a nancy boy?

Nancy boy as in gay? Would that be a reasonable explanation?

What if he is a "Nancy Boy" Gay, does that give them reason to beat him up?

If I look at the photo, he seems small for a 16yo, which means he is probably a victim of constant bullying, as I read the artical.

He stood up for him self against Mr. Ice and probably even gave Mr. Ice a few punches in the past.

After that the bullying stopped, until the last school day, because Mr. Ice thinks now the school can't expel me or suspend me.

• Like 1

Similar to the protests and fashions, people here follow a leader very easily and without question. I believe that this is due to not being practically able to ask questions in class without being admonished for doing so.

Perhaps in this case also something to do with his father in the navy? Another article on this site a few weeks ago said that the navy boys along the coast here sometimes act like the mafia. Regardless, it's plain bullying which should be dealt with strictly but will probably be ignored by those in authority due to the boys will boys attitude.

Edited by Zodaka

I can only say that it is the fault of the pussy dad for never taking his kid to school or even bothering to pick him up throughout all this time.

When other kids see a father actively involved with their peer, and that father also engages in communication with his son' peers, things are more likely to be a bit more smooth. In other words, kids will think twice before picking on the kid, whose father has been nice to them, and who will be there shortly to pick that kid up.

My instincts tell me that this little prick had it coming. 20 kids? 20 kids don't gang up on someone unless they really think in their little minds that they have a legitimate reason... such as... he is a little prick. It just doesn't happen arbitrarily that way. Kids may be kids, but for certain they are predictable.

Proof? It won't happen again for a long time, because I suspect that whatever he had been doing, he will not do anymore, hence no more ass kicking.

My son, the other day, had punched one of his class mates. My son and a Russian boy. I got the three of us together and told my son to apologize to the one he punched. He did. Then I had them shake hands, and we all had a group hug. I reenforced in their minds that they need each other to make it through life, and that fighting each other only makes it more difficult.

I can only imagine how much of an utter asshol_e this little prick's dad is. Chief petty officer blah blah blah. Yeah right. No time to smile, or get down on his knees and have an eye to eye with the wee ones and see life from their perspective. That is what I suspect.

Everyone , of course is entitled to their opinion.

I could be led to beleive that your usage of the word "instinct" may be better served if you used "imagination". You seemed to change the story to something that should have music with it.

I can only imagine how much of an utter asshol_e this little prick's dad is. Chief petty officer blah blah blah. Yeah right. No time to smile, or get down on his knees and have an eye to eye with the wee ones and see life from their perspective. That is what I suspect.

Why do you chose this poor boy a "little prick" over and over and over again when you have NO CLUE what's behind the story then you end your post saying your young lad is at school bullying other kids?

You might wanna cut down on that coffee a bit.

Oh the irony, you (repeatedly) calling somebody else a 'little prick'

Travelman868, on 14 Feb 2014 - 16:24, said:
JesseFrank, on 14 Feb 2014 - 12:34, said:

Boys will be boys.

Mr Ice is a chicken s**t coward. 20 on to 1 has nothing to do with "boys will be boys"

Mr Ice needs a few weeks in the monkey house, that will sort him out

Unfortunately, no, it wouldn't.

Maybe give him more of the status he appears to be striving for............sad.png

Edited by chrisinth

Although this may go against your thought process, apologizing, shaking hands and group hugs does not make it right, except perhaps to you, for the victim of the assault by two other people.

As for the father of the kid in the OP, what is his job, where is he stationed/where is his place of work, is he on shift work? Unless you know the answers to some of these, it's a bit arrogant to call him an asshol_e without knowing the full picture.

Think you might get a couple of negative posts on this one CoC.......................thumbsup.gif

That said, you could be well right that the whole story wasn't told, but 20 - 1 still isn't cricket