NIDA Poll says 56.59% want Yingluck to resign

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIDA, who is pro Democrat, can even only just barely get a 50%.

PTP has never managed to get 50%!either, but keep posting your untruths

They and their political grouping got 52% plus at the last election.

Take a look in the 'democrat dominated' South, they had no elections in Suthep controlled areas, so now tell me they had a fair election in the south because I no longer believe it. Compared to rigging a few polling stations, shutting down the vote entirely is a far more blantant way to rig an election, and yet it was done so easily.

So the protections in place for the election in the South do not work!

And he EC, whose job it is to ensure these elections are run and fair, did nothing. Took no action, even when offered by army and police, to clear those polling stations and deliver those ballots.

So how can I then believe any vote wins the Democrats would make in the south? What if their wins are as fake as their 3 million protestors that weren't even a tenth of that number!

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Do you think the leaders of western democracies should resign whenever their poll numbers drop below 50%?

Perhaps not, but do you think leaders of western democracies should resign if:

-The have proven to lack leadership and have repeatedly mismanagement their own policies?

-They take orders from a fugitive living abroad?

-Provide a new passport for that same fugitive and refusing to answer for the action?

-They neglect their duties (as in not attending a single meeting of the Rice Committee, which she is chairperson of)?

-Being under investigation for corruption?

-Shown a complete lack of transparency in the use of public money?

-Trying to pass legislation to whitewash 10 years worth of prosecutions against corruption?

-Place cronies in their cabinets that are unfit for the position from either a professional or ethical point of view?

-Ignored rulings from the courts?

How about whenever all of the above, and more, are put together together?

You mean, do you think leaders of western democracies should resign if:

-Their opponents claim, The have proven to lack leadership and have repeatedly mismanagement their own policies?

-Their opponents claim, They take orders from a fugitive living abroad?

-Provide a new passport for that same fugitive and refusing to answer for the action claim their opponents?

-Their opponents claim,They neglect their duties (as in not attending a single meeting of the Rice Committee, which she is chairperson of)?

-Being under investigation for corruption by their opponents?

-Their opponents claim,Shown a complete lack of transparency in the use of public money?

-Trying to pass legislation to whitewash 10 years worth of prosecutions against opponent claims of corruption?

-Their opponents claim,Place cronies in their cabinets that are unfit for the position from either a professional or ethical point of view?

-Their opponents claim,Ignored rulings from the courts?

See opposition parties and their media propagandists make claims all the time, it's just politics. You should see the endless garbage they throw at Obama from Fox news/Drudge etc.. It's very similar to the endless garbage Bluesky/Nation/Bangkokpost tries against Yingluk.

No, they should not resign just because of a bunch of propaganda.

Do you think the leaders of western democracies should resign whenever their poll numbers drop below 50%?

-The have proven to lack leadership and have repeatedly mismanagement their own policies?

-Provide a new passport for that same fugitive and refusing to answer for the action?

-They neglect their duties (as in not attending a single meeting of the Rice Committee, which she is chairperson of)?

-Trying to pass legislation to whitewash 10 years worth of prosecutions against corruption?

-Place cronies in their cabinets that are unfit for the position from either a professional or ethical point of view?

You mean, do you think leaders of western democracies should resign if:

-Their opponents claim, The have proven to lack leadership and have repeatedly mismanagement their own policies?

-Their opponents claim, They take orders from a fugitive living abroad?

-Provide a new passport for that same fugitive and refusing to answer for the action claim their opponents?

-Their opponents claim,They neglect their duties (as in not attending a single meeting of the Rice Committee, which she is chairperson of)?

-Being under investigation for corruption by their opponents?

-Their opponents claim,Shown a complete lack of transparency in the use of public money?

-Trying to pass legislation to whitewash 10 years worth of prosecutions against opponent claims of corruption?

-Their opponents claim,Place cronies in their cabinets that are unfit for the position from either a professional or ethical point of view?

-Their opponents claim,Ignored rulings from the courts?

See opposition parties and their media propagandists make claims all the time, it's just politics. You should see the endless garbage they throw at Obama from Fox news/Drudge etc.. It's very similar to the endless garbage Bluesky/Nation/Bangkokpost tries against Yingluk.

No, they should not resign just because of a bunch of propaganda.

You are in deep denial.

-Mismanagement, a fact. 600 deads from the floods, "her" flagship police, the Rice Scheme is a disaster, tablets for kids? another flop, the "Amnesty Bill" another disaster, etc, etc...

-Yingluck hasn't attended a single meeting of the Rice Commitee, that's a fact to which she admitted herself.

-Thaksin controlling the government, what part of the election slogan "Thaksin Thinks, Phue Thai Does" you don't understand?.

-The passport issue, you say it didn't happen? More denial, it's a fact, face it.

-They are under investigation by the courts, not by their opponents, that's the job of courts, they investigate people suspected of wrong doing. Of course if you are a criminal the justice system is your "oponent". :rolleyes:

-Lack of transparency with the use of public money, if you think that is not true please provide us with the details of how much money spent, how many tons of rice sold, at what price and to who under the Rice Scheme. Can you do that? No? then the point stands.

-The "Amnesty Bill" would had nullified the work of the NACC, thus 25.000 cases of corruption under investigation or already conclueded would had been nullified. If you say it's only a claim disprove it with the text of the bill, can you?

-Unethical and unprofessional cabinet members, Chalerm, for one, Yingluck another with no experience whatsoever and put in place as the only choice for PM with PTP by her brother.

Feel free to disprove any of those points with facts. Hint: putting "their opponents claim" in front of each sentence is not a fact.

• Like 2

Ha ha The prime minister should resign because 56% out of 1200 persons in a poll say that. Very funny

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well democratically speaking............

Democratically speaking no prime minister would or should resign because 700 people think so in a poll. In a country with 70 million people.

Ha ha The prime minister should resign because 56% out of 1200 persons in a poll say that. Very funny

Democratically speaking no prime minister would or should resign because 700 people think so in a poll. In a country with 70 million people.

Ummm!!! It's not 700 people out of 70 million it's 713 people out of 945 which is quite a substantial number!!

Ummm!!! It's not 700 people out of 70 million it's 713 people out of 945 which is quite a substantial number!!

713 people is nothing. Such a small number doesn't even make the poll statistical correct. And even if it was 10 million it doesn't matter. No polls decide who will be the prime minister.

A poll is a guide to people's opinion on something.

What this poll reflects is that 75% of people who gave an opinion that Yingluck should step down. Were this to be repeated nationwide then that would mean 36 million voters out of 48 million eligible to vote (if my memory serves me right) would want her out.

What this poll reflects is that 75% of people who gave an opinion that Yingluck should step down. Were this to be repeated nationwide then that would mean 36 million voters out of 48 million eligible to vote (if my memory serves me right) would want her out.

huhhh????

huhhh????

Are you simply shocked at the extent of the dislike of Yingluck or is that the extent of your vocabulary??

• Like 1

huhhh????

Are you simply shocked at the extent of the dislike of Yingluck or is that the extent of your vocabulary??

say what?

NIDA, who is pro Democrat, can even only just barely get a 50%.

NIDA is biased?

Proof please..... and don't say 'everyone knows' because I don't know that and have never read anything to support this.

If everyone knows this then there should be plenty of proof.

Also, 56.6% is closer to 60 than it is to 50 so why would you qualify that as 'barely 50%??

Me thinks this is yet another red corruption supporter telling bare faced lies like we get from Pipkins all the time, because they have very little or nothing to support their agenda.

proof your name is mightyatom and i believe you.

then i can give you proof

looks like no problem for election if they forecasts that many percents

what an astute observation

What this poll reflects is that 75% of people who gave an opinion that Yingluck should step down.

ohh another astute observation. Wait wait it's coming.... ohhh nooo. he fell asleep before he could finish the sentencelaugh.pnglaugh.png

too bad, based on the first observation this should had being good.sad.png

What this poll reflects is that 75% of people who gave an opinion that Yingluck should step down.

ohh another astute observation. Wait wait it's coming.... ohhh nooo. he fell asleep before he could finish the sentencelaugh.pnglaugh.png

Does anything you write make sense???

Steve, look at his avatar. He's mentally ill. Ty not to be too harsh.rolleyes.gif

Ok let me make this simple so that even you could understand it

First you state the obvious

then

you write and I quote:

"What this poll reflects is that 75% of people who gave an opinion that Yingluck should step down."

an incomplete sentence

then you call me , inarticulate.

and finally you ask

Does anything I write make any sense?...............

things change fast here. didn't think we would be heading backwards to army rule again.

hope not

since 1932 according to wikipedia .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d'%C3%A9tat_and_coup_attempts_by_country

there have being 11 coup attempts in Thailand an average of one every 7 years

why would an other one surprise you?

Thanks for pointing that out ratcatcher - it was starting to send me doolally trying to make sense of it all.

I will go easy on him and tell him that his next posting is my favourite one of the day!! I hope he doesn't see this as he will know it is insincere and it may send him into a depression!!!clap2.gif.

"political rallies organized by the PDRC or other protest groups............ 19.02% said they ever took part."

"their future participation in PDRC protest rallies........... 27.5% said they would join, while 10.79% said it depended on situation."

Read the 2 simplified statements above and you will see that future anti-government rallies may well have between 50 and 100% more public servants than before. hopefully that trend will continue across the general public.

Back to our red friends for more spin, lies, and changing of the subject.

Your math is unfathomable, your conclusions unsubstantiated, and your post incomprehensible. I certainly won't argue with that.

Perhaps I should have included my working so that the mathematically challenged and simply stupid can understand.

19% HAVE taken part in rallies,

27.5% said they WOULD take part.

27.5 -19 = 8.5

8.5 is a (nearly) 50% increase on 19.

10.8% said they MAY take part

10.8 is more than 50% of 19. (57%)

If the protesters who have taken part continue, and those that state intent join, the number of public servants protesting will increase by slightly less than 50%. And if those who state that they may participate do join, the numbers will increase by a further 50% (of the original), making a 100% increase.

so there is a strong likelihood of a 50 - 100% increase in the number of public servants.

BTW have you misspelled "Hay"?

So you are saying a survey of government employees, which does not represent the general population, in which 49%, said they agreed with the protesters objectives and 61.7% said they will not participate in protests, is significant because the number who had participated may jump from 19% to 38.3%.

Keeping it in mind that this survey does not represent the general population, why do you think this is significant?

I have been waiting to say this for ages.

"Time to listen to the will of the majority……..Even if you don't like it!!!"

I can read from the pro "1 principle of democracy" supporters that this is really getting under their skin.

First the majority didn't vote. Off the majority that did vote only 70% voted for one of the 50 parties.

Then the poll that said 60% wanted yingluck to step down. Then the poll that showed over 80% believed the PTP and or the PM (not the boss Thaksin) were involved in corruption in the rice scheme.

The majority keeps speaking and the "1 principle" supporters keep denying. I LOVE IT!!!

And to make me sleep even better tonight is that even with all the majority against them, it means nothing because the PM (not the boss) and most of the minsters involved in the rice scheme will be impeached and charged with corruption.

I say this day coming, not when the rice scheme was implemented, not when the first car scheme was implemented, but the second after they said another SHinwatra would run in it. The only clean Shinawatra left will be tainted with the same brush as the rest of her family soon.

I will say not once more after I press my SMUG mode button.

PTP - "Time to listen to the will of the majority……..Even if you don't like it!!!"

SMUG mode off cheesy.gif

I won't point out the obvious flaws in this poll, I'll just ask you this: Do you think the leaders of western democracies should resign whenever their poll numbers drop below 50%?

Lots of accusations. They should be dealt with in courts or through elections, don't you think?

I can read from the pro "1 principle of democracy" supporters that this is really getting under their skin.

First the majority didn't vote. Off the majority that did vote only 70% voted for one of the 50 parties.

Then the poll that said 60% wanted yingluck to step down. Then the poll that showed over 80% believed the PTP and or the PM (not the boss Thaksin) were involved in corruption in the rice scheme.

The majority keeps speaking and the "1 principle" supporters keep denying. I LOVE IT!!!

And to make me sleep even better tonight is that even with all the majority against them, it means nothing because the PM (not the boss) and most of the minsters involved in the rice scheme will be impeached and charged with corruption.

I say this day coming, not when the rice scheme was implemented, not when the first car scheme was implemented, but the second after they said another SHinwatra would run in it. The only clean Shinawatra left will be tainted with the same brush as the rest of her family soon.

PTP - "Time to listen to the will of the majority……..Even if you don't like it!!!"

SMUG mode off cheesy.gif

I won't point out the obvious flaws in this poll, I'll just ask you this: Do you think the leaders of western democracies should resign whenever their poll numbers drop below 50%?

Lots of accusations. They should be dealt with in courts or through elections, don't you think?

........and they will be, he says excitedly!!!

SMUG mode off cheesy.gif

In an ideal world.... or even an ideal democracy... yes, they should. Unfortunately one side doesn't seem to want to accept elections and the other doesn't accept court rulings unless they are in their favour. And of course Thai politicians don't resign they have to be dragged away kicking and screaming like a Thai soap actress.

It's a bark isn't it.