Two arrested in South Pattaya Russian Bag Snatch

webfact

Two arrested in South Pattaya Russian Bag Snatch

russia-33.jpgrussia-43.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Friday Night, two men aged 18 and 19 were arrested by Pattaya Police accused of snatching a bag from a Russian Female tourist who was walking back to her Hotel when the incident occurred.

Khun Pontaerp aged 18 and Khun Surachai aged 19 approached Miss Natalie Zelentcova on their motorbike in Soi 6 off the Pratamnuk Road and were able to snatch her shoulder bag which contained 212 Baht in cash and personal items.

Miss Zelentcova summoned assistance from passers-by who contacted the Police. A group of Police Volunteers spotted two men who matched descriptions of the two involved in the bag snatch and they were caught close to Pattaya Park.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/118436/two-arrested-in-south-pattaya-russian-bag-snatch/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-15

Another crime in "Beverly Hills." That area is looking more like Compton everyday. The Russians seem to have "the point" down though. And like the way she's posing for the camera...what's she think it's for...Russian Vogue?

The chief can afford to be generous...maybe 1% of his expected haul from his raid the nite before.

All for 212 baht..... i mean, is it worth it, what can you get with 212 baht.. ??

Probably a new pair of jeans, without the knees worn...

• Like 2

Another crime in "Beverly Hills." That area is looking more like Compton everyday. The Russians seem to have "the point" down though. And like the way she's posing for the camera...what's she think it's for...Russian Vogue?

The chief can afford to be generous...maybe 1% of his expected haul from his raid the nite before.

All for 212 baht..... i mean, is it worth it, what can you get with 212 baht.. ??

Well likely they didn't know what was in the bag beforehand.

It is refreshing, as I am more used to reading of there being a Samsung S4, gold, 25,000 baht and foreign currency of around $10,000.

• Like 2

Actually this Russian gal showed quite a bit of smarts carrying only 212 baht on her.

I'm assuming she was probably more concerned about her personal items like passport, ID's, credit cards.

She does pose well and makes for an attractive news cover.

Good (recovered bag) and bad news (snatchers loose) in one clip still makes for bad publicity for Pattaya but the Russians are pretty shrewd and seem to be thriving there.

What a fate for the two boys ....

But now they don't need to worry anymore for food and shelter.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

This means you have no idea about handling these case in TH.

They are 18 and 19 yrs old.

This is a classic 500 B fine and "fie!"

• Like 1

I hope they also bag the culprit who made off with a patch of her jeans.

"Well. let me see Watson!

The girl's white colored pair of jeans are clean so she didn't felt reason this attack. This means the patch is origin, it's only fashion."

Sherlock Holmes said.

Do you not think JoeThePoster was being just a little bit sarcastic?

I hope they also bag the culprit who made off with a patch of her jeans.

"Well. let me see Watson!

The girl's white colored pair of jeans are clean so she didn't felt reason this attack. This means the patch is origin, it's only fashion."

Sherlock Holmes said.

What the news article fails to say is that there will be no trial and no jail time for the thieves since after the Russian tourist goes home there will be no witnesses for a trial. Is it only in Thailand that crimes against tourist go largely unpunished?

Obviously, it was worth it, 2 thieves were arrested and the lady retrieved her personal items.

How would they know only 210bt if they knew they would let it go.