Web Design / Hosting Company

Zen

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone has any good recommendation for a Website Designing and Hosting Company?

I need to make a website for my company and would like to get in touch with a reliable company that does this. I heard that some companies in Thailand that host websites often have network problems and therefore the websites are always down...is that true?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Suggest you get it designed here (cheap and can get good work if you need artistic stuff) and host the site in the US or somewhere reliable.

Don't host your site in Thailand unless its for a Thai audience. Good hosting in the US is dirt cheap so its not like you'll be saving money hosting it here or anything.

If you get it designed in Thailand and its an english language site, prepare to spend some time spellchecking and grammar checking, hosting in the USA is the best bet, find a company that can program in the LAMP set, as hosting is much cheaper, specially if a DB is required. Choose a company that is local to you as trips to the office will be valuable, make sure the Account manager or PM you deal with with speaks very good english or what ever language you prefere to use

If you live in Bangkok then try Plaroma.

Ring for an appointment to discuss your requirements.

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone has any good recommendation for a Website Designing and Hosting Company?

I need to make a website for my company and would like to get in touch with a reliable company that does this. I heard that some companies in Thailand that host websites often have network problems and therefore the websites are always down...is that true?

Thanks a lot in advance.

I use siamwebhost.com for hosting.

So far no problem but I ran only a small company,but still worth to contact them.

Thanks visarunner, I mentioned this website to my fiancee, since it was in Thai. It looks OK! but then again I don't read Thai. I hope she has some luck with it as she only wants it for a small Thai business to start with, mainly appealing to Thais. :o