PDRC to form two teams to hound Yingluck, CMPO leaders

Lite Beer

The teams probably consist of 2 x 3 wheelchair bound grandmas, that's about all the protesters left.

with Chalerm in charge that's all they need

Chalerm is a master tactician compared to Suthep and he is running them around town dancing to his tune.

Today he has them all corralled up at Gov house again. and at the weekend he had them all holed up at Cheang wattana instead of the weekend of love marches that Suthep had planned.... remember!

they catch many guards with guns last week and some more today i see. pick them off slowly. but he getting them

he also say he wants the protest to last for long time so they use all their money!!! no hurry then

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The PRDC Rallying continues because of Suthep's need to defer his inevitable court appearances indefinitely.

How Suthep persuaded his boss (Abhisit) to participate in his conspiracy to the extent that Abhisit instructed all of his Democrat Party members to fall on their swords too will continue to baffle me for the rest of my days.

All of this from another whimper of Abhisit's pathetic weakness.

Now Abhisit's second self wrought political meltdown will be left for Thailand to unwind within the glare of democracy's floodlights.

• Like 1

That's their strategy to reform an entire political culture and make historic changes to the government of an entire nation; annoy her until she quits?

Who are these children and who gave them microphones.

Chalerm: "... use all possible measures to allow Yingluck to return to work at the Government House."
yeah. Just as soon as they finish their little wall and go home we'll rush right in to reclaim the territory.

I used to believe it was evil and the corruption of power that caused so much siffering in the world. I should have known then what I've learned here: It's not so much malice as good ol fashioned stupidity that ruins it for everyone.