Suthep vows to shut PM out of Govt House, taunts Chalerm

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Chalerm whips his ass - I know of no other country who would allow threats like these to go unanswered use water canon, baton rounds and gas and finish him off

I have not met a Thai yet who supports him - and that includes those who do not particularly like Ying or PTP - I think a strong, robust response would gain huge support from ordinary Thais

but TIT etc.

Imagine a skinny 14-year-old sent out to taunt a load of away fans. Maybe chuck a couple of bricks at them. When the away fans charge, around the corner come the main crew armed with knives and iron bars and transfers to inactive posts.

Suthep and his grannies = the skinny 14-year-old.

The police = the away fans.

Numerous untouchable entities in the military, judiciary, senior govt. service, company boardrooms = the main crew.

That is why the police won't do anything. They don't know what the future will bring and don't want to risk their lucrative positions.

They probably also have an indifferent role to duty and lack competence too.

This very same guy also says that protestors have no right to take over government buildings, oh wait that was when they were protesting against him. The guy is an idiot and hypocrite. Give it up you fool, you have already been defeated and down to your last two supporters.

How very caring Suthep is, he is on the people's side and they have awoken from their slumbers at last in realising and appreciating this.

Yingluck's days are numbered now - why? because she cares more about her brother than anyone else in Thailand, we all know that they were crocodile tears (followed by a genuine smile of smugness which she forgot to hide). Not looking so cheery for you now darling, is it?

Even Thaksin's police impositioned nephew-in-law is ignoring Chalerm and, shock horror, disobeying Thaksin, of all things.

Stand up Pol Lt Gen Winai Thongsong, bravo my friend, well done for putting your men's and the protesters welfare above that of these two evil beings that would sooner see them die than Yingluck fall. I can just see now how both of them will be stunned and angered by his refusal to comply with their orders on grounds of common sense and concern for other people!! Imagine that, a police boss doing his duty, whatever next??

Are those manicured nails losing their grip yet!! I'm not sure how high up you are but hope its a long way downwai2.gif.

the will of millions of people who adhered to Dharma would drive away all evil black magic

nutter

Once it crosses over to this kind of propaganda it can only remind some of us of dangerous and disgusting stuff produced by the nazis, you wait by the end of the day there will be cartoons of a similar nature doing the rounds about reds being this or the Shins being that... pure sicko crap then and just as bad now.

evil-jew-blood-ritual-300x242.jpg?w=726

Evil Jews committing a Blood Ritual (Ritual Murder) of a young White Child

Irritating part for me is this also damages the reputation of Buddhism by trying to use that as the conduit... as if it wasnt bad enough having that robed nutjob as it is already out there prancing about now we have Herr Suthep doing the nazi evil black magic bit on us.... bah.gif

Thaksin's been into black magic for a long time. I remember when asked Newin to find him a Khmer witch doctor to help his luck a few years ago.

Most Thais visit fortune tellers, rich Thais often used to visit the blind female Burmese seer, I forget her name now. Buddhism and animism are still interwoven in Thailand.

Careful now - that was a Sondhi story that later earned him a 3 year conviction for defamation - he's still running around (unfortunately), but notice the paper that published his remarks was fined as well.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/12/26/headlines/headlines_30060339.php

I really hope Chalerm whips his ass - I know of no other country who would allow threats like these to go unanswered use water canon, baton rounds and gas and finish him off

I have not met a Thai yet who supports him - and that includes those who do not particularly like Ying or PTP - I think a strong, robust response would gain huge support from ordinary Thais

but TIT etc.

Wow, you must not have met many Thais. Practically every Thai I've met or know supports the Anti-Government movement and Suthep. I would say that out of the hundreds of Thais in my network, perhaps only three or four support Thaksin and Yingluck. This includes Thais living in Thailand and The United States.

let's go through this

where are those 'you have met' who support the nutter Suthep? from where? Bangkok or the South?

why are you linking Thaksin and Yingluck? yes apart from the obvious relation

who cares about Thais living in the US?

and I have met many, many Thais and have yet to find any who support not having an election - he has NO SUPPORT base

if he has - let's have an ELECTION and see who is right? deal? I mean you believe in democracy right?

Edited by binjalin

For someone with no support and few protestors left, Suthep sure is making Yingluck and Chalerm look incompetent.

Keep the buffoons guessing Suthep.

Winning.

nation channel is reporting in chumphon 1000 protesters blocked a convoy of border patrol police from coming to bangkok. tweet about on the nation's website.

but TIT etc.

u obviously have not met any Thais. I have never met any Thais who did not support Suthep and I have met a lot.

Anarchy still rules Thailand. It's sad to see people applauding rebels like Suthep. With a smile on their faces a minority of Thai is frustrating, disrupting the democratic processes and the economy of the whole of Thailand. How do they say that again?: "Two wrongs don't make a right"! Wake up Thailand, please!!!

Something is very wrong in Thai society and Thai politics, but this is not the way to solve it!!!

Responsible politicians should get around he table, talk, negotiate, compromise, look for win-win solutions and show vision.

At the moment Thailand produces only looser, no winners. Once more Thai, wake up before this escalates and the country-of-the Smile looses it's Smile completely!

For someone with no support and few protestors left, Suthep sure is making Yingluck and Chalerm look incompetent.

Keep the buffoons guessing Suthep.

Winning.

Absolutely. He has outsmarted the CMPO completely, although with the Thaksin-appointed piss-head in charge that wouldn't be hard.

Yes we still have some buffoons saying that wheelchair-bound grannies are involved with just a handful of other protestors. Yet, when push comes to shove then can block Government House.

Even if they do bring in more police, there is no way that they can stop the protestors from moving out of a site, allowing the police to take it, and then moving back when the police have gone.

BTW has Tarit finally shup up about the so-called financial supporters? The other stooge, Surapong, is upset with the EC telling foreign diplomats the truth about the half-election. Would have been a change from the usual propaganda from the passport boy. What a joke they are.

Some of us know who's winning!! Once Yingluck is put through the wringer of the courts she will be squealing her innocence and claiming ....".it was nothing to do with me as I didn't go to any of the meetings and oblivious to what was happening".

She thought she was clever by making herself chairperson of the scam - as with the defence minister portfolio. Doesn't seem so clever now.

I am just watching the queues building at the Chumpon GSB on the Thai news. I don't know what showing but it must be a blockbuster as it seems to be setting new box office records!!

When is this guy Suthep ever going to come up with a viable policy to attract voters? It is impossible to take him or his backers seriously. 555+

And this is the crux of the matter. All he seems to have now is whipping up anti sentiment against the caretaker (what a misnomer) 'government', kudos to him for that. However, what's HE got? Anyone?

The short answer to your question is "SFA"

The medium length answer is "less than YS"

And the long answer is that they will make a film about this one day and call it "Cool hand Suthep"

but TIT etc.

Wow, you must not have met many Thais. Practically every Thai I've met or know supports the Anti-Government movement and Suthep. I would say that out of the hundreds of Thais in my network, perhaps only three or four support Thaksin and Yingluck. This includes Thais living in Thailand and The United States.

You must be a teacher dealing with the kids in Bangkok. You better talk to other Thais from the rural area. Whatever you say if there would be an election today with all parties participating it still looks like that YS would come out first.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Buying votes from farmers via the back door pity they did not do more when in power.

You mean, while in power, the Democrat's should have set up a corrupt and doomed-to fail rice pledging scheme like the PTP did?

Given what has happened to the farmers that joined the scheme, it is a pity that the Thaksinocrats managed to con their way back into office.

If there would not be that crime and murderer make the troubles in Bangkok there would be no ricefarmers have died - because the government would have payd them Long time already. First he ask People to spend money to "help" that same people he say "they are to stupid to vote" and now use the Money for his courtwar, The farmers dont want that - they just want to get payd. He is a crime and in any other civilized Country that man would not anymore be walking in a street! Chalerm or Yingruck they are not week... they just not same brutal and crime like Abhisit and Suthep was to use killing force... No, better Chalerm or Yingruck who respect the life of others and not go in the game from "Thai ruk Thai" to "Thai kill Thai"...

You DO remember that Chalerm's son Duangchalerm (allegedly) shot a policeman in a pub a point blank range, and you DO remember that Chalerm the father then (allegedly) participated in hiding his fugitive son from the legal authorities and then (allegedly) bribed judges to have the charges dropped against Duangchalerm?

Yeah, Chalerm really "respects the life of others".

You DO remember the 2500 extra-judicial killings conducted under Thaksin's so-called war on drugs? Respects the life of others?

I guess you don't.

• Like 1

Anarchy still rules Thailand. It's sad to see people applauding rebels like Suthep. With a smile on their faces a minority of Thai is frustrating, disrupting the democratic processes and the economy of the whole of Thailand. How do they say that again?: "Two wrongs don't make a right"! Wake up Thailand, please!!!

Something is very wrong in Thai society and Thai politics, but this is not the way to solve it!!!

Responsible politicians should get around he table, talk, negotiate, compromise, look for win-win solutions and show vision.

At the moment Thailand produces only looser, no winners. Once more Thai, wake up before this escalates and the country-of-the Smile looses it's Smile completely!

I can resolve things.

Get rid of Yingluck as she had over half a term in office and failed spectacularly in everything she touched - come on, tell me you don't disagree with that!!

She steps down, everyone goes home, Thailand springs back into life, they can sort out the farmers by paying them what is owed, dump all of the PTP policies and set up a reform committee to designate what is needed and implement what is required so that fresh and fair elections can be held.

Far too bloody sensible Steve.

Some one talking about responsible politicians (an oxymoron in itself) compromising and showing vision rather reveals a lack of knowledge of Thai politics. He is right about the anarchy though.

'Illegal' protestors protesting about an illegal dynasty ruled government with the BIB never willing or able to uphold the law - does point to anarchy. Meanwhile most Thais and Farangs just go about their normal daily routine.

"Suthep also said that Bt25 million donated by the protesters to help indebted farmers would be used to cover court fees for farmers filing civil lawsuits against Yingluck and responsible ministers for failing to pay them for rice pledged under the government's subsidy scheme.

At a ceremony on Tuesday to be held at a yet-to-be announced time at the Pathumwan rally stage, the money will be handed to the Lawyers' Council of Thailand under His Majesty's Patronage, which will handle the cases for free. It will be divided into 125 parts, each of which will be no bigger than Bt200,000, for use with 125 individual lawsuits."

It says the cases will be handled for free, soooo why is the money going to the lawers' council????? Who is pocketing this money??????

This seems to be corruption at the top, to me anyway.

I can resolve things.

Get rid of Yingluck as she had over half a term in office and failed spectacularly in everything she touched - come on, tell me you don't disagree with that!!

She steps down, everyone goes home, Thailand springs back into life, they can sort out the farmers by paying them what is owed, dump all of the PTP policies and set up a reform committee to designate what is needed and implement what is required so that fresh and fair elections can be held.

Some one talking about responsible politicians (an oxymoron in itself) compromising and showing vision rather reveals a lack of knowledge of Thai politics. He is right about the anarchy though.

'Illegal' protestors protesting about an illegal dynasty ruled government with the BIB never willing or able to uphold the law - does point to anarchy. Meanwhile most Thais and Farangs just go about their normal daily routine.

OK Steve if she steps down WHO takes over?????? suthep? He is just as corrupt as any of them.

Steve, I don't know enough about all insights in Thai Politics, but I only see that coruption is everywhere and not limited to ONE party. Common sense should prevail, parties should join in fighting corruption and sharing wealth, and create vision for that ONE Thailand. Yingluck may have done many things wrong, but Abhisit had his chance (as a minority government) but did NO better. He also enriched himself, had his family prevail, etc.etc. . And no minority should rule a country. The so called Aristocrat-families should start sharing their wealth and power. The present situation has NO winners, only loosers. The easy answer of kicking out Shinawatra-clan will only create another family-clan urpression!! Democracy is NOT about winner-take-all. That is something that Thai should learn. Democracy is about comprimising and sharing!!

I can resolve things.

• Like 1

Yea know i feel in love with Thailand over 42 years ago, and left for 20 years and now back (23 years now) till the end. I really wish the Thai people would wake up and smell the roses as they say or as I say smell the BS. Get things back to normal - start talking - not fighting. Sometime one must humble themselves just a little to get ALOT.

Steve, I don't know enough about all insights in Thai Politics, but I only see that coruption is everywhere and not limited to ONE party. Common sense should prevail, parties should join in fighting corruption and sharing wealth, and create vision for that ONE Thailand. Yingluck may have done many things wrong, but Abhisit had his chance (as a minority government) but did NO better. He also enriched himself, had his family prevail, etc.etc. . And no minority should rule a country. The so called Aristocrat-families should start sharing their wealth and power. The present situation has NO winners, only loosers. The easy answer of kicking out Shinawatra-clan will only create another family-clan urpression!! Democracy is NOT about winner-take-all. That is something that Thai should learn. Democracy is about comprimising and sharing!!

I can resolve things.

Jayjay - you nailed it on the head.

This guy wont stop until a heap more Thai's are killed in his bid to oust the elected government and to aggravate the Police or Military into doing something desperate. The guy is a dill.

Killed?

Unlike the Red shirts, the yellow shirts are peaceful people who protest without weapons.

Just popcorn.

Er? are we forgetting about the 90+ people murdered by the army at Sutheps behest?

8.00 a.m. and Suthep is on the march to Government House. He's marching with a large contingent made up of, as previously reported by moonao, 5 wheelchair-bound grannies, half a dozen disgruntled farmers 15 pretty girls and 50 security guards. Lets' see if Chalerm is up to this lot.thumbsup.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

.....getting back to the important part of the above statement,,,,, and I am sure a lot of us are itching to know...... of those 5 wheelchair bound grannies>>>>>> any of them looking HOT !!!! ????

Down Gonzo! Get some oil on the old wheels!!

I can resolve things.

OK Steve if she steps down WHO takes over?????? suthep? He is just as corrupt as any of them.

You either have chosen to deliberately ignore what Suthep has said many times or are not following current events.

Suthep has said - umpteen times - that he will not lead any council or whatever it is called.

BTW Suthep is an amateur in the corruption stakes compared to the Shin dynasty.

• Like 1

but TIT etc.

Well if its that damned good, why does Suthep not have the guts to parade in Chaing Mai or any other place north of Bangkok. Same old story, it all happens south of Bangkok and its centre. Elsewhere, ole Benito is NOT wanted...........fullstop!.

but TIT etc.

u obviously have not met any Thais. I have never met any Thais who did not support Suthep and I have met a lot.

Of course you have. Every wine bar on Sukhumvit and Silom Rd is packed with them. And you're telling us they all support Suthep. Well I never!

If the PM of my country was in power because he/she had won the last election with a landslide and i had voted for that PM. I would be as mad as hell if some unwanted ex politician who had practiced corruption to its extreme whilst he was in power, only escaping jail by resigning his seat to avoid empeachment, started demanding that the said elected PM should resign just to satisfy his own whims and hatred. And that "visitors" from another country thought it ok to support that idiot. When they should not interfere to help any rebel who is trying to bring the government to its knees.