Public will be able to watch retaking of Bangkok rally sites live on TV

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt we'll be watching "The Retaking of Bangkok" at my house. My clan prefers quality programming, such as...

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Dance Moms

Cougar Town

...well, the list goes on and on and on and

Is this wise? So far, it sounds like episodes of Police Farce.

If true that Yingluck is keeping Chalerm on a leash, then these programmes may be for her benefit.

Its always to Yingluck's benefit (as well as the country's ) that the authorities do not use violence to dislodge the protesters, it also is extremely wise for the government to allow live broadcast of the events to not leave to the rich elite bias medias to report to the country "their version" on what happened and not the truth of the situation.

If the protesters resort to violence against the police, it will only be in self defense that the police protect themselves and/or respond to stop that violence, and will be on live TV for all the country to see.

Checkmate!

Keep up the positivity angle my friend. I don't know how you do it, I really don't!!

I bet that if a train derailed in the North of Thailand (and don't say that is an unlikely scenario) and crashed into a red village market full of redundant rice farmers killing 50 people in all, you could still extract some positive elements out of it!!!

• Like 1

I hope the police will be careful.

These yellow protesters have a history of being armed and dangerous.

While casualties on the police side would further discredit Suthep's criminal actions, it would be sad to have a bloodshed.

This morning the police caught more of these armed thugs.

What an arsenal ... Very dangerous people indeed.

It is a very good idea to allow the public to witness where the violence come from!

post-12654-13926927206079_thumb.jpgpost-12654-13926927321378_thumb.jpgpost-12654-13926927426171_thumb.jpgpost-12654-1392692767662_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

Edited by gerry1011

Considering the source, Sad it is the only way around the rich elites personal propaganda arm the major Thai news agencies!

Let the country decide, by the facts as they happen!

Peace

Rich elite is anyone earning more than a farmer right? Well basically that's everyone!

I'm sorry but there are more Red Shirt propaganda TV channels that Thais get repeated videos of 2010.

How about a reality check please.

The uneducated are easily brainwashed sadly. If only they could read & know the true facts.

How crass can you get?

All the evidence you'll ever need in just one post, above.

Edited by fab4

Events now morph from that of comic tragedy to 'conflict potential' coverage. When catching events on video and then seeing them make world news, can only deteriorate an already bad situation. Watching the Kitterat debacle yesterday and combining that with the 1st unsuccessful "retake" of Government house, I now fear the worse is yet to come. I don't care whose side is right or wrong..., people are going to get hurt and that's never a good thing. What has already happened is bad. What is about to happen will be more so.

• Like 1

Events now morph from that of comic tragedy to 'conflict potential' coverage. When catching events on video and then seeing them make world news, can only deteriorate an already bad situation. Watching the Kitterat debacle yesterday and combining that with the 1st unsuccessful "retake" of Government house, I now fear the worse is yet to come. I don't care whose side is right or wrong..., people are going to get hurt and that's never a good thing. What has already happened is bad. What is about to happen will be more so.

On my side I know which side is wrong :)

Here two more pictures of a yellow "peaceful" protester taking good care of someone else's belongings, and some of his "protesting material" (hopefully now in the hands of the police).

post-12654-13926939458796_thumb.jpgpost-12654-1392693955757_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

On my side I know which side is wrong smile.png

Here two more pictures of a yellow "peaceful" protester taking good care of someone else's belongings, and some of his "protesting material" (hopefully now in the hands of the police).

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392693944.233251.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392693955.099971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

Hi Gerry, welcome to the discussion, we had expected you.

Anyway, if you like to discuss taking good care of someones belongings, here is one that would suit you fine. Strange you didn't find that thread yet.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/705173-kittirat-runs-for-his-life-after-getting-hit-by-water-bottles-thrown-by-angry-farmers/

"It was to show the public that the CMPO authorities performed their operations in a transparent manner in line with the laws and that they did not use force to crack down on the protesters," (my bold added)

So no blow-by-blow commentary then ? whistling.gif

The police will all be unarmed, no rubber-bullets or water-cannon or tear-gas, this time at least ? wink.png

It will be broadcast on live TV what more "transparent" can it get, does not mean their will be no violence, if the protester violently resist the police have a right to self defense, or put an end to the violence, hence, why it will be televised, to let the public can witness the police did not instigate any violence that may arise!

Cheers

"It was to show the public that the CMPO authorities performed their operations in a transparent manner in line with the laws and that they did not use force to crack down on the protesters," (my bold added)

So no blow-by-blow commentary then ? whistling.gif

The police will all be unarmed, no rubber-bullets or water-cannon or tear-gas, this time at least ? wink.png

It will be on live TV, how much more "transparent" could it get!

It is not saying there would be no valence, hence, the reason for live TV, if violence should arise it will not be the police that instigated the violence, but they have a right to defend themselves from violence and to put an end to any protesters acts of violence for the safety of all!

Cheers

While casualties on the police side would further discredit Suthep's criminal actions, it would be sad to have a bloodshed.

It is a very good idea to allow the public to witness where the violence come from!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692716.117716.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692731.350073.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692741.421081.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692766.766241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

This has been the same for the the past 2 weeks.

police been picking up these thugs and guards en-route to sites as they don't want so slum it in tents with the riff-raff.

incredible amount of arms etc. picked up and as they moving them to suburb areas they might get some justice away from the BKK elite judges.

Chalerm has been told politicians should not get involved - shouldn't he know already? - like a mediocre Thai soap minus the guns but complete with irrational manic women

Isn't the whole thing a classic Thai soap on its own, starring a bunch of indoctrinated, self-centered maniacs ?

Will it be accompanied by some whizz and boing sound effects? Throw in a dwarf, a katoey and so e screaming hi-SOS and it'll be just like any Thai soap. A special appearance from Chalerm as. the Headless Horseman, and well have the full set.

Shouldn't Sunisa be in military jail for desertion to The Desert coward?

Given the early announcement, I can understand why Chalerm was not available.

Can anyone tell me what Sunisa's actual status is ?

Is she on secondment because it would be inappropriate as a government mouthpiece and she's too junior and inexperienced to be any sort of military advisor.

If she's no longer in the military she has a cheek using her former rank although it's very common here and that includes police ranks.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692716.117716.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692731.350073.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692741.421081.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392692766.766241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

It's a set up!! won't work!!

Sent from my iPhone...

works on the thais. it is only the close support that don't buy it and as there are so few of them, nobody cares anymore what they think... if they think at all that is.

nice peaceful dispersal on TV and the Gov getting much more credit than Dem/Abhisis/Suthep and Army got for the last slaughter.

image now Gov = out of site -- PDRC 0

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone...

works on the thais. it is only the close support that don't buy it and as there are so few of them, nobody cares anymore what they think... if they think at all that is.

nice peaceful dispersal on TV and the Gov getting much more credit than Dem/Abhisis/Suthep and Army got for the last slaughter.

image now Gov = out of site -- PDRC 0

you believe that will happen?

Will it be accompanied by some whizz and boing sound effects? Throw in a dwarf, a katoey and so e screaming hi-SOS and it'll be just like any Thai soap. A special appearance from Chalerm as. the Headless Horseman, and well have the full set.

Is she on secondment because it would be inappropriate as a government mouthpiece and she's too junior and inexperienced to be any sort of military advisor.

If she's no longer in the military she has a cheek using her former rank although it's very common here and that includes police ranks.

Isn't she Mr T's latest golfing partner?

Isn't she Mr T's latest golfing partner?

Is he caddying for her too or is ' golfing partner ' a euphemism for ... ?

The protesters are making full use of their lethal weapons apparently...

This is a police officer that has just been shot by the peaceful yellow angels protesting to overthrow democracy...

3 more police officers have been injured by a bomb....

Nice peace loving people :wacko:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-12654-13926996066924_thumb.jpg

Good I hope they broadcast the rallies, but he better do it quickly before the CMPO gets dismantled tomorrow. The more this government talks, the less credibility they have. With the wide media coverage, the protesters will have less of a fear of attacks, so more will come out. Thank you 3 times!