Can Thai Visa control trolls?

wicketkeeper

I live in LOS and don't eat Thai food either...............laugh.png

So, I say TransAm old buddy lets go to the Beer Garden. We go to the Beer Garden where they serve a giant menu of all of the best beers available. They serve one bad wine and one cheap whiskey. 372 wonderful beers but only one bad wine and one cheap whiskey.

The waitress comes to our table to take our order. TransAm says I'll have a wine. The waitress says the wine is really awful so TransAm orders whiskey. The waitress shakes her head and mutters crazy Farang and TransAm wonders why.

I don't drink whiskey or wine in LOS either.............sad.png

I wouldn't ask you to go out for a drink either but did you get the point? You have come to a steak restaurant and ordered fish and wonder why it's no good!

I don't eat steak either...........sad.png

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I say TransAm old buddy lets go to the Beer Garden. We go to the Beer Garden where they serve a giant menu of all of the best beers available. They serve one bad wine and one cheap whiskey. 372 wonderful beers but only one bad wine and one cheap whiskey.

The waitress comes to our table to take our order. TransAm says I'll have a wine. The waitress says the wine is really awful so TransAm orders whiskey. The waitress shakes her head and mutters crazy Farang and TransAm wonders why.

I wouldn't ask you to go out for a drink either but did you get the point? You have come to a steak restaurant and ordered fish and wonder why it's no good!

Perfect example of the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet. See, I was playing it straight trying to make a small point. TransAm gets the point but is trying to annoy me till I say something inflammatory. After I reply in kind the thread gets closed for bickering and TransAm has never had to admit he is in an aquarium looking for dancing bears. He is a nut in a land with no bolts. 98% of the people in the world like rice. It must be rough to be so different, so to vent he comes on Thai Visa.

I never chose where I lived based on what food I liked to eat.

SC

Was food my point? No. My point was some people have chosen Thailand and they don't like a significant amount of the Thai experience or they just like to whinge. For example, I live in Thailand where can I met a Farang girlfriend?

I live in Asia but can't stand Asian values. I live in Bangkok why is it not just like London? It should be, then I would be happy. I have defined certain Thai words to suit me why don't the Thais change their speech patterns so I will be happy? (Farang)

Edited by thailiketoo

Quote Thailiketoo:

"Was food my point? No. My point was some people have chosen Thailand and they don't like a significant amount of the Thai experience or they just like to whinge. For example, I live in Thailand where can I met a Farang girlfriend?

I live in Asia but can't stand Asian values. I live in Bangkok why is it not just like London? It should be, then I would be happy. I have defined certain Thai words to suit me why don't the Thais change their speech patterns so I will be happy? (Farang)"

Endquote

I expect a lot of blokes here would live in London, if their wives wanted to live there.

Given a choice between putting up with incessant whinging from the missus, or having to come on TV to vent about petty dislikes regarding the environment, I'd probably choose to live in Thailand as well.

SC

EDIT: Quoted text added, for clarity

Edited by StreetCowboy

@ Timbuktoo,

I pride myself as being honest, even here on Tv, if you don't like my answers, well thats up to you........coffee1.gif

Did you not really get my point in the first post? Yet you found it necessary to say that you are an Englishman who doesn't drink tea. An expat who doesn't drink wine and whiskey and you don't like Thai food or steak? And you still are playing a foolish word game now throwing in honesty. Why not just respond to my original point? Why try and anger me? You knew what I was talking about yet you persisted in a foolish child like posting game. That's trolling and you gotten away with it, I would imagine since you were a child.

Edited by thailiketoo

I expect a lot of blokes here would live in London, if their wives wanted to live there.

Given a choice between putting up with incessant whinging from the missus, or having to come on TV to vent about petty dislikes regarding the environment, I'd probably choose to live in Thailand as well.

SC

So we have to put up with the incessant whinging instead. But I don't think you live in Thailand do you? Don't you live somewhere and just post here to keep your whinging up to snuff?

@ Timbuktoo,

I pride myself as being honest, even here on Tv, if you don't like my answers, well thats up to you........coffee1.gif

Did you not really get my point in the first post? Yet you found it necessary to say that you are an Englishman who doesn't drink tea. An expat who doesn't drink wine and whiskey and you don't like Thai food or steak? And you still are playing a foolish word game now throwing in honesty. Why not just respond to my original point? Why try and anger me? You knew what I was talking about yet you persisted in a foolish child like posting game. That's trolling and you gotten away with it, I would imagine since you were a child.

So me telling the truth and you don't like it is trolling ?.................Oh well, if you say so..........rolleyes.gif

@ Timbuktoo,

So me telling the truth and you don't like it is trolling ?.................Oh well, if you say so..........rolleyes.gif

The crux of the issue is, did you get the point in my first post ?

"A person who lives in Asia and posts a thread, "I don't like rice. Who is wit me?"

It is like living in France and not eating bread. Or England and not drinking tea.

Tea is English, Wine is French and Rice is Thai. It's almost racist not to like rice in Thailand. At the very least it is trollish."

Post #140 Did you get it? Or were you just trying to disagree with me to be funny?

Cause if you didn't get it I would be very surprised. You were just trying to be funny at my expense.

Perfect example of the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet. See, I was playing it straight trying to make a small point. TransAm gets the point but is trying to annoy me till I say something inflammatory. After I reply in kind the thread gets closed for bickering and TransAm has never had to admit he is in an aquarium looking for dancing bears. He is a nut in a land with no bolts. 98% of the people in the world like rice. It must be rough to be so different, so to vent he comes on Thai Visa.

So just because you like whiskey and steak you think everyone else should..And if they do not agree with you they are trolls?

• Like 1

So just because you like whiskey and steak you think everyone else should..And if they do not agree with you they are trolls?

No of course not. Same point as above did you really not get my original point?

A person who lives in Asia and posts a thread, "I don't like rice. Who is wit me?"

It is like living in France and not eating bread. Or England and not drinking tea.

Tea is English, Wine is French and Rice is Thai. It's almost racist not to like rice in Thailand. At the very least it is trollish.

Do you really not understand the above thought? Or bicker enough to get the thread closed because you don't agree with my point?

Edited by thailiketoo

A person who lives in Asia and posts a thread, "I don't like rice. Who is wit me?"

Tea is English, Wine is French and Rice is Thai. It's almost racist not to like rice in Thailand. At the very least it is trollish.

Do you really not understand the above thought?

Mate really, it's Friday at 5:15pm on a Friday you got nothing better to worry about that if someone doesn't like rice or not <deleted>.

• Like 2

Mate really, it's Friday at 5:15pm on a Friday you got nothing better to worry about that if someone doesn't like rice or not <deleted>.

I am doing something. I am posting so you have something to read and whinge about. What would you be doing if not whinging on Thai Visa?

Do you really not understand the above thought?

It's not beer o' clock yet.

I am doing something. I am posting so you have something to read and whinge about. What would you be doing if not whinging on Thai Visa?

Whinging to my wife about people who need to get laid more often :)

Whinging to my wife about people who need to get laid more often smile.png

Now bkjames you woudl be upset if she said to you

: "Me"

• Like 1

It's Friday at 5.15pm on a Friday

That's deep. And tomorrow it'll be Saturday on a Saturday.

You've just opened up a whole new way of looking at things.

"I think therefore I think".

"A person who lives in Asia and posts a thread, "I don't like rice. Who is wit me?"

Tea is English, Wine is French and Rice is Thai. It's almost racist not to like rice in Thailand. At the very least it is trollish."

Post #140 Did you get it? Or were you just trying to disagree with me to be funny?

Cause if you didn't get it I would be very surprised. You were just trying to be funny at my expense.

thailiketoo ... I'll say what quite a few others are thinking.

You take yourself way to seriously.

And most of us don't take you seriously at all ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I pride myself as being honest, even here on Tv

Good for you. But I don't think you understand how forums work. Let me explain.

Suppose you're interested in fishing. In fact, let's suppose you live and die for fishing. One day you go to a fishing forum. And you notice something rather odd.

On one particular thread there are 12 guys discussing a fishing technique you mastered years ago. But while six of the guys understand this technique, the other six don't. And the six that don't are arguing with the six who do.

So you sign up. You create an account. You make your first post. You side with the six good guys and explain to the six bad guys why they've got it all wrong. The six good guys welcome you to the forum and compliment you on your knowledge. Reassuringly, one of the bad guys sees the error of his ways and thanks you for your input.

You post again and another bad guy says thank you. You've now made two posts and earned seven likes. All the good guys are on your side and the bad guys are beginning to warm to you.

A year later you've contributed 2000 posts and amassed a whopping 1436 likes. You're now a respected member of the community and seen as a voice of authority!

But what you don't know is that there were never six good guys and six bad guys. There was only ever one guy. And that guy could have been me. Welcome to the internet, Mr Transam. Your honesty will always be welcomed on forums, but never assume it's reciprocated.

Suppose you're interested in fishing. In fact, let's suppose you live and die for fishing. One day you go to a fishing forum. And you notice something rather odd.

On one particular thread there are 12 guys discussing a fishing technique you mastered years ago. But while six of the guys understand this technique, the other six don't. And the six that don't are arguing with the six who do.

So you sign up. You create an account. You make your first post. You side with the six good guys and explain to the six bad guys why they've got it all wrong. The six good guys welcome you to the forum and compliment you on your knowledge. Reassuringly, one of the bad guys sees the error of his ways and thanks you for your input.

You post again and another bad guy says thank you. You've now made two posts and earned seven likes. All the good guys are on your side and the bad guys are beginning to warm to you.

A year later you've contributed 2000 posts and amassed a whopping 1436 likes. You're now a respected member of the community and seen as a voice of authority!

But what you don't know is that there were never six good guys and six bad guys. There was only ever one guy. And that guy could have been me. Welcome to the internet, Mr Transam. Your honesty will always be welcomed on forums, but never assume it's reciprocated.

Perhaps your theory is right, and l thank you for that input. But what goes on in my head is what I write, whether construed as rubbish or not l don't really care. We all come from different backgrounds and knowledge, me, well, just ordinary bloke who likes to talk. Take it or lump it. Makes reading interesting though when input from all sides, I think..........thumbsup.gif

Perhaps your theory is right, and l thank you for that input. But what goes on in my head is what I write, whether construed as rubbish or not l don't really care. We all come from different backgrounds and knowledge, me, well, just ordinary bloke who likes to talk. Take it or lump it. Makes reading interesting though when input from all sides, I think..........thumbsup.gif

Some of us do not suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder...but if you were all of the seven guys congratulations on your perserverance Halcyon Days and do not be surprised if Bummengrad send you several bills....one for each of you.

Edited by harrry

Taunting anger causing post with not even a slight effort to be on topic. And you get away with it over and over again.

When I am wrong, I say sorry, I was wrong. When you (general you and not you in particular) are wrong you attempt to denigrate me and make me angry. For example you wrote, "And most of us don't take you seriously at all ... rolleyes.gif"

Newton says, "Time and space are fixed." Einstein says, "time and space are variable." David says, "Most of us don't take Albert seriously." TransAm says, "I don't use time or space."

PS David if you would like to know what others are thinking, take a poll. I imagine not everyone on Thai Visa likes you speaking for them.

Edited by thailiketoo

Taunting anger causing post with not even a slight effort to be on topic. And you get away with it over and over again.

When I am wrong, I say sorry, I was wrong. When you (general you and not you in particular) are wrong you attempt to denigrate me and make me angry. For example you wrote, "And most of us don't take you seriously at all ... rolleyes.gif"

Newton says, "Time and space are fixed." Einstein says, "time and space are variable." David says, "Most of us don't take Albert seriously." TransAm says, "I don't use time or space."

PS David if you would like to know what others are thinking, take a poll. I imagine not everyone on Thai Visa likes you speaking for them.

You might be wrong with your last sentence.

So ... assuming 'I' am the 'David' you are referring to ...

David says, "Most of us don't take Albert seriously." ... I don't think I know any 'Alberts'!

I have been to the Great Albert Hall ... that was a smashing experience ... though never had enough enough coin for the First Night of the Proms.

Actually, I used to like you more ... before. The time in the sin-bin seems to have taken it troll toll on you.

I used to give a Kelly ... but can pass on liking thai too.

... coffee1.gif

You might be wrong with your last sentence.

Right there Transam. You might be everybody.biggrin.png

David says, "Most of us don't take Albert seriously." ... I don't think I know any 'Alberts'!

I have been to the Great Albert Hall ... that was a smashing experience ... though never had enough enough coin for the First Night of the Proms.

Actually, I used to like you more ... before. The time in the sin-bin seems to have taken it troll toll on you.

... coffee1.gif

My point was. The thing that you are responding to is.

Instead of giving me a gentleman's response you have chosen to attack me again. OK troll on. The thread is about trolling after all and you have provided us with another example.

... coffee1.gif

My point was. The thing that you are responding to is.

Instead of giving me a gentleman's response you have chosen to attack me again. OK troll on. The thread is about trolling after all and you have provided us with another example.

Mate, if you have just bought that computer ... I'd be looking at a refund ... your 'copy and paste' button seems to be stuck.

If it was rubbish the first time posted ... it still rubbish the second time round.

Go back to the Kelly days ... a time when you had something interisting to say. You were a bit pompus, a bit controversial ... but definately worth a read.

Just saying like ... coffee1.gif