RETRACTED: Civil court agrees to lift emergency decree

webfact

Another point that the courts in Thailand are on the side of the Democrats. Nothing really surprises me about this country which is turning itself in a kangaroo country with kangaroo courts.

really pathetic, You don't like what you read so the courts are biased! I guess it would piss you off if some one said they are independent and probably know the law better than those in charge over at CMPO or PTP.

Not at all. I accepted the ED in 2010 as well. The courts in Thailand are independent? Dream on. cheesy.gif

Courts have never been interdependent in Thailand and it all comes to the point who pays how much. Looks to me the Bangkok elite has a big pay cheque for those judges.

Edited by MobileContent
  • Like 1

Another point that the courts in Thailand are on the side of the Democrats. Nothing really surprises me about this country which is turning itself in a kangaroo country with kangaroo courts.

really pathetic, You don't like what you read so the courts are biased! I guess it would piss you off if some one said they are independent and probably know the law better than those in charge over at CMPO or PTP.

If you don't think they're biased you haven't been paying attention. CC is in the bag. Same for the EC dragging it's sorry ass all over Thailand handicapping the elections. Also a great deal of the media.

On the other hand this may be a result that's welcome to you, but you getting your talking point is only that. it's a victory for darkness. Nothing more.

These people are dirty, violent, attempting to overthrow an elected government and insert themselves back in power.

if there was ever proof that an emergency existed you only needed to follow the actions of Suthep and the sedition movement on the streets of Bangkok today. The city and it's people are less safe without the SEO in place and the looneys are empowered.

Apparently the World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, academics, global economists, IMF, BAAC, GSB and all private banks are biased to. So we can add the courts and the EC to this list then?

Boy that list is growing. The last person that said that many independent organizations were biased against him was Kim Jong Un.

• Like 1

It is well acknowledged that the emergency decree was not needed and for the UDD to compare it to the emergency decree in 2010 is like comparing apples and oranges.

The sad thing is the senseless deaths of the poor policemen and the injuries are now solely on the hands of chalerm and yingluck. Had the emergency decree not been implemented none of this senseless lose of life would have happened.

I look forward to chalerm and yingluck on murder charges alongside Abhisit and Suthep.

Chalerm and Yingluck on murder charges because Suthep his protesters kill a cop ???? I begin to believe all Suthep lovers are out of there mind.

You also state that YOUR protesters would not have be out there, armed without emergency decree !! Wake up !

Not at all. I accepted the ED in 2010 as well. The courts in Thailand are independent? Dream on. cheesy.gif

Courts have never been interdependent in Thailand and it all comes to the point who pays how much. Looks to me the Bangkok elite has a big pay cheque for those judges.

I didn't realise the decision covered the 2010 red shirt uprising as well?whistling.gif

This report on the state of emergency appears to be incorrect as the court ruling is due tomorrow. Nobody else is reporting this.

I agree. Thai PBS is not even reporting this on their Thai site. It seems to be another one of those stories like "All 50 election commissioners resigned". That story a few weeks ago got pulled a few hours later.

The standards of journalism for the Thai PBS english site do seem to leave something to be desired. I assume we will eventually find out if this is true, but I doubt they moved their official ruling up.

It is well acknowledged that the emergency decree was not needed and for the UDD to compare it to the emergency decree in 2010 is like comparing apples and oranges.

The sad thing is the senseless deaths of the poor policemen and the injuries are now solely on the hands of chalerm and yingluck. Had the emergency decree not been implemented none of this senseless lose of life would have happened.

I look forward to chalerm and yingluck on murder charges alongside Abhisit and Suthep.

Utter nonsense. one of the dimmest posts ever.

more like dimmest reply ever (by you that is)

.. allied with the latest news from NACC, regarding YS being summoned to answer charges on 27th February, are we seeing the beginning of a judicial coup?

Yes, after one obstruction and another, after the military refusing to do carry it out, wit the aid of the bureaucracies hamstringing payments to the rice farmers to add to the plot, that's what we're seeing, a coup from the bureaucracies and the courts - the same ones that helped railroad Thaksin out of Thailand years ago and served up a cooked up conviction...and that's just Thaksin's personal case. The fix is in, again.

• Like 2