You came to Thailand, what did you expect, what do you want?

laislica

Many of us are here by accident, joined a friend travelling this way .....

Now you are here, what have you found?

(I found truly love)

Did you let go of your previous life?

D o you hang on to the old stuff and wish that "here" will be better than "there"

Do you have challenges that you overcame and made you stronger.

Do tell.

For the ppl who want to take the Piiiiiis, fffffuuuuuccccckkkkoooofffff

There are many places for you to have your fun, go there not here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just regret not to moving here 5 years earlier...but better later than never...Thailand is great!

I would agree but if I was that early, I may not have connected with my true love, so I am happy with what and where did it. Just lucky I guess.

I have to say that in 1969 I was working in the Far East and I always wanted to return full time. The month holiday in 2000 didn't really do it lol

I expected to make loads of money

I still want to make loads of money

Looks like i stuck here until my dream comes through.

I came for my memories of exotic fruit. I was not disappointed. Lol

• Like 1

I expected to make loads of money

I still want to make loads of money

Looks like i stuck here until my dream comes through.

I came for my memories of exotic fruit. I was not disappointed. Lol

Yeah those exotic little fruitswink.pngbiggrin.png

He he how true Jack fruit, Rambutan, Lychees, mamuang, durian Papua, Oh so many I can't a mention., just enjoy.

• Like 1

I came here by accident and had no intention of working for a few months. Then another "accident" happened, and I decided I'd better man up to my responsibilities. Had no problem getting work, so settled for a while and thought about going back home to educate the "accident". but promotions followed swiftly and suddenly I was on a career path. With amazing swiftness, 20-odd years went by and what I have found is a contented life and no further thoughts that the grass is greener on the other side. I'm very comfortable with my lot and have no desire to change anything.

Lovely, what can I say except congratulations and thanks for your post.

My kind of accident for sure!

Mt wife(thai) and i decided to come to live here on a whim ,i have always been the sort who makes money then takes time off for a year or so ,when i was 60 our son went from junior school to a crap senior school so i said to the wife ,lets go and live in Thailand ,ok she said , 5 months later we had packed up sold up and were living in a hotel ,that was 8 years ago ,never looked back,our son is in uni ,we have a great lifestyle.

Brilliant!

I was hoping to earn more,I get less than a school leaver working at Mcdonalds back home.But the food is great,Ive met a fabulous lady.Its warm.

Look for the song You got it!

Good for you.

I was hoping to earn more,I get less than a school leaver working at Mcdonalds back home.But the food is great,Ive met a fabulous lady.Its warm.

The lady is warm or the weather?giggle.gif

No passion for exotic fruits?tongue.png

Bless you, the first "Strange" comment.

Someone had to do it and it was you. Congratulations.

• Like 2

Many thanks to all for sharing your little secrets.

I loved this thread! good natured and fine.

Near bed time for us in the LOS

So leave it to our friends who can't be here, for the moment.

Love to hear from them but please, don't expect a quick reply, sleeping and all that.

Hasta mañana

As they say back home.

Love to hear from them but please, don't expect a quick reply, sleeping and all that.

Hasta mañana

As they say back home.

Bed time?

Exotic fruit market just openingbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Hasta mañana

As they say back home.

Bed time?

Poor favor, quanta tiempo necessito ablar..... I hate iPad. Get the message?

Try the jokes or fun forum?

• Like 1

Hasta mañana

As they say back home.

Bed time?

Poor favor, quanta tiempo necessito ablar..... I hate iPad. Get the message?

Try the jokes or fun forum?

Hating Ipad is that the message? or is that the joke?

I came here because I had sex with a little girl with coffee coloured skin. She was the most beautiful thing I had seen in my life. I used to wake up early just so I could lie there and look at her face while she slept. Four years later she left me, without a trace, and with a broken heart. I am now with another little girl, her skin is a little less black, and hopefully her heart is a little less black as well.

• Like 2

I came here because I had sex with a little girl with coffee coloured skin. She was the most beautiful thing I had seen in my life. I used to wake up early just so I could lie there and look at her face while she slept. Four years later she left me, without a trace, and with a broken heart. I am now with another little girl, her skin is a little less black, and hopefully her heart is a little less black as well.

Wow , tell me more.

Wow , tell me more.

Came over on stopovers, commuting between the US and Aus first time, twenty years ago after googling a reference to LBFM from a friend's email.

Yes I know it's offensive.

Moved "permanently" 15 years ago for the same reason.

Never been (successfully) scammed, and rarely otherwise disappointed, firm believer in treating everyone I encounter as I'd like to be treated, fairness, honesty and respect. What goes around comes around.

• Like 1

I not expected talking about abortion....not expected to have 3 children....not expected to be so fck stupid.....not expected deceit and dishonesty....not expected to ever read and join this forum....i now expect to find my trueself....to get my children back...on a way i love and hate Thailand and its inhabitants....how much i want....cant get rid of the country....destiny ?

• Like 1