"Peace for Bangkok" mission claims five deaths, 70 injuries

webfact

Lets go through video 1, man is running from something, hits cameraman, sound of collision &/or shot, next he's on the floor, blood from his mouth.

The footage is frames from the video on youtube, run through photoshop 'sharpen' filter. You can do the same yourself. Do not rely on my opinion of this, I can be wrong like anyone else can be.

At 23.05, man is running, So far this man is alive and well and is running toward the cameraman.

post-199953-0-94052000-1392809613_thumb.

the man to the left is shouting dont run don't run. Man on left in blue/pink shirt turns and walks when he see victim, very odd.

post-199953-0-82271900-1392810155_thumb.

Frame 28.23, man has hit cameraman, sound is heard, not clear if its collision or shot. Man falls forward, we get a view of his back.

post-199953-0-54057800-1392810359_thumb.

No visible wound on his back.

Frame 35.18, we get a view of most of the back of his neck, missing only his back left portion of his neck.

post-199953-0-38349900-1392810455_thumb.

Again no blood spatter, no indictation of wound on his back or the back of his neck so far.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A flaming post has been removed.

it is really very simple: when you read something you don't like/disagree with, you can either:

1) Ignore it (hint: if you would prefer that someone stop posting, this is the best tactic).

OR

2) Reply in a calm and civil manner stating your case.

Replying with insults is not an option on this forum. Full stop. mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qs.gif

Graphic disturbing video and pictures removed, please do not post this link again, thank you

OK fair enough.. just evidence to refute the other post. Which i see is still up, surely that constitutes hearsay and unproven rumours?

He is after all suggesting that the protesters shot the protester!

BNC. Who do you think killed him? I looked at those videos and photos .. I haven't a clue. You do hear the other gunshots in the background right?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Autopsy will tell. I don't know either, I've been pouring over this frame by frame all day.

It looks like he was shot from the front. The article says he was shot in the neck, but the neck is visible in frame 1'42.24 in video 1 and his neck has no damage by the look of it. You get to see the back of his neck and no damage either. He has speckle wounds on his front left shirt, e.g. 1'42.24 in video 1, several of them.

There are sounds of shots in the footage as you mention.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

BNC. Who do you think killed him? I looked at those videos and photos .. I haven't a clue. You do hear the other gunshots in the background right?

Autopsy will tell. I don't know either, I've been pouring over this frame by frame all day.

It looks like he was shot from the front. The article says he was shot in the neck, but the neck is visible in frame 1'42.24 in video 1 and his neck has no damage by the look of it. You get to see the back of his neck and no damage either. He has speckle wounds on his front left shirt, e.g. 1'42.24 in video 1, several of them.

I think he was shot from distance with a gun with a telescopic range. He was shot through the back of the head, exiting at the forehead. I have tried to post the picture but thaivisa keep deleting it. If he was shot from the front at close range, the sound from the gun would have been overwhelming. I am not considering a silencer as this is way too sophisticated for a situation like this

Edited by jucel

I think he was shot from distance with a gun with a telescopic range. He was shot through the back of the head, exiting at the forehead. I have tried to post the picture but thaivisa keep deleting it. If he was shot from the front at close range, the sound from the gun would have been overwhelming. I am not considering a silencer as this is way too sophisticated for a situation like this

Post the picture elsewhere and mail me the link. I'm currently reading Pantip, if you speak Thai, post it there! Or if you can locate a frame of the video showing it, simply mail me details. If you have any shot of the man in blue shirt/ Khaki pants who is in the corner next to the camera man, I'm very very interested in those.

[added he's in video 1, at 25.01 with a pipe thing in his hand and his thumb on something. If mods delete it here, post it on Pantip with the democracy keyword and I'll spot it., added 2, or the black shirt with white logo on it, bag man]

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Post the picture elsewhere and mail me the link. I'm currently reading Pantip, if you speak Thai, post it there! Or if you can locate a frame of the video showing it, simply mail me details. If you have any shot of man in blue shirt/ Khaki pants who is in the corner next to the camera man, I'm very very interested in those.

I've looked again and the pic with the headshot is a different guy. I still think he was shot from distance as he falls just as he was trying to get cover. The guy in front ( long shorts) is not involved as if he was there would be a hole in his trousers from where he shot the guy. I know u can see a bulge in the lower part of his shorts, but if he fired there would be a hole in his shorts

There is a artillery sound just as he falls. Have a listen

The sound of a gunshot from distance and the man falling are in perfect sync

The footage has been blocked on youtube.

On the copy I have, it's two sounds, and some gunfire later. Camera phones have terrible audio, one of those could be the camera getting tapped as he falls on it and one the gunshot but I couldn't distinguish which comes first, or the exact moment the camera is hit.

I think we'll have to wait for the autopsy to see what he got shot with.

Can I post the frames here? It's gut wrenching footage when you step through it frame by frame.

Perhaps I'll try and split them up so the mods can delete them if not.

I've had a look at the pantip photos on my laptop now (on phone before).

Are they suggesting that the guy in blue shot him? By the red circles, it seems they are suggesting that he had a gun in his hand and then put it in his pocket (or something like that). It looked to me that what ever was in his pocket was there the whole time. Also, I don't think there would be a chance for him to shoot him in the head from what would have been point blank range. And from that close it would have blown the back of his head off. The guy in blue wouldn't have been able to shoot with the camera guy in the way.

• Like 1

Can I post the frames here? It's gut wrenching footage when you step through it frame by frame.

Perhaps I'll try and split them up so the mods can delete them if not.

I've had a look at the pantip photos on my laptop now (on phone before).

Are they suggesting that the guy in blue shot him? By the red circles, it seems they are suggesting that he had a gun in his hand and then put it in his pocket (or something like that). It looked to me that what ever was in his pocket was there the whole time. Also, I don't think there would be a chance for him to shoot him in the head from what would have been point blank range. And from that close it would have blown the back of his head off. The guy in blue wouldn't have been able to shoot with the camera guy in the way.

I tend to agree it was not a shot to his head at point blank range. I have a frame of his face from video 2, at 1'19.26 and his face and head look intact but covered in blood. I suspect he bled inside and the blood is from his mouth. The autopsy will get the bullets/pellet/bullet out of him and we'll know for sure.

They suggesting man in bright blue with Khaki pants, point to the things he's concealing, and his finger appears to be on a trigger. But I agree with you, when would he have the chance to shoot? I'd still like footage of him to find what that he's got there though!

They suggest the victim had a pipe gun concealed on him, he fell over the cameraman and it went off, bang into his stomach at the front, he bleeds internally and out of his mouth. But I can't find any indication of it in the videos as he runs, nothing. Are these pipe things small?

Lots of theories, but I think until the autopsy is complete we won't really know.

That includes the obvious one, 'police shot him', but I can't find a wound on his back, and yet everyone is ducking as though the police are over to the right of the video (i.e. behind him)! Sniper? From which direction? Why does he seem to have multiple small wounds lower down?

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

I tend to agree it was not a shot to his head at point blank range. I have a frame of his face from video 2, at 1'19.26 and his face and head look intact but covered in blood. I suspect he bled inside and the blood is from his mouth. The autopsy will get the bullets/pellet/bullet out of him and we'll know for sure.

They suggesting man in bright blue with Khaki pants, point to the things he's concealing, and his finger appears to be on a trigger. But I agree with you, when would he have the chance to shoot? I'd still like footage of him to find what that he's got there though!

They suggest the victim had a pipe gun concealed on him, he fell over the cameraman and it went off, bang into his stomach at the front, he bleeds internally and out of his mouth. But I can't find any indication of it in the videos as he runs, nothing. Are these pipe things small?

Lots of theories, but I think until the autopsy is complete we won't really know.

That includes the obvious one, 'police shot him', but I can't find a wound on his back, and yet everyone is ducking as though the police are over to the right of the video (i.e. behind him)! Sniper? From which direction? Why does he seem to have multiple small wounds lower down?

There was too much blood coming from his head for it to be some stomach wound from his own gun. He couldn't have got a head wound from a gun that was concealed on him.

Before he was shown on the video, everyone had already turned around to head back, so something must have happened for them to do that.

If he was shot from the protester direction, the people around him would have turned to look that way. Also, the camera man probably would have got in the way. It looked like he fell down in the direction he was walking. I don't think he would have done that if he was shot from the front.

The wound on his forehead didn't look like an exit wound. But I don't know anything about ballistics to know what might do that.

There was too much blood coming from his head for it to be some stomach wound from his own gun. He couldn't have got a head wound from a gun that was concealed on him.

Before he was shown on the video, everyone had already turned around to head back, so something must have happened for them to do that.

If he was shot from the protester direction, the people around him would have turned to look that way. Also, the camera man probably would have got in the way. It looked like he fell down in the direction he was walking. I don't think he would have done that if he was shot from the front.

The wound on his forehead didn't look like an exit wound. But I don't know anything about ballistics to know what might do that.

The wound on his forehead? If that's the pantip picture of his face you're talking about, where they indicate multiple shots to the face (like a shotgun to the face), I can't find the original source and discounted it. It contradicted the one I found in video footage 2 where his face was intact.

With that amount of blood, I assume its a major artery bleeding into his wind pipe.

The wound on his forehead? If that's the pantip picture of his face you're talking about, where they indicate multiple shots to the face (like a shotgun to the face), I can't find the original source and discounted it. It contradicted the one I found in video footage 2 where his face was intact.

With that amount of blood, I assume its a major artery bleeding into his wind pipe.

In the original video it showed a wound on his head. I'll have to find it and look again.

Sent from my phone ...

I take it back, they definitely do have a photo of him closeup. See the closeup shot at this thread.

Wow, it does look like the shot was to his face at close range. [added, I'd still like the raw picture and its source]

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

I take it back, they definitely do have a photo of him closeup. See the closeup shot at this thread.

Wow, it does look like the shot was to his face at close range. [added, I'd still like the raw picture and its source]

It's in that thread. I like the way you prepared that montage. Even including the shotgun cartridge picture I posted here.. nicely down .. what about the post you made stating "I will wait for the postmortem "

Maybe better to wait.. yes?

According to websites the victim was Muslim. I found this on the net

" Muslims strive to bury the deceased as soon as possible after death, avoiding the need for embalming or otherwise disturbing the body of the deceased. An autopsy may be performed, if necessary, but should be done with the utmost respect for the dead."

I would hope that they deem this necessary.

RIP

I had another look at the video and there was no forehead shot. That must have been someone else (the policeman?).

But from the video and the photos linked to in your post I don't think there is enough info to say he was shot in the face. He could have been shot from behind and the face injuries were exit wounds.

Sent from my phone ...

I had another look at the video and there was no forehead shot. That must have been someone else (the policeman?).

But from the video and the photos linked to in your post I don't think there is enough info to say he was shot in the face. He could have been shot from behind and the face injuries were exit wounds.

Sent from my phone ...

I pulled the frames out in this post. You can see his back and neck are free from wounds in those pictures, also no sign of blood spatter there either.

His skull is also visible in the video, and it has no wound, here's a shot of his head unmarked from 36.25 in video 1:

post-199953-0-86164900-1392866310_thumb.

I don't know which video you looked at (video 1?), there was masses of blood on his front right side face which I thought was blood from his mouth. But they have a high def photo and he does have pepper marks on that side, like a blast to the face under that blood.

So he was likely shot from the front with multiple pellets to the front, (there's some punctures in his abdomen too visible).

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

On the copy I have, it's two sounds, and some gunfire later. Camera phones have terrible audio, one of those could be the camera getting tapped as he falls on it and one the gunshot but I couldn't distinguish which comes first, or the exact moment the camera is hit.

Yes wait for the autopsy, that'll help him,i'm sure he would love to know what he was shot with

Yes wait for the autopsy, that'll help him,i'm sure he would love to know what he was shot with

It would help others.. He is in the ground so beyond help. RIP

I pulled the frames out in this post. You can see his back and neck are free from wounds in those pictures, also no sign of blood spatter there either.

His skull is also visible in the video, and it has no wound, here's a shot of his head unmarked from 36.25 in video 1:

attachicon.gifframe_36_25_head_looks_ok.jpg

I don't know which video you looked at (video 1?), there was masses of blood on his front right side face which I thought was blood from his mouth. But they have a high def photo and he does have pepper marks on that side, like a blast to the face under that blood.

So he was likely shot from the front with multiple pellets to the front, (there's some punctures in his abdomen too visible).

I was looking at the first video and also pictures from pantip that you linked to earlier.

If it was a shot from behind there wouldn't necessarily be an obvious entry wound, particularly with the limited pictures available. The picture you showed above doesn't show the top of his head, and even what you can see isn't very clear. There was blood pouring from his mouth in the first video. The blood on his abdomen could have just been spatter of some sort.