Yingluck flees farmers, protesters

webfact

I bet there are no nail traps on the route to the Gucci store giggle.gif

Misogynism rules - and no, it's not OK. Ever.

You and the rest of the TV forum's verbal abusers need to get a life, grow a pair and realise that this world was not delivered as a gift to the male sex complete with females to serve and be victims. It's men and their predisposition to violence which has , so far, almost wrecked this planet through greed, wars, riots and suchlike.

You've had your fun, now can it and give the woman some credit for her non-violent stance up to now. It's not her fault she's got a brother!

Most of the most heinous crimes in civil war were not perpitrated directly and notmordered directly trough its' leaders. Instead intentions communicated troug backwater channels and criptic communications to ensure true intions are carried out for the end game. And yes; te cruel fleecin off all Thais for the profit if the few has been going on for far too long. I am glad we finally have unity; even in this demented form. Perhaps te stron can get together and make something beautiful of this scorched earth which is present day Thailand.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Protesters are after the PM. She is not capable to do the job to begin with but can't perform her any jobs under the current situation.

I am sure that she will blame everything to the protesters. The farmers are the ultimate victim of this, but she won't care about it.

It is better that she leaves the country for her own safety. The frustrated people would be very dangerous.

Suthep will go all the way to put her in an inescapable position and it look like it is getting closer.

• Like 1

yingluck will not meet the people. She will say something on TV that is scripted, but she dare not see the protestors. She is a packaged PM. A PM that is brought out to say something then packaged back up and put away again until she needs to make another TV appearance.

So yingluck actions speak louder than words.

You state the PDRC don't care for the farmers yet they are protesting shoulder to shoulder.

You state you care for the famers plight, but can't even take 5 minutes to meet them, look them in the eye and say as much. It is easy to say on TV isn't it puppet.

You state you care yet put nails on the road to stop them coming into BKK to protest. (principle of democracy)

You care, but your actions state otherwise.

I can see you are a Bombers supporter.. Don't worry James will be up on stage with K.Suthep soon ;)

Ok.. I give in..

Yinglick and Government please resign and let the PDRC takeover!!!

Now can someone from the PDRC please send a POLICY document on just how they will take over the running of Thailand..

Just need ONE document is ok.. can be Thai or English :)

I like it when this sort of minor stuff has documentation place :)

x

The numbers are clearly off : I keep reading from the few honest members on here that the fascist Suthep only has 400 supporters left.

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You need to see an Optician---------- there's a hell of a lot more than 400 in the above pic

Dougalwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

The dem's pdrc/pcad is at the core of the flaming the rice farmers. What had they done to help the farmers under the rice pledging scheme which they have been trying to 'murder'?

Dear Lord, this again

The Dems are not pdrc.

The pdrc are not the Dems.

They are not the same.

i've said it before and i'll say it again; this government is discredited, inept and corrupt, so why is the opposition so afraid of an election?

if the opposition cant beat this at lot the ballot box then they dont deserve to govern.

You're missing the point: their objection was unfair bought elections and voters coerced by village heads, payments etc. There hasn't been a fair election. The winner especially in the north/northeast was the highest buyer. In contrast, in the south you couldn't buy their votes as they strongly oppose PTP. The whole system was a farce and the democrat protesters would like a reform of the election process, basically.

• Like 2

i've said it before and i'll say it again; this government is discredited, inept and corrupt, so why is the opposition so afraid of an election?

if the opposition cant beat this at lot the ballot box then they dont deserve to govern.

You're missing the point: their objection was unfair bought elections and voters coerced by village heads, payments etc. There hasn't been a fair election. The winner especially in the north/northeast was the highest buyer. In contrast, in the south you couldn't buy their votes as they strongly oppose PTP. The whole system was a farce and the democrat protesters would like a reform of the election process, basically.

So how would they reform the election process ???????????????????????????

• Like 1

I guess this means that the label of Yingluck as " The darling of Isan" can pretty much

be put to rest...

Be sure, Yingluck is absolutely NOT the darling of Isaan...She is the darling of the teachers to whom she (and her brother) gave salary-raises in order to keep the people stupid.

• Like 2

The dem's pdrc/pcad is at the core of the flaming the rice farmers. What had they done to help the farmers under the rice pledging scheme which they have been trying to 'murder'?

Dear Lord, this again

The Dems are not pdrc.

They are not the same.

They may not be exactly equivalent, but the Dems are happy to 'ride the tiger' ... they go along with everything their former Deputy PM says and does, like sitting out the last election

"He who rides the tiger can never get off" - old Chinese proverb

• Like 1

Dear Lord, this again

The Dems are not pdrc.

They are not the same.

Yes they are same same, but different ;)

That's the big question isn't it? Different views from supporters I've talked to. The common tone is setting up checks and balances down to the local levels and at booths in attempt to make it more transparent, and checks at all levels for graft and vote buying. How they would implement that and the methods seems to be up for debate. I don't decide; but that's those are just the lines along in which people spoke to me.

They should tighten up the plans indeed, and that would certainly build confidence in them- in terms of holes and gaps in their methods, eh? Seems they're a little indecisive on such details, and those details and proposals are what they should really have right now as an alternative to the vote buying of PTP, and would result in massive support and public confidence I think-rather than lofty ideas around the coffee table. Just my view on the whole scheme of things....

This yet again shows a complete lack of leadership, a total disregard for the entire Thai population, a continued trait of irresponsibility, a proven record of dereliction in duty and zero integrity. How can any self-respecting voter irrespective of flag colour support such a person?

When they get paid cash money to cast that vote her way they just get to casting. Yingluck, SHOW EM THE MONEY!

• Like 1

I am a UK citizen and know all to well that all politicians pi.............ss in the same pot as to speak. So if any of them want to offer me payment for my vote, then trust me 100% they will have it.

This situation is looking more and more like Mussolini's March on Rome. Wonder if Suthep has been reading modern European history for inspiration:

Mussolini said: "Either the government will be given to us or will shall seize it by marching on Rome."

Mussolini, with the party’s hierarchy, drew up a blueprint on how to do this.

1. Fascists would be brought into Rome from all over Italy.

2. All-important public buildings would be taken over including those outside of Rome in the important cities in the north.

3. Mussolini would demand the resignation of the government and that a new Fascist government be allowed to take over.

4. Armed Fascists would be near Rome. If the government failed to meet these demands, they would march into Rome and take over by the use of force.

The plan was grandiose if naïve. The military in Rome far out-numbered the Fascists who were poorly armed. Many Fascists only had tools brought with them from farms. Many had the wrong clothing for a party that was trying to seize power.

However, Mussolini gambled on one thing. He believed that the Italian government lead by Facta and the king, Victor Emmanuel, did not want any form of conflict especially as Italy had suffered so much in World War One. Mussolini miscalculated with Facta – he wanted to make a firm stand against Mussolini. But Mussolini was correct with regards to the king. Victor Emmanuel was convinced that any form of conflict would lead to a civil war and he was not willing to contemplate that.

And the king basically installed Musso as Prime Minister to avoid further conflict ... and you know where things went from there.

• Like 2

What has anyone done except bankrupt banks and the nation with a stupid scam.

This situation is looking more and more like Mussolini's March on Rome. Wonder if Suthep has been reading modern European history for inspiration:

Mussolini said: "Either the government will be given to us or will shall seize it by marching on Rome."

2. All-important public buildings would be taken over including those outside of Rome in the important cities in the north.

3. Mussolini would demand the resignation of the government and that a new Fascist government be allowed to take over.

4. Armed Fascists would be near Rome. If the government failed to meet these demands, they would march into Rome and take over by the use of force.

The plan was grandiose if naïve. The military in Rome far out-numbered the Fascists who were poorly armed. Many Fascists only had tools brought with them from farms. Many had the wrong clothing for a party that was trying to seize power.

However, Mussolini gambled on one thing. He believed that the Italian government lead by Facta and the king, Victor Emmanuel, did not want any form of conflict especially as Italy had suffered so much in World War One. Mussolini miscalculated with Facta – he wanted to make a firm stand against Mussolini. But Mussolini was correct with regards to the king. Victor Emmanuel was convinced that any form of conflict would lead to a civil war and he was not willing to contemplate that.

And the king basically installed Musso as Prime Minister to avoid further conflict ... and you know where things went from there.

BRILLIANT.

I guess this means that the label of Yingluck as " The darling of Isan" can pretty much

be put to rest...

Be sure, Yingluck is absolutely NOT the darling of Isaan...She is the darling of the teachers to whom she (and her brother) gave salary-raises in order to keep the people stupid.

Good point, but for how long can they keep them stupid? BTW thai teachers in villages have same IQ as they'r shoe size number coffee1.gif

BTW how's Yingluck's reform forum doing?

(edit correct who's into how's, sorry)

Edited by rubl

The numbers are clearly off : I keep reading from the few honest members on here that the fascist Suthep only has 400 supporters left.

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

...although none of these "honest members" appear to be engaging in the debate on this particular thread...!!

• Like 1

Dear Lord, this again

The Dems are not pdrc.

They are not the same.

Yes they are same same, but different wink.png

Nope. Just different.

Flee? As usual TVF with another red meat posting title. There's no shame in avoiding an angry mob which should be put at a distance in the first place, but this is Thailand. The angry rice farmers ironically standing alongside and in hand with the very reason for their current difficulties in being paid, the PDRC.

Continues to amaze how the media generally and the haters here on TVF manage to invert a seditious insurrection by illegal actors of a democratically elected government acting in a responsible and genuine manner to maintain the law and the democracy into a cause juste for a gang of criminals and witless advocates of bringing down the entire Thai state down on their own jingoist heads.

"elected government acting in a responsible and genuine manner to maintain the law and the democracy"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Keep'em coming. clap2.gif

Click on the pic for our response

post-13618-0-23672900-1392809556_thumb.g

well for a start

Not allow any Mp who has a criminal conviction against

would be a great start to stopping curuption

that was really hard for you to think of was it not