PDRC harbours armed militants at rallies: Tarit

webfact

Protestors need to protect themselves so it doesn't surprise me that they have some protection. Thailand is not the country where you can trust the police or government. I believe the good will prevail, most Thais are honest people and these are the people backing the protestors

They threw grenades at the police, and shot a policeman in the head.

How do you protect yourself from unarmed people wanting to vote!

post-199953-0-04976600-1391408729_thumb.

I mean <deleted>, at some point the gunmen in PDRC have to be tackled. They're like a coup done by an amateur army.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

The protester was also fleeing from something when he was shot, watch the video.

<snip>

Yes, interesting that most protesters in the video were slowly walking left to right, and the guy who gets shot comes running from the opposite direction.

You might want to ask yourselves why was he running, what was he running from and what had he just done.

Or you might not. dry.png

Tarit is now busy spinning the administration's narrative. Four civilians and one policeman were tragically killed in a push that was witnessed by reporters. They reported that the police went in using live ammunition and tear-gas. The Civil Court has banned any such intervention in the future, as they ruled that the administration has no right to use violence to disperse protesters. Tarit, Chalerm, and the CMPO have been effectively neutered by the Civil Court from perpetuating any more incidents that will result in loss of life or harm to Thai citizens. The Constitution Court and the Civil Court have affirmed that protests are a right of dissent in any free society. The people have a right to walk on the streets of their own country. They have a right to protest this administration. Tarit and company are in the business of stifling public dissent and are in the business of intimidating anyone who supports - or even is suspected of supporting - the protest movement.They are drunk with power, and are abusing it, to the detriment of the right to free expression.

Pull the other one! beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Edited by fasteddie

....The majority of the people live outside of Bangkok...They can live with blocked roads, shooting,granades, closed goverments and so on. The majority dont have investments in the touristindustry, in SET, in shoppingmalls in Bangkok, in industry. I think they sitting and looking when Sutephas closing the country, scare away investors and so on....

I dont understand what this people try to earn....Just sitting and cutting the arm on the tree they sitting on and creating another financial

crise like the one 1997....Bath going down...realestate down....

SMART.......? OR?

That Other Paper We Do Not Name has some excellent photos of police aiming down sights of M16s or M4 carbines at protesters. It's in the "PM charged over rice graft" story, which is currently the spotlighted article if you're quick. In another article, the police have issued a statement demanding to be armed with rifles, shotguns and (!) M79 grenade launchers in order to defend themselves (and who can blame them). If they get those, the stage will be set for a carbon copy replica of 2010. This is exactly how it started last time and we have seen how it can end.

Red apologists, this may well be your last chance to get in those rants about Abhisit and Suthep being murderers because your puppet PM may well be sitting in the dock alongside them shortly.

Plenty such photos on the V for Thailand Facebook page.

This lot managed to stay out of the news on Tuesday though :

1780850_814520198563444_125441264_n.jpg

1907575_814520251896772_1910029598_n.jpg

Edited by Trembly

ok; look at this photo,

whose side do u think the sniper is on??

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

The people behind are all wearing police uniform.

those in blue are police ....but this joker is from military. better still and precise ...from military unit [m...... crack team]. notice from sniper ,type of holster and boots... where did you get this shot from.....

I searched for the picture already before. I found 2 topics on pantip and one on Facebook... Not sure if can post the links here.

Patric Youngsamart @PatricLand 23h

Sniper caught on cam and a head shot death VDO via RT @Suloveboss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2iZjGoYjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player pic.twitter.com/6zb5ZU9yrN

Is this photo real?

those in blue are police ....but this joker is from military. better still and precise ...from military unit [m...... crack team]. notice from sniper ,type of holster and boots... where did you get this shot from.....

I searched for the picture already before. I found 2 topics on pantip and one on Facebook... Not sure if can post the links here.

Sniper caught on cam and a head shot death VDO via RT @Suloveboss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2iZjGoYjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player pic.twitter.com/6zb5ZU9yrN

Besides the source anyway, as someone remarked... The sniper is army. Something sounds not right.

Besides the source anyway, as someone remarked... The sniper is army. Something sounds not right.

You can see the whole platoon mixing with the police. Are you also claiming that they belong to Thai Army? Isn't there a possibility that men in black simply changed their uniforms for the occasion?wink.png

You can see the whole platoon mixing with the police. Are you also claiming that they belong to Thai Army? Isn't there a possibility that men in black simply changed their uniforms for the occasion?wink.png

Mackie, everything is possible, but sure not me, not you, not anyone can know clearly what is going on.

I saw fake police, this could be fake army. Thailand has a fake pm. It seems like a real mess where everyone is against everyone.

Anarchy is what we have now, and pushed Thailand, economy, democracy in a deep dark ravine.

the real human rights watch (not the nepotistic elite thai one) quite clearly stating this.

Claims by anti-government groups that they are peaceful and unarmed were dispelled by their use of firearms during the February 18 violence, Human Rights Watch said.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/02/19/thailand-bangkok-violence-escalates

Other leading media commentators saying "armed Insurrection" "Judicial Coup".. as it is only Washington Post, NY Times, Bloomberg Reuters and BBC, I suppose nation and bluesky readers won't have read it.

Either way, the pressure is put on the army now to piss or get off the pot. Coup and make things much worse in the long term if you dare basically.

ok; look at this photo,

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

same here, it is all over the internet, but will never show on here. many people on this forum have no idea at all what is at the back of this.

Army is split and there have been "special platoons" belonging to special people that are watching Yinglucks back.... Not all the big players are on Sutheps side. there were pics on here last month saying whos people they were at the Ministry.

this is much bigger than putting abhisit back in again and Thaksins backers also have the arms, support and means to fight off a coup. Now they have legitimacy with the election. but it could turn much worse very quickly.

you have google, and I'm not saying anymore

• Like 1

<snip>

The protester was also fleeing from something when he was shot, watch the video.

<snip>

Yes, interesting that most protesters in the video were slowly walking left to right, and the guy who gets shot comes running from the opposite direction.

You might want to ask yourselves why was he running, what was he running from and what had he just done.

Which video were you watching? Everyone was moving forward down the street. Everyone stopped. The guy was moving back along with a lot of other people when he was shot.

Well Tarit can get that wording corrected for a start.

CMPO director Tarit Pengdith said families of the five police officers and protesters who were killed."

He means quite the opposite in numbers, but well written by his lawyer. Five police officers my arse!

He's only saying something cos he's sobered up too. These writers do not understand implications of words. I would tear him apart in court for that statement, IMPLYING five officers were killed plus a few additional protestors........ misrepresentation eat your heart out!

Awww, been out of the news for a week, have you? sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.pngcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

What he should have said is "4 protesters and a police officer" but he couldn't bring himself to admit that 80% of the deaths were protesters.

Interesting to see whether live bullets were fired as that would mean Chalerm and Yingluck (only perhaps) will face the same murder charges as Abhisit and Suthep!!

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

apart from all that. I heard a big explosion and a few gun shots at 1:30am this morning. After that the sound of at least a big bike and a few smaller ones sounded like chasing. Not sure about the location. Could have been LadPhrao or Rama nine road. No sounds of police cars or rescue cars this time.

Weeks ago when I heard something similar it was downplayed and first reported with no shootings and explosions. Later on they had to admit shootings and a grenade. That time it was in LadPhrao area.

A police officer unsuccessfully tries to kick away grenade .........is there a successful way to kick handgrenades?

He was sleeping during the lesson :"how to catch bullets with your teeth and kick away live grenades"

That was his first mistake ,secondly he obviously did not have a protection tattoo on his foot.

Sh*t happens.coffee1.gif

ok; look at this photo,

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Possibly not very intelligent posts will be forthcoming...

Look at the lenght of his arm ,the hand is almost touching his knee,so it is a monkey walking back to his cage and

his keepers have a batton? There exist also "dolphins" trained by the army ,but they were eaten on the first day of protest.coffee1.gif

Naresuan 261, counter-terrorism / special operations forces unit of the Border Patrol Police.

Police, not army. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naresuan_261_Counter-Terrorism_Unit

Naresuan 261, counter-terrorism / special operations forces unit of the Border Patrol Police.

Police, not army. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naresuan_261_Counter-Terrorism_Unit

That would make more sense. How you recognized he is part of said forces?

That would make more sense. How you recognized he is part of said forces?

The scarves, shoulder patches, tiger-stripe camo, not to mentioned the fact that we already know border police are deployed in Bangkok and that the border police are paramilitary.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Third party?

It is the Thai military that surrounds Suthep wherever he goes for his protection.

It is the Thai military that released the PDRC leader from the Thai police truck and it is the Thai military that is there every time Chalerm and Yingluck lie and use deadly police force against the protestors.

1. The 'tried to be peaceful' opposition protestors deserve and need to be protected.

2. The Thai military is all over this event and Yingluck, Chalerm and all their buddies don't have a chance in hell as it is only a matter of time.

Lights out! Game over!

Now let's start paying those hard working rice farmers their hard earned money!

<snip>

<snip>

Which video were you watching? Everyone was moving forward down the street. Everyone stopped. The guy was moving back along with a lot of other people when he was shot.

I was watching - and just watched again - the video of crowds of people walking slowly from left to right in the same direction as the cameraman who then points his camera at the guy who suddenly appears running from the right, and running towards the cameraman, zig-zagging his way through a couple of people before his face hits the camera probably a fraction of a second after he was shot.

Which video were you watching?

Just Google "Liveleak Unarmed anti Shinawatra protester shot"

Edited by JetsetBkk

I was watching - and just watched again - the video of crowds of people walking slowly from left to right in the same direction as the cameraman who then points his camera at the guy who suddenly appears running from the right, and running towards the cameraman, zig-zagging his way through a couple of people before his face hits the camera probably a fraction of a second after he was shot.

Which video were you watching?

Just Google "Liveleak Unarmed anti Shinawatra protester shot"

OK. I didn't get what you meant by "left to right" when the cameraman was moving forward the same direction.

The guy who was shot was moving back, but so were a lot of other people. Before you see him, most of the people have stopped and changed direction.

Well Tarit can get that wording corrected for a start.

CMPO director Tarit Pengdith said families of the five police officers and protesters who were killed."

He means quite the opposite in numbers, but well written by his lawyer. Five police officers my arse!

He's only saying something cos he's sobered up too. These writers do not understand implications of words. I would tear him apart in court for that statement, IMPLYING five officers were killed plus a few additional protestors........ misrepresentation eat your heart out!

Awww, been out of the news for a week, have you? sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.pngcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Quite clever actually. It's called playing with language. He just converted the civilian deaths into police deaths. Pity you spoiled it by noticing.

Journos reporting on twitter that PDRC guards now threatening to kill if they catch them taking pics of empty rally sites.

BIt like Taliban law where every minor infraction incurs death penalty. not that it is against law to take pics of Asoke... yet.

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

Edited by Patpending
  • Like 1

Journos reporting on twitter that PDRC guards now threatening to kill if they catch them taking pics of empty rally sites.

BIt like Taliban law where every minor infraction incurs death penalty. not that it is against law to take pics of Asoke... yet.

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

Any links?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app