Thai PM protests innocence amid impeachment threat

webfact

What puzzles me is how she thinks she can see the out and come out winning.

What next....raising the Titanic .

I agree, when you have pretty much every single institution of Thailand against you, there's not much she can do.

Even if the election results magically manage to be respected, they'll still find a way to get rid.

Edited by HD 205

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Se eit reported elsewhere this morning that VCD's of her speech have been given out to all village chiefs so the lies can be got out to as many of the still faithful as possible.

However this could be against several laws and legal challenges have been started, which of course doesn't alter the fact that the message has been got to those who want to believe.

But it does leave her open to more charges, as if she didn't have enough problems, but I suppose P T hanging on to power is the main thing and she is expendable.

The issue with the grenade kicking policeman is that some say he was a hero others say he reacted instinctively but did not follow the rules.

He could not move back so did what anyone would do kick it out of harms way.

Yingluck cannot go anywhere since she is fearful that like Gadaffi she will be physically ripped apart.

Suthep has not gone to court and delayed and probably will never go.

Let him go first then I might just listen to him but for now he is IMHO a mad dog that should be gagged.

Pay the farmers, give Bangkok back to her citizens restore peace have the elections with the army to be an effective detterent

and let her answer the charges without fear of madness taking control.

Run yingluck, run yingluck, run, run, run.
Here comes the farmer with his gun, gun, gun.
Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the farmer’s gun,
So run yingluck, run yingluck, run, run, run.

Run yingluck, run yingluck, run, run, run.
Don’t give the farmer his fun, fun, fun.
He’ll get by without his yingluck pie,
So run yingluck, run yingluck, run, run, run

Cannot understand why all of the media in Thailand repeats and repeats and repeats the same wording time after time after time. . Gets a bit boring with all the repeat of the same s**t. such as "Yingluck is the sister of the fugistive ex-PM Takasin" and "They accuse her billionaire family of using taxpayers' money to buy the loyalty of rural voters through such populist policies" and "Her critics say the controversial scheme, which guarantees farmers above-market rates for rice, has encouraged corruption, drained the public coffers and left the country with a mountain of unsold stock". Do the newspaper reporters have nothing else to do except repeat all of these same words just to fill up space in their publications? No innovation or creative reporting only parady? Where do they get these reporters? It is like they are trying to educate someone who is a tourist for the first time in Thailand on what is going on here, when I recall having traveled to Thailand for years prior to moving here, I never was interested in looking at a local newspaper since I was on holiday.

The reason is because these are not all 'local newspapers' for people living in Thailand but international news wire reports written for people overseas who probably don't know all the background. They are not really aimed at people like you.

Yingluck asked why the rice scheme investigation had been fast-tracked, prudently ignoring the fact that the government was warned of the problems right at the beginning.

Perhaps, in her naivete, she really believed she was trying to improve the lives of farmers, never mind they form[ed] the nucleus of TRT/PPP/PTP's powerbase. I'm not even sure she has the wherewithal to recognise the scheme's massive shortcomings.

I suspect Yingluck, naive as she undoubtedly is, and a novice politician elevated to novice PM, is not just seen by her brother as his clone but as a pawn of PTP. And with the amount of shit flying around, she's now been placed firmly in front of the fan.