Water Jet Cutter

Garry

I know this may be a long shot, but has anyone heard of or know of a business in the region that has a Water Jet Cutter?

I want to get some specialty tools made to my design out of plate steel & aluminum.

Thanks in advance,

Garry

Ps: not to be confused with a plasma cutter (which gives off an arc of light) and has an emmersion pool.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

yes sir, no minimum orders...plus you can just take them a drawing, but i dont know if there is an additional charge to enter it into CAD.

Charoen muang road from the city, cross river, make left at first light....look for shop selling metal stock on right....their waterjet is across the street.

Edited by KRS1

yes sir, no minimum orders...plus you can just take them a drawing, but i dont know if there is an additional charge to enter it into CAD.

Charoen muang road from the city, cross river, make left at first light....look for shop selling metal stock on right....their waterjet is across the street.

Excellent news and thanks for the feedback. I should be able to give them CAD data. I'm not a frequent visitor to CM. Is there any chance you can give me a Google map/street view link?

Thanks again

Garry.

they can cut up to 2" thick material, but it would be a good move to specify how fast the jet moves through the pattern to reduce striations from the waterjet.

pics below of location, metal shop and waterjet....waterjet is right across the street from metal shop....

map.jpg

metal_shop.jpg

waterjet.jpg

• Like 2

they can cut up to 2" thick material, but it would be a good move to specify how fast the jet moves through the pattern to reduce striations from the waterjet.

pics below of location, metal shop and waterjet....waterjet is right across the street from metal shop....

map.jpg

metal_shop.jpg

waterjet.jpg

Thanks for going to this effort for me. Did you happen to notice what metal they had in stock?

Cheers

Garry

Sounds like you're fixed, but an alternative...

Dang Som Pratu seems to be the go to metal place and the owner speaks good English.

Down a short deadend soi south side of Mahidol Rd just before flyover rises, they have sign in Thai visible from the main road.

แดงสอทพระตู

....if my Thai spelling is having a good day

Edited by cheeryble

map.jpg

metal_shop.jpg

waterjet.jpg

Thanks for going to this effort for me. Did you happen to notice what metal they had in stock?

Cheers

Garry

whatever they dont have they can get. From what i seen they had lots of different shaped 'stock' diameters, and some billet aluminum blanks....in the back there is delrin rods The waterjet shop, has scrap laying around everywhere you look.

another shop where they carry aluminum billet sold by the meter is on Chang Puak road inbound, on your left after crossing the superhighway. This place actually told me about the waterjet shop.

Dang as the poster above mentioned has 2 locations, but i only know that the other location uses a plasma cutter...the mahidol location im not sure about.

• Like 1