A Polite Request For An Answer

nonthaburial

Yesterday evening, I started a post with reference to foreigners involving themselves in local politics, it was not intended to be a wind up nor, was it intended to be confrontational. In fact within quite a short time the topic received a number of replies, the majority of which tended to agree with my observations, it also received a number of "likes".

Then without any warning, the duty Mod came along, stating the Post was in the wrong forum and abruptly closed it.

Could it please be explained to me why my Post was closed, when it would have been very easy for the said mod to move it to the correct forum. The actions taken were, in my opinion very heavy handed.

I am sure it was closed for violating this policy. Policy In General Regarding Thailand Political Discussions

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions

As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team

You posted it in the Farming Forum which would be off topic and it could not be moved to the only other forum that would fit, General, due to the above mentioned policy. Rather than starting a topic discussing moderation you should contact the moderator who made the action or support.

As this topic is against forum rules it is also closed.

• Like 1