accommodation needed inside chiang mai square

thejcb

I am arriving on March 1st, to stay 1 month (so must offer monthly rates), so looking for NICE, comfortable place to stay inside the square. Guesthouse or Hotel with parking and wifi.

I have read Kaldi Coffe house is very nice, anyone know this place's telephone number ?

Can anyone recommend a place AND supply contact details.

Not too bothered about the cost as long as it is reasonable (say..up to 30k for one month, cant see the point in paying more than that) and obviously offers good value for the price.

I stayed at the Na Inn not long back, 650 baht a night for the first week and then reduces I believe. They don't have a lift but the best rooms are on the fourth floor at the front of the building, you look out towards a temple and the hills.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293917-d1234116-Reviews-Na_Inn-Chiang_Mai.html

http://www.lannacondo.com/nainn

have a look at Villa Oranje on the web -only just outside the moat. No personal experience but sussed it out for friends who ended up doing their own thing.

Might suit you.

OR CM Apartments (website) in Soi 7 Moon Muang-I enjoyed a month there.

• Like 1

Older guys seem to like the Virichai court. The Amora hotel is older but was a 5 star hotel in it's day. It has a nice pool,etc. Their rates are 1600 baht a night but you may be able to get it down to 1k a night if you book for a month.

Guest houses like you requested will not be that comfortable but there are many that are about 5k baht a month.