Where To Buy A New Pc ?

thaigerd

Talk to K. Thaksin at Adtech...... Panthip Plaza.

Up the escalator to the Mezz floor and turn right and then left, its just there on yr right. small shop with blue and white signage.

He speaks perfect English and will quote you on anything.

Good tech staff too.

I've been dealing with him for 5 years, he is a very patient Chinese Thai and a gentleman.

i always buy my stuff on the ground floor of Big C - Bus computer.

But then, i always build my own PC's and dont generally go for the ready made machines.

Is it the last shop on the left side(coming down the escalator turn right)?

Gerd

aye, thats the one.

they also own the larger shop closer to the escalator on the same side, its called Digital ... something, can't remember the name.

Bought all three of my pc's from them and always had good service. Last year, when lightning fried one of my PSUs, they still replaced it under waranty.

aye, thats the one.

they also own the larger shop closer to the escalator on the same side, its called Digital ... something, can't remember the name.

Bought all three of my pc's from them and always had good service. Last year, when lightning fried one of my PSUs, they still replaced it under waranty.

Thanks for your answer!

I went many times to this shop already cause they have a good service and do speak English.

One more question to you all PC experts(sorry I am not) :o

When I got a new PC and they put Windows XP on it are they able to copy all my settings and files from my Laptop to the new PC?

The Xp version I am using now has some problems and I don't like to loose all my files.

May be a stupid question for most of you, sorry!

Gerd

Best option would be to go to the computer guys next to the DVD stall underneath Big C, They sell some parts but the rest you can get from Bus etc...

They will build it all up for you, install windows etc... They are very good, I have most of our computers built there (probably 2 to 3 a month) including some quite high end gaming/video rigs.

Best thing is if it ever goes wrong, take it back there and they will quite happily liase with the other shops to get your product warranties etc...

very good IMO, I have been using them for nearly two years now and have never been dissapointed.

One word of warning, Cheapy free PSU's that come with budget computers or computer cases are pretty crap, spend a bit of extra money on a coolermaster or other brand name PSU.

Best option would be to go to the computer guys next to the DVD stall underneath Big C, They sell some parts but the rest you can get from Bus etc...

They will build it all up for you, install windows etc... They are very good, I have most of our computers built there (probably 2 to 3 a month) including some quite high end gaming/video rigs.

Best thing is if it ever goes wrong, take it back there and they will quite happily liase with the other shops to get your product warranties etc...

very good IMO, I have been using them for nearly two years now and have never been dissapointed.

One word of warning, Cheapy free PSU's that come with budget computers or computer cases are pretty crap, spend a bit of extra money on a coolermaster or other brand name PSU.

I agree these guys on the ground floor of bigC are ok.

But PCs really suck in reality. There is a great promotion on apple Ibooks at the apple store in central.