PM staying at 'safe house'

Lite Beer

She cannot be responsible for the many years of corruption in Thailand. Her brother made efforts to resolve some and then given the bum's rush..fact is, Thailand took on the vast production of rice in SEA, esp Vietnam, w/out adequate facilities to test, dry, package & store properly.. simply greed by the rice mills. the aluerone layer on rice grain aka bran (most nutritious part-fed to livestock et al..) if not removed/polished will cause rot.. Thailand cannot be the rice hub until corrections are made.. YLS has been made a scapegoat for inept &/or scheming Rice moguls, they know who they are.. http://www.fao.org/docrep/t0567e/T0567E07.htm

No point in trying to educate the Suthep farangs, they don't want to learn.

Altogether now all hail the great leader hail hail hail.

The tractors went home boys it's all over.

As they say it aint over till thr fat lady sings. The farmers have not been paid and it is still questionable if YL can use gov bonds to pay them. If the farmers are not paid this time the only thing that will be over is YLs position and there is still the question on wether her freedom will be over as well after the NACC is finished with her.

As for your comment about Suthep farangs! I am sure that most farangs here are not supporters of either party. I believe more that that support punishment for wrongdoing. It is you and the supporters of these parties that make us see justice is not important. Unlike you hard core political fanatics most farang can see the BIG picture about both parties actions.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree...... but I hope you're wrong about the fat lady singing though. Surely we've suffered enough without having to endure some Thai karaoke as well. sad.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This administration is locked down in a bunker mentality. Yingluck has essentially disappeared, though does takes the time now and then to admonish the NACC through facebook. The NACC, meanwhile, will be pleased to see that Yingluck not showing up at their committee on Thursday to answer questions will be for a very good reason indeed. Facebook. Yingluck has found something that is more worthy of her time than her constitutional obligation to the NACC. Kittirat is the latest of the cabinet ministers to retreat into facebook. Once the whole government is online, one suspects cabinet ministers will be vying for distinction as to who created the best facebook page. An administration official commented wryly yesterday that the PDRC were intent on creating a vacuum. One has to ask this man - what does he think he is experiencing now ? The latest casualty in the Yingluck administration is that the policies themselves are occupying them less and less. Even the farmers and Pheu Thai's ongoing efforts to contact the EC through every means possible save apparently the telephone have abated. Their full attention is divided over where they'll sleep, and cajoling the courts to give them the kind of power they want. That is what the Yingluck administration has now been reduced to. Through facebook, of course.

• Like 1

Glad to know she has expressed her horror at the violence in Thailand to the people of Thailand, and urged an end to all violence....

Oh wait, she hasn't she's done f*** all, and said nothing. The violence can carry on and rip the country apart for all she cares.. disgusting behaviour for a leader of a so called civilised country

Edited by metisdead
Profanity
  • Like 2

Televised speachers ..... Not seen in public since Wednesday ..... Court evidence coming out ........ It wouldn't surprise me at all if she is out of the country already ..... Any Plane spotters scene any Private Jets taking off ????? ........... coffee1.gif

she went by SCOOT AIRWAYS

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

She cannot be responsible for the many years of corruption in Thailand. Her brother made efforts to resolve some and then given the bum's rush..fact is, Thailand took on the vast production of rice in SEA, esp Vietnam, w/out adequate facilities to test, dry, package & store properly.. simply greed by the rice mills. the aluerone layer on rice grain aka bran (most nutritious part-fed to livestock et al..) if not removed/polished will cause rot.. Thailand cannot be the rice hub until corrections are made.. YLS has been made a scapegoat for inept &/or scheming Rice moguls, they know who they are.. http://www.fao.org/docrep/t0567e/T0567E07.htm

I must be ting tong!! I read this post three time.. Pardon me yingluck... And I feel sorry for you. Please stop drinking.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Well think about it she has released the dogs of war. There attack last night in Trat killing at least 3 and injuring 30 was a clear demonstration of her intent.

Of course she is going to hide out she is a Shinawatra. Lookt her brothers actions hiding out in Dubai when he unleashed his dogs of war.

Cowardice is a genetic thing with them.

Edit spelling

Just like my ability to spell is a genetic thing,. I at least admit it.

Edited by northernjohn

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well thijnkbout it she has released the dogs of war. There attack last night in Trat killing 3 and injuring 30 was a clear demonstration of her intent.

Of course she is going to hide out she is a Shinawatra. Lookt her brothers actions hiding out in Dubai when he unleashed his dogs of war.

And where is your proof of this.

Edited by Red Snake

Wander 'round some evening to these a few of these "rallies".

You'll see Suthep or some other self-appointed "official" *up on one of those giant video screens.*

You'll hear the crowds cheer (on video/audio)

You'll see guys waving huge Thai flags on fishing poles. (Real, that one)

You'll see about a thousand people who "must have come a long way to be here with us today" watching the screens.

You'll get the bored stink-eye from packs of security people en guard over the big stage to protect the speakers below.

You'll see a few hundred tents.

You'll see people selling flag-emblazoned memorabilia, T-shirts, hats and whistles.

You will no longer see the middle-class matrons (tri-colour bedecked Burmese servants in tow)

You will no longer see middle managers and middle-manageresses so much in evidence the first week.

You will not even see the throngs of holidaying swivel servants that populated the early assemblies.

And somewhere from the depths of a scruffy little sub-soi you'll hear the scritchy-scratching of a little dog's nails on the pavement as he scurries up the street.

He hopes on to the stage.

He grabs a corner of the curtain that shields the sound man and the video switcher from the somnambulant spectators.

He pulls the curtain back.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Shame so many people know nothing about what is going on.

Suthep NEEDS, not wants for his people to engage in a gun fight with Yinglucks body guards so he can blub to the army and ask them to come back into power,

Why would she confront PDRC and give them what they want? Let them chase shadows as i know many are phoning into bluesky saying the PM is here or there just to keep them moving around.

Same as Suthep got his mob supporters to block AIS with rubbish calls, so the other side do the same to Bluesky.

Pipkins is that you??

"Pipkins is that you??"

clap2.gif nice one

No point in trying to educate the Suthep farangs, they don't want to learn.

Altogether now all hail the great leader hail hail hail.

The tractors went home boys it's all over.

The tractors maybe gone but the money hasn't been paid.

And probably wont be for some time.

Maybe then the tractors will come back again giggle.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well thijnkbout it she has released the dogs of war. There attack last night in Trat killing 3 and injuring 30 was a clear demonstration of her intent.

Proof!

Who needs proof?

Your posts aren't based on Proof!

Just propaganda...

Proof!

Who needs proof?

Your posts aren't based on Proof!

Just propaganda...

Show the proof, but of course you don't have any. But hope they do find out who did this.

Edited by Red Snake

PM staying at 'safe house'

She is lucky to have a choice of houses to stay at while many rice farmers have or will lose their only home because of her corruption.

Shouldn't be too hard to find, look for a palace-like mansion near a designer shopping area, with lots of security !!!!

• Like 1

So YL is in hiding and has not been seen in 4 days. How do they know she is even in BKK?

Only a few days ago it was announced plans were being made for her to go north on a mission to (oversee) the drought problem. I guess she is sufficiently scared now to be in hiding and must be doing her caretaker job via facebook. Either that or she is on a shopping trip?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

We know from The Nation that she is shopping on the Champs Elysees.

post-193277-0-06827300-1393149199_thumb.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

That's what you want from a nations leader, someone that sheds crocodile tears, runs the country from facebook and is inaccessible because she is cowering from the electorate and press in a safe house.

How does one cower from an electorate that doesn't exist?

"National Security Council secretary-general Lt-General Paradorn Pattanathabutr said the PM could hold upcountry Cabinet meetings or go to three of her ad hoc offices - the Army Club, the Air Force Command Centre and the Defence permanent secretary's office."

I wonder how welcome she is in the Air Force Command Centre which booted out Chalerm's CMPO.

Paradon's appointment as s-g of the NSC is actually unlawful because a court ruled the previous incumbent was illegally dismissed by YL. Time to revive that case I think.

Maybe the PM can get the monk to make a reservation for her at one of the 5 star hotels at his discount rates.

It´s Thaksins hotel. I am sure she could stay for free.

She must be staying at the family's SC Hotel which refused lodging to Luang Phra Issara Buddha and keeps ropes available for quick escapes for slippery customers like Arisman, the bloated past his sell by date pop star.

Edited by Dogmatix

imagine this happening to Obama or David Cameron ,the protestors would get the living kerap beaten out of them .

no police enforcement no law and order in LOS.

just like the jetski scammers in phuket ,no effective policing.

and the gem stone scammers robbing tourists for 30 years

• Like 1

Yingluck was in Rayong today, at the funeral of the policeman killed it seems from all evidence by PDRC armed thugs at Phan Fa.

BhJafIICEAEHunz.jpg

So she is not in a safe house.

Yet another ultra-biased anti-government nonsense propaganda story blown away..................

When will these PDRC supporters stop writing such lies and nonsense in their papers...... ?

All in my opinion of course.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, you have in a nutshell why the PM should resign. The country needs a leader to stand up and be counted, not hide and hope all the beasties will go away. Even her brother has gone unusually quiet.

Enough is enough. For the sake of the country PT needs to appoint someone who can at least offer some semblance of leadership. There must be someone capable of stepping up to the plate surely.

Change that to "stepping up to the bar" and we all know who would be there first. Apparently the most dangerous place in Thailand to be is between Chalerm and a open bottle.

Yingluck was in Rayong today, at the funeral of the policeman killed it seems from all evidence by PDRC armed thugs at Phan Fa.

BhJafIICEAEHunz.jpg

So she is not in a safe house.

Yet another ultra-biased anti-government nonsense propaganda story blown away..................

When will these PDRC supporters stop writing such lies and nonsense in their papers...... ?

All in my opinion of course.

and yet no time to comment on yesterdays tragic terrorist bombing and murder of children or did I miss it?

All which speaks volumes about her credibility , sincerity , humanity and intentions for ALL her fellow countrymen .

• Like 1