Pattaya Authorities hold meeting with Chinese Ambassador to discuss Tourism

Rimmer

Pattaya Authorities hold meeting with Chinese Ambassador to discuss Tourism

china-11.jpg
PATTAYA:--During a visit to Pattaya, HE Mr. Ning Fukui, the Chinese Ambassador to Thailand, attended a meeting chaired by the Deputy Mayor of Pattaya as the city attempts to pursued the Chinese that Pattaya is safe despite the unrest in Bangkok.

Those in attendance at the meeting, held at Pattaya City Hall over the weekend, were the Chief of Banglamung District, Tourist Police, Immigration Police and a selection of businessmen and women.

They took it in turn to present Pattaya to the Ambassador and pursued him to encourage Chinese Tourists to return to the City despite the ongoing problems in Bangkok.

Approximately 1.2 Million Chinese Tourists came to Pattaya last year but numbers are well down for 2014
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/119365/pattaya-authorities-hold-meeting-with-chinese-ambassador-to-discuss-tourism/#sthash.JY5XxHet.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-24

I can just imagine the pressure on the Chinese delegation, from every direction, the Thais are hammering away, "this is good place", "we lub you" "we take good care you", "we not hab prompram in Pattaya".

I wonder if they even licked their feet, before they walked away.

Bus company's must be suffering while other motorists enjoying the ability to see the road and not being blocked by entourage of buses.

Ps. Why does Thailand keep on chasing Chinese tourists? They do not spend any money and whatever they spend goes back to china through Chinese owned business

wish I could stay in Thailand without spending any money. Can you share their methods?

• Like 1

Bus company's must be suffering while other motorists enjoying the ability to see the road and not being blocked by entourage of buses.

Ps. Why does Thailand keep on chasing Chinese tourists? They do not spend any money and whatever they spend goes back to china through Chinese owned business

wish I could stay in Thailand without spending any money. Can you share their methods?

Sure, but first do look up definition of tourists and then "staying"

Once you have , let me know and will explain how to visit Thailand without spending any money in Thailand