Most dangerous roads in the world

bkkgriz

The TAT will not be happy to hear the new top 10 ranking Thailand made.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-most-dangerous--and-safest--countries-for-driving-200422236.html

1. Namibia (45)
2. Thailand (44)
3. Iran (38)
4. Sudan (36)
5. Swaziland (36)
6. Venezuela (35)
7. Congo (34)
8. Malawi (32)
9. Dominican Republic (32)
10. Iraq (32)

You and Dr Burrito started exactly the same topic at exactly the same time, great minds think alike?

Trawling the internet for the latest shock horror Thailand bad news clap2.gif

Hmm, great minds? I can't speak for this Burrito fellow, but no, no great mind here.

Not really looking, it just jumped out in front of me, much like the traffic here.

Don't want to be a harbinger of bad news really, just thought it was interesting, as I live here.

• Like 1

Sorry, I disagree, but driving is to the standard you set yourselves. For example it is apparent that most drivers only concentrate on the immediate vehicle ahead of you, which is wrong, you should be watching the vehicle who is six in front of you.

I have driven on four of the above mentioned countries, I rate China , Philippines and Brazil in the higher categories. As for Thailand remove every motorcycle and motorcycle idiots off the road and I am sure things would I improve dramatically.

What makes things even more dangerous is that those who think they are good drivers on RH. Drive vehicles oh drive , soon become liabilities when driving the opposite side.

During my MIAM Driving test, it was made very clear that drivers who abide by, accept and comply to their licensing rules at home, where regulations are strict often come to grief when they go abroad and go "local".

I consider the German in Jomtien who had two very young kids on his bike a classic example. Idiots are everywhere, if you want to be part of that club, man up and accept your responsibilities and errors. Don't blame other drivers