Translation thai to english

hellyes2oo2

There is a company in Buriram that will arrange everything online. Scan documents, they traslate and scan back. They also send the hard copies in the post. Good value service. I used them to translate a building contract. Certification too.

They are a "language service". Try googling that with the province name.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There is a company in Buriram that will arrange everything online. Scan documents, they traslate and scan back. They also send the hard copies in the post. Good value service. I used them to translate a building contract. Certification too.

They are a "language service". Try googling that with the province name.

Kroo Ooh at the English Center in downtown, old Ubon. Her details are found on the website that loves Ubon ... if you follow!!

We've used her many times and my daughter has English lessons with her every weekend.

British Embassy approved aswell.

Please consider Mr. Prapat in Ubon as the best option, a good lawyer and certified translator, who's also a decent guy and his English is good.

You'll find him at the drugstore of his wife, opposite the 7-Eleven at Sapphasit road. Right after Ubonwittayakhom School. ( When you're heading to the hospital from Chajngoon rd.)

His number: 0810599359 Mr. Prapat A real nice guy.

I live in Sisaket, but have never heard of a decent guy. Just tell him that Mike gave you his phone number.-wai2.gif

P.S. I'm pretty sure that you could make an appointment, get all done in a few hours and get back on same day.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

I live in Sisaket, but have never heard of a decent guy. Just tell him that Mike gave you his phone number..

I am very sorry to hear that. There are quite a few around SSK.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My landlord, my neighbor,etc are good lawyers as well. But they do not speak English. If you know a decent one, please post his/her name and contact details here.

Mr. Prapat's translations are certified and accredited by almost all government, or other institutions.

And I know that he doesn't "overcharge" foreigners.-wai2.gif

• Like 2

I could do with the contact of a good regional/local lawyer to look after my wife's interests in things like my Thai will (being drafted by expensive lawyers in English in Bangkok) but needs a local trustworthy lawyer to be an altrenate Executor and to be known to my wife as the guy who will serve papers in the event that I peg it. Hopefully that will not be for 20 years or more - how old is this guy Sirchai, I'd be very keen to use him?

I could do with the contact of a good regional/local lawyer to look after my wife's interests in things like my Thai will (being drafted by expensive lawyers in English in Bangkok) but needs a local trustworthy lawyer to be an altrenate Executor and to be known to my wife as the guy who will serve papers in the event that I peg it. Hopefully that will not be for 20 years or more - how old is this guy Sirchai, I'd be very keen to use him?

Mr. Prapat must be around 50 something. Just drive by, have a chat with him and you'll see what type of man he is.

He'd given me a lot of advice and it was impossible to pay him at least something for it.

I always enjoy to see him and I truly trust him. He's not going for a lot of money, by telling you some nonsense. Worth a try, SantiSuk. Cheers-wai2.gif

• Like 2

I live in Sisaket, but have never heard of a decent guy. Just tell him that Mike gave you his phone number..

Where are the English speaking lawyers in Sisaket, please? The guys with their three almost brand new Benz seem to have disappeared.

Just a question. There's not even a restaurant with decent Thai food in Sisaket. Sorry, comparing to Ubon.-wai2.gif

Where are the English speaking lawyers in Sisaket, please? The guys with their three almost brand new Benz seem to have disappeared.

Just a question. There's not even a restaurant with decent Thai food in Sisaket. Sorry, comparing to Ubon.-wai2.gif

Sorry my previous comment was made as a joke. You said there are no DECENT GUYS in SSK and I was responding to that only.

LAWYERS = I cannot recommend one on SSK. I'd use Isaan Lawyers, Korat.

RESTAURANT = Your probably right!

Edited by DILLIGAD
  • Like 1