USD in Pattaya

JaiLai

Define "large".

i need 10,000 USD.

Doubtful they'd have 10K but you never know - they may well have that towards the end of the day. Bear in mind their usual transactions are the other way around so the USD would accumulate as the day progresses. You may have to do a bit of a crawl around a few exchange booths if you're there at sparrow's fart.

Good luck walking around with 300,000B or USD10K in your pocket. Suggest you avoid Walking Street after daylight to do your exchange.

Hi. My gf runs exchanges

She gets wholesale rates may b be able to give u bit better rate

Dont change it on walki g street its worst place to do so.

Low rates

Most of the time its better to order currencies.

Like u tell what u need and few hours later u come pick it up..

mataleo

Edited by mataleo

Define "large".

i need 10,000 USD.

Doubtful they'd have 10K but you never know - they may well have that towards the end of the day. Bear in mind their usual transactions are the other way around so the USD would accumulate as the day progresses. You may have to do a bit of a crawl around a few exchange booths if you're there at sparrow's fart.

Good luck walking around with 300,000B or USD10K in your pocket. Suggest you avoid Walking Street after daylight to do your exchange.

Noted.

Would there be a massive difference in doing it at the bank? it may be a lot safer....

Define "large".

i need 10,000 USD.

Noted.

Would there be a massive difference in doing it at the bank? it may be a lot safer....

Dont worry about safety.

Doubt they will scam u

Banks got lowest rates.

U go private company exchange.

mataleo

Banks are pretty safe & easy SCB takes a week to order 10,000 dollars Kasakorn usually carries about $3000-$4000 a day in Big C on Pattaya Klang. Kasakorn will give you a better exchange rate than SCB. Not sure about the other banks but have done the just under $10,000 shuffle several times. Banks there is nothing to worry about. Probably more protection than being in any Government office. I personally don't care to have to count out money on the road little to no safety there.

• Like 1

Banks are pretty safe & easy SCB takes a week to order 10,000 dollars Kasakorn usually carries about $3000-$4000 a day in Big C on Pattaya Klang. Kasakorn will give you a better exchange rate than SCB. Not sure about the other banks but have done the just under $10,000 shuffle several times. Banks there is nothing to worry about. Probably more protection than being in any Government office. I personally don't care to have to count out money on the road little to no safety there.

Banks got terrible rates

I follow rates everyday in all area's in pattaya.

Banks ok safe but its the last place where i would go..

There is no worries about 10 000usd

I carry millions everyday in backpack.

mataleo