Suthep sorry for verbal attacks on police

webfact

Kids say sorry after they've done something wrong, adults think before they do the wrong thing and realise they would be sorry if they did it. Thats what my schoolteacher said anyway, and it makes sense. That said, it is good he apologised, that is something, although many times over recent months he has said things infront of crowds that I feel he should probably have considered more before he said them.

I don't blame him for being angry about the amnesty bill or the rice etc. most people I know think it is all beyond disgraceful, and they are very angry too. But sometimes when you are looked upon as a 'leader' you should control your anger and play the game a bit more diplomatically than a normal person would.

Well at least he talks to people and can say sorry - Yingluck does neither as she doesn't know what she is talking about and is never wrong, so needn't say sorry!!!!

Thankyou three times and sorry naught times.

rolleyes.gif

Suthep has got a lot of apologizing to do, apologize to the family's of the 90+ people killed under his command in 2010, apologize to the thai people for the massive and endemic levels of corruption under his government, apologize to Yingluck for the cowardly dig at her 10 year old son, apologize to Thailand for dividing it in half, apologize for being born

Moonao.. could not agree more with you.... after today's Criminal Court ruling approving Suthep's arrest for alleged murders committed during the 2010 crackdown.. I don't think sorry will ring quite loud enough. But then again he had (past tense?) some pretty heavy hitting supporters and Patrons who stood in the way of arresting officers outside his room at the Dusti Thani stopping him being arrested first time round when his guards were napping.. so nothing should really surprise us as (no matter how weird) as to the final outcome here in Wonderland (that applies to whichever side side of the fence we are standing on).

Its the poor water monitors (who haven't yet been killed and / or eaten) in Lumpini Park that also need an apology for being forced to share their environs with the protestors now camped there in exile....

• Like 1

Police need tasers, taser those PDRC guards and haul them to jail if they are blocking the crime scene area.

The difference between you and me: one of the reasons I do like AND live in this country is the police has no right to play with tasers.