Thaksin's ex-wife Pojaman faces whistle blowing at Emporium

webfact

Like Paragon, Central, and Terminal 21, Emporium is a Yellow-shirts shopping area.

Red-shirts should not be welcome there.

Red-shirts can also go to the Imperial LadPrao.

That's a very over simplistic view of the whole situation. The Red Shirt / Yellow Shirt is not just rooted in class struggle.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see it now. the democratic opposition of the future complete with their whistles in parliament. I guess its better than them sitting down and crying because they could not get their way, or resigning in mass. they were fortunate that Yingluck did not call for elections to just replace them after they resigned.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..you think..thats made my day i hope she got an ear ache laugh.pnglaugh.png

I see it now. the democratic opposition of the future complete with their whistles in parliament. I guess its better than them sitting down and crying because they could not get their way, or resigning in mass. they were fortunate that Yingluck did not call for elections to just replace them after they resigned.

Those whistles in parliament is a great idea. I mean, whenever the opposition has something important to say, their microphones are switched off!

Edited by SoilSpoil
  • Like 1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..you think..thats made my day i hope she got an ear ache laugh.pnglaugh.png

If she has ear ache, she'd better speak to Chalerm, he's normally well stocked up on ear medicine.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, there are many Thaksin haters in Bangkok.

If Thaksin and his relative want to have a peaceful life, he should stay away from the politics.

He already have enough money to enjoy his life.

It looks like having a lot of money does not make him happy.
He wants more. Perhaps, he wants to own Thailand.

Thaksin got too greedy and dug his own grave.

And here it is...

Looks like they not only blew their whistles but also physically attacked people.

Idiots.

Just for clarification, at which point did they physically attack people?

I've watched it, but I couldn't really make out any particular physical attack.

And here it is...

Looks like they not only blew their whistles but also physically attacked people.

Idiots.

Indeed. ShannonT has been making up stories all over the forum just to instigate hatred. It should not be allowed.

I watched the video and I see at least one person, probably a security guard, being shoved away with both hands by a protester for no reason.

Maybe you need better glasses.

I feel sorry about their actions. More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said.

Elite! - Khunying Pojaman (as her title would suggest) is probably as big an elite socialite as you could possibly get. Those blowing the whistles where probably her best mates from her preppy high school.

Utter tripe from Noppadom once again! - If this is the best he can come up with to defend the Shinawatra family, Taksin should as for a refund.

Yeah, it would be good to know who all these people who "love" KP are. Even Thaksin himself, voted with his feet by divorcing her <deleted>! Or was it the other way round? Whichever, I've never seen a Pojaman fan club in Thailand. And if anyone was sad enough to declare their love for this dragonlady, then it would be her unusually large stash of cash they were enamoured with, not her person.

But it does raise interesting questions about who Noppadorn actually works for these days? Is he on two separate retainers with Thaksin and Pojaman, or is it the case, in reality, that the divorce never really happened and they are still, in effect, man and wife? In which case, she should probably be doing most of her shopping in Dubai these days and making sure hubby has enough food in the fridge and washing his Y-fronts like any normal couple! rolleyes.gif

What a joke. These Thai protesters and their whistles. Like sheep.

Oh, so they should assault, intimidate and use illegal weapons like the red 'sheep' instead? Might give you something to moan about all the more.

They display control and are trying to make a statement; how can you object considering her selfishness and dishonesty which she has offered the country?

Idiots.

Indeed. ShannonT has been making up stories all over the forum just to instigate hatred. It should not be allowed.

I watched the video and I see at least one person, probably a security guard, being shoved away with both hands by a protester for no reason.

First: They physically attacked people.

Now: A security guard was shoved away by 1 person.

Not same same. That's what I mean by instigating hatred. Exaggerating situations. Very common practice for you.

• Like 1

First: They physically attacked people.

Now: A security guard was shoved away by 1 person.

Not same same. That's what I mean by instigating hatred. Exaggerating situations. Very common practice for you.

Same thing. Shoving someone away with the force you see in the video is considered a physical attack.

Edited by ShannonT
  • Like 1