Where To Look For English Speaking Employees?

I have searched forum but sorry if I've not spotted what I'm looking for.

Started a real estate agents in Mukdahan (www.theluckyhouse.com - not quite finished yet) with a friend of mine but now need to employ one more English speaking person. Is there a web site for this in particular? Or a site for Thai jobs that allows English adverts?

Thanks

J Dickinson

JobsDB.com is supposed to be good, I have used them a couple of times, sadly I can say that I got better results from them a year ago and average results a few months ago.

If you want someone that lives in Mukdahan those sites might not do you any good. Spread the word and try to find someone local.. Is there a nearby university? (there might be a few students whose English education did not stop with the ABC..)

As above said, www.jobsdb.com gets the better English speaking Thais, there are also www.jobthai.com and www.topgun.com as the three main sites. Dependant on what you are actually looking for, salary and career path / structure will also depend on the amount / type of people you will get.

If no University near by, see if there is a college or language school nearby that can ask around for you, there might be a local who wants to put their English skills to use.

Another option is to target the returning Thais that have studied overseas (via the relevant Chamber of Commerce maybe) who will cost more but their English language skills and their strategic thinking maybe a bit above the average person who applies

Good luck