How to get Battery For G-Pad Tablet?

davidstipek

I have a G-pad Tablet, 7.0 EXplorer III. It is now 4 weeks out of the 1 year Warranty (Factory) Battery will last about 1.25 hrs. So I took Tablet to G-pad Repair Shop (Factory Authorized Repair) in Chiang Mai, their findings resulted in my needing new Battery.

So we ordered a new 1!

I had no issues in paying for Battery if needed to be, to keep everyones tempers down. That was 3 weeks ago, I was promised a replacement battery in one (1) week... I have called every week since. Today I was told no Battery is available, That Battery was never ordered... Their answer today was: "Throw Tablet away...." What the F...! ???"

Is this how they are going to treat the School Kids with their Government Issued Tablets??? A total waste of Tax Payers money... It goes bad (Just Battery... Rest is perfect Order!) throw it away...

Here is Information written on Battery:

-BYN 408292 3.7V

+3200mAh 11.84Wh 12C16

Size of Battery is 9.5mm x 8mm x 3mm, has 2 leads Black and Red. I need Battery Can anyone find me one and contact me here by private message??

I do not like the way I was totally shelved by G-pad Inc. They never chose to inform me, either by Email, Cell phone, Home phone... or in one of the 10-15 calls I made to the Repair Shop in the first 2 weeks... I am glad I did not leave Tablet at shop... Would they have just thown it away... and never informed me? Just when I went to claim... say... "Oh we don't have your Tablet" Sorry!!!! (would this be the same as Theft? - Who knows where it really would have gone....)

Edited by davidstipek

Maybe to can help you put in a new battery at Amorn.

Thanks for this, terminatorCM, found the address. ChiangMai, Branch50 CarreFour. Next time I'll visit CM

I'll try it out. Have a similar problem like/as 'davidstipek'. - Sometimes it's really strange. Modern Times.

And David, don't forget ‘Boil it Cook it, Peel it or Forget it’.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thanks for this, terminatorCM, found the address. ChiangMai, Branch50 CarreFour. Next time I'll visit CM

I'll try it out. Have a similar problem like/as 'davidstipek'. - Sometimes it's really strange. Modern Times.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts... I am feed-up with G-Net.... Will never buy aything from them again! (Tablet is 13 months old! They told me parts were nolonger mde for it and to throw it away!!!) I am sure tht if I had originally left it at shop, neither it or the Keyboard case would have ever... seen the inside of a Trash Can! But they would have told me same... "Oh sorry no parts made anymore so we throw away..." (Into somone Back Pack!! Right!!)

I have already taken to Custom shop need home in Nong Hoi. Tech removed 3200mAh Battery and installed 2 - 4000mAh in series. I still have 3.7VDC but the two are tegether same size as original 9.5mm x 8mm x 3mm so they fit perfectly!

Now after charging, I have used without shutting off for a total 13 hrs... still not totally drained!! As a new tablet the best I every got was 6 hrs either Video or WIFI. I have downloaded video by WIFI to Micro SD card, downloaded to USB Drive... used WIFI the total 13 hrs with external keyboard plugged in...

He told me to fully charge... Then totally discharge Battery 2-3 times, each time the life of charge will gain...

So far I am extremely happy!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thanks everyone for your thoughts... I am feed-up with G-Net.... Will never buy aything from them again! (Tablet is 13 months old! They told me parts were nolonger mde for it and to throw it away!!!) I am sure tht if I had originally left it at shop, neither it or the Keyboard case would have ever... seen the inside of a Trash Can! But they would have told me same... "Oh sorry no parts made anymore so we throw away..." (Into somone Back Pack!! Right!!)

I have already taken to Custom shop need home in Nong Hoi. Tech removed 3200mAh Battery and installed 2 - 4000mAh in series. I still have 3.7VDC but the two are tegether same size as original 9.5mm x 8mm x 3mm so they fit perfectly!

Now after charging, I have used without shutting off for a total 13 hrs... still not totally drained!! As a new tablet the best I every got was 6 hrs either Video or WIFI. I have downloaded video by WIFI to Micro SD card, downloaded to USB Drive... used WIFI the total 13 hrs with external keyboard plugged in...

He told me to fully charge... Then totally discharge Battery 2-3 times, each time the life of charge will gain...

So far I am extremely happy!!

Okay...

For the first charge of batteries Tablet total usage before I was notified of btteries needing to be connected to charger, or tablet needing to be recharged was 15 hrs and 47 minutes... using factory charging (USB / Sony 1mAh charger) USB/G-Net cable it took 4 hrs to totally recharge (for Tablet to tell me in display "Battaeries Totally Recharged".

I have left a 32gb USB memory Drive with data looped to keep playing. I was @ 20hrs and 16 minutes continually usage when I was suggested to connect Charger.... WOW!!! That means I could watch DVD video on bus from Chiang Mai to Bangkok... Go see Dr. at Hospital in Nothauri... Eat Luch at Sister in-Law's home close to Panthip 2 Mall... Return to bus station and board bus back to Chiang Mai... return home in Nong Hoi and never have to shut tablet off or need to recharge it!!!!

G.Net... Take Notice I have fixed your indiscressions with useage of your Tablets!!! Pay me and I will 500% inprove "Your Failing Customer Service" in their respect.

For those of you reading... Tablet has charging pin port, HDMI port, Micro SD port and Mini USB port. Using Mini USB/female USB adapter the total time Tablet was on USB adapter was connected to a 2 port adapter. Enabling key pad (Male USB) and 32gb memory drive to be connected and used. I actually used the keyboard and Skype and had 2nd viewer connected watching 3hr to Die Video. This proves the 3200mAh Battery was underrated from the start!! I am using 2 - 4000mAH in series, Batteries... no heat buildup... also better audio from what we though was going to be a junk Speaker also (sound just needed more Amperage...)

I am wondering about doing this with my Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook.... any thoughts?? Its 19DCV 3.42 Amps Battery for it is a 14.8VDC 4300mAh Lithium Icon Battery

Edited by davidstipek