Where to find a clever P.C. technician?

Oscar2

Had the same problem with 3BB about 5 years ago i went in the shop everyday after a while they got bored of me coming in and i was glad when i finally changed to true had one problem in 5 years and the smile on there faces when i cancelled the contract and it was like a weight off my shoulders me and the wife would also argue everyday about it also and the phone line was a joke and i did not know what they were saying on the phone in english and i speak thai lol.

looks like we are switching to True next week. we called them and 2 hours later a young hottie 25ish sales lady was at our door offering us a promotion at 699 for 12 Mbps and free cable TV. i just love the way some things are done in Thailand. i just wish the wife hadn't been home at the time. lol.

i told the little lovely who came to our home i'd let her know on Tuesday if i was interested. she already called home today offering to sweeten the deal if we agree to change by Monday night. not only 699/month including the cable TV but 3 months at 50% so no payment for 3 months as she would credit 1,000 of our deposit being held by them for the last 6 years to the new account. she also offered 3 movie channels free and a mobile phone account with 599 Baht credit. i didn't even know they were in the mobile business. so it is getting very hard to not to accept their offer.

we haven't had time to check into TOT or Sinet. does anyone have an opinion? 3BB has always been O.K. (not great) but acceptable. but now it's silly. we still can't connect to yahoo going on 2 weeks. i didn't like True (satellite TV) in the past but all we want is a decent internet connection and 3BB has really let us down.