A Worthwhile Lunch Destination

Lourens

I took my wife to Surin so that I could go and have lunch at the Farang Connection. We were there just about lunchtime and met the owner who knew right away who I was. Lunch was great. Roast lamb with mint sauce, baked potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and vegetables. All swallowed down with your choice of a wide variety of local and imported beers. I recommend the place to anybody who would like a good meal and good company.

Read more about this and a variety of other Isaan topics on my BLOG

It's the best place in Surin! But it is the only place too. Just joking. I've been there twice. Had a burger and fries that was pretty darn good.

Everyone praises the FC in the Isarn section or else we get our @$#es kicked.

I took my wife to Surin so that I could go and have lunch at the Farang Connection. We were there just about lunchtime and met the owner who knew right away who I was. Lunch was great. Roast lamb with mint sauce, baked potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and vegetables. All swallowed down with your choice of a wide variety of local and imported beers. I recommend the place to anybody who would like a good meal and good company.

So, Yorkie was'nt under his usual table then!!!!!!!

How much are your room rates there lampard? and do we get a discount if you don't score in the final? I can bring my own Welsh lamb. mind you cook it right. How do I know it's Welsh??....Hehehe...even .....now there's a thought. There's a lot of answers to that question. In anticipation.

Regards

How much are your room rates there lampard? and do we get a discount if you don't score in the final? I can bring my own Welsh lamb. mind you cook it right. How do I know it's Welsh??....Hehehe...even .....now there's a thought. There's a lot of answers to that question. In anticipation.

Regards

We have no accommadation......................there are already 25 hotels in Surin now.

So, Yorkie was'nt under his usual table then!!!!!!!

he did say for lunch, yorkie would've been stalking the fridge at home :o

I had a steak there a couple weeks ago that was huge! Great deal, and a good steak. I haven't done the Sunday roast dinner yet. Have to try that next weekend. What I love about the FC is the great selection of beers and liquors, fine expat company, as well as the fine feeds they produce and the owner always ensuring your meal is satisfactory and enjoyable. I'd recommend it to anyone coming up to Surin or living here, and have many times. Try the large Grolsch beers. Excellent brew to find in the hinterlands of Isaan! :o

Cent

Cent