Mazda dealers Chiang Mai

sharktooth

Looking to buy a new motor and thinking about a mazda. I believe there are a few dealers here, but can anyone recommend any one in particular? Proficient English would be a big help as my Thai is less than proficient. Cheers

remember that cheaper cars here have either NIL air bags or ONE only. You have to go a little bit up market to protect you/your passengers.

Maybe better cars have some form of demisting; comes in handy for the hot, wet, humid times you're driving in the rain, or the cooler months in the north.

Worth checking

seems a lot. I bought a new Suzuki, 1 air bag, no heating/demisting, cost around 450.000 baht. I think this model and the one below cannot be sold outside Asia.

remember that cheaper cars here have either NIL air bags or ONE only. You have to go a little bit up market to protect you/your passengers.

seems a lot. I bought a new Suzuki, 1 air bag, no heating/demisting, cost around 450.000 baht. I think this model and the one below cannot be sold outside Asia.

The first post made sense (spending more to get more safety features), but then as soon as someone confirms he's indeed scratching the mid-range with a 1 MB car, then that 'seems like a lot' ? Which is it? :rolleyes:

Anyway 1MB will buy a fairly high-end Mazda 3 (or Toyota Corolla et al), which definitely comes with dual airbags and other basic safety features.

Over the years I have bought 2 Mazda sedans, from the dealer on Mahidol Road. For me their pre and after delivery service has been excellent, far better than what I got back in my old country. English speaking - like anywhere in the LOS can be a bit testing

• Like 1

Over the years I have bought 2 Mazda sedans, from the dealer on Mahidol Road. For me their pre and after delivery service has been excellent, far better than what I got back in my old country. English speaking - like anywhere in the LOS can be a bit testing

I would confirm that, service before and after delivery is excellent.

I would confirm that, service before and after delivery is excellent.

Yes, good service department there, been using them for years but I do not know about their English language abilities.

Popped into the showroom on mahidol rd to look at CX-5. Only had them parked out in the sun with old models inside the showroom. Had a look, sales girl came out and said to come inside so I did and was given a price list. In my basic Thai I said I wanted to have a look at a CX-5. She gave me a brochure and that was it. I went back put into the sun to have another look, it was too hot so I left. Weird.

If I was in my home country and went to look at a car I wouldn't have been led a away from looking at the car I was interested in and just given a brochure, a smile and see you later. Also the latest model that they were promoting with large banners in the forecourt would have been inside the showrooms where you could check it out in comfort and not out in the blazing sun. The BT 50 that was wasting space in the showroom would have made way for that new 1.8 million baht model which was the point I was trying to make.

• Like 1