Thai Irrigation Dept staff member beaten by anti-government guards

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a load of BS, although if someone was beaten by thugs, then they need to arrested and charged accordingly.

A hospital turning down someone for treatment goes against all ethics of medical practitioners.

I happen to have 2 nurses and 2 doctors living in my little moo baan. Although the doctors would lend aide, both nurses wear civvies commuting to work because, if they encounter an emergency on the way to work, they "don't want to get involved".

At most Thai hospitals, one deals with reception staff, and/or nurses, long before one get near a doctor.

This sounds fishy as hell, especially the part about being refused treatment.

If this is unsubstanciated, why is it being reported as if fact? Very poor journalism, as usual.

You take what the Nation posts as fact and never whine about it being unsubstanciated whizbang

why the concern now biggrin.png

If this is unsubstanciated, why is it being reported as if fact? Very poor journalism, as usual.

I re-read the article and it seems to say that this was the victims account of what happened. Journalism, much as readership, is often in error.

• Like 1

"Thai Irrigation Dept staff member beaten by anti-government guards"

But, but..... the judiciary tells us these are non-violent protesters so don't touch them.......I'm confused?

There is no thievery involved when inspecting vehicles, no military types throwing expolosives all over the place to create havoc, etc., etc. None of that is happening, right?

Surely, there is no bias to the judiciary, is there?

According to the PAD-Dems, all judicial pronouncements have the gravity of coming from exalted heights. That all of this insinuating negativity to them is unlawful by unlawful people, even if they constitute the electoral majority....They are all on the wrong path as far as the PAD-Dem's are concerned.

And when the men-in-robes are instructed by the Elitists to dispose of another elected Govt., surely that cannot be happening.

That said, are these "anti-Govt." guards?.......Not anti-democracy guards?

dam_n, this is complicated.

Edited by Fryslan boppe
  • Like 1

Rather nauseating to see the same people that were condoning the attacks in Trat and Big C feigning shock and horror over a man receiving a beating.

name them... I have not read a single post condoning those dreadful attacks

I am anti-Suthep mob and, along with others, have been vocal about retaining democracy but I am totally anti-violence and your posts seek to suggest that those who are against this beating were FOR Trat etc.?

what I can say is that I rarely read a pro-yellow supported on here condemning violence against the 'red' side usually calling it "propaganda' etc.

• Like 2

This sounds like a load of BS, although if someone was beaten by thugs, then they need to arrested and charged accordingly.

A hospital turning down someone for treatment goes against all ethics of medical practitioners.

I happen to have 2 nurses and 2 doctors living in my little moo baan. Although the doctors would lend aide, both nurses wear civvies commuting to work because, if they encounter an emergency on the way to work, they "don't want to get involved".

At most Thai hospitals, one deals with reception staff, and/or nurses, long before one get near a doctor.

Curt that is a totally different situation, and much to do with potential legal implications of treating someone outside of a hospital setting as a Nurse or Doctor.

As for wearing cities outside of work, again hospital staff should not be wearing uniform out of work for specific reasons around cross infection etc.

Edited by mrtoad

Rather nauseating to see the same people that were condoning the attacks in Trat and Big C feigning shock and horror over a man receiving a beating.

I am anti-Suthep mob and, along with others, have been vocal about retaining democracy but I am totally anti-violence and your posts seek to suggest that those who are against this beating were FOR Trat etc.?

what I can say is that I rarely read a pro-yellow supported on here condemning violence against the 'red' side usually calling it "propaganda' etc.

Always prepared to get a dig in, but I have already stated that if this happened then it should be dealt with accordingly.

I am not pro Suthep or Pro Yellow, but certainly am anti Rouge and Thaksin.

There should be no violence, but as we have seen that is not the case. The Thai Rouge were clapping and cheering the deaths in Trat last week, if you had forgotten.

Here's one

When they stray out of their stronghold of Bangkok, and attempt to recreate in other parts of the country the havoc they created in Bangkok under the protection of the Rich E.E allies, they will be met with resistance,

Cheers

There were pictures of the incident on social media a couple of days ago:

BhfpF9eCYAADG7H.jpg

It's funny that people are quickly rubbishing this story despite believing a completely unsubstantiated story about a hospital director harassed by 'red thugs' from Thai PBS English (not a particularly reliable source) which comes directly from someone involved in the protests - i.e. probably someone with more reason to lie than this security guard does and even expect 'pro-red' posters to issues condemnations on the basis of a story with zero details (in what way were the 'red thugs' harassing him and why?).

Obviously people can point to the fact that the reds haven't exactly been innocent of similar charges in the past and maybe that's fair enough, but have they missed all the stories about protest guards beating people up? It happens on a regular basis. So if you're inclined to believe the reds are guilty based on that story, even though there's zero evidence and not even any details of what they're supposed to have done, then you should be even more disinclined to doubt this story where there's far more evidence. So why is it 'fishy as hell'?

Do you have a source for the picture please.. also do you mean yesterday (as in Friday) or a couple of days ago (as in Wed - Thurs)

Here you go:

แก้วมาลา Kaewmala @Thai_Talk Feb 27

Yesterday an Irrigation Dept official was beat up by PDRC guards for continuing to work at office. pic.twitter.com/282nM6K7T9 v @ThaiFarmer_Son

NOte

You should never give sources to these trolls. They wait until you use a source that is banned on here, run off to a mod and get you kicked off.

What bizarre posts denying the incident. these people must only ever get their news of other yellow TV posters.

Hospitals do refuse to treat people if they think they cannot pay over here. sad but true