Gunmen open fire at Khao Yai residence of rally leader's mother

webfact

dam_n.....I am really scared now. After spending years here on TV having fun

at the expense of Thaksin and his clan of henchmen as they try to loot Thailand

into bankruptcy, I am now worried I will be put on some sort of hit list. Will

thugs come to my condo and start shooting at the outside of it? Should I stay

away from the windows ?? :-)

and rightly so, get on the wrong side of the fugitive or any of his merry men and you to will end up on a hit list - so be warned.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

Wonder what's next from these, low form, Red supporters.

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

You sir are a troll, denying facts, trying to stir the pot. It is you and your ilk that are using dead children, shame on you.

It is people such as yourself that seek to stir the pot, even the idiot Suthep knew it was time to shut up, The use of the death of innocent children for political gain is only out done by those responsible for those murders, when they discovered those responsible for that attack, hopefully they will not be navy seals!

Cheers

They won't be ...it will be the police. Any other statement is a waste of time.

Everybody is aware of this..the police are Red.

Pure and simple.

If you believe it to be otherwise you are deluded and no amount of evidence will convince you.

Saying that nobody has been prosecuted is simply not good enough.

The local people know who commit these atrocities.

And many are terrified of the red thugs who intimidate them daily from speaking out.

That you cannot be convinced is irrelevant to the pain these people are bearing.

Edited by Mudcrab

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

what about suthep back a few years ago when he was APPOINTED not elected??????????????????????????

He didnt shoot because sombody wisstled at him, did he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now some fame seeking idiot has got some publicity by making a story up that shots where fired at 3am at his mothers house. What a hero for the yellows hahaha. Nothing hit anything yet they know that shots where fired. Fireworks could of been the noise (if there really was any) & them fireworks could of been used by people who have nothing to do with all this . It could of been Teenagers . Even drunk adults play with fireworks.

In fact there is a old lady on my village that uses fireworks to get rid of the Soi dogs that get round her house after her bitch dogs & she uses them anytime day or night.

So what we have is some guy that harrasses (old ladies in a shopping maul with his gang of thug mates) heres some bangs at night & it must be attacks against him & his family. Talk about blowing your own whistle (Trumpet) Its simple really , he wants to be famous hasn't the brains to know how to do it (or the talent) to do it. So just like the big brother mob he decides to be a total classless goon & moron by harrassing women. Not satisfied with that he now makes up this crap. Hey & some idiots believe the clown . biggrin.png

But nobody believes you...Who is the clown here?

This insurrection should have been put down a long time ago.

There is no Buddhist "Middle Way" here. These people are insurrectionists and have to be put down now.

Neither the Thai Government, nor the Military have the Guts to do anything.

Disgusting!

Killing kids, old ladies, and the indiscriminate lobbing of grenades, and the helter-skelter firing of bullets into a crowd without a Government stopping this is beyond belief.

This Yingluck should be thrown out simply because she is not a Leader - She is useless.

A government has the obligation to protect its people, both local and foreign.

These Thais depend on Foreign Investors such as myself, to employ them.

I have invested for the last 30 years.

Because of this insurrection and the inability of this useless Thai Government to put it down, I will go elsewhere

If any potential Foreign Investor is reading this. Stay Away from Thailand!

Invest somewhere else - Malaysia seems to know how to do things properly.

Let the Thais be unemployed and suffer from their Stupidity and the lack of Leadership.

Wish the Japanese Won WW2 - The Japanese have responsibility and ability. Thais do not!

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

or perhaps the keys words are your moniker. Commie Joe. Says it all.

Now there is balanced thought , you dont like my name didums. You have to be American old school , brainwashed by the USA machine. Anything red & your crapping it . I bet you don't sleeptonight being scared that there is a red in your bed. hahahaha paranoia is a result of flag worship & brainwashing . So you are a victim therefore I understand your haven't got a clue ability to assess facts . The fact is that the report says there are no facts or evidance.

Not at all Joe, I just don't like you or your obnoxious manner. It's personal, not idealogical. I sleep well at night thank you for asking.

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

Who is cheering the deaths of children in Trat or anywhere?

OTT.

The reds last weekend, from the stage hours after it happened actually.

Then Thida had the presence of mind to shut down the cheering.

The guy making the announcement had to be physically restrained

from gloating through the microphone. There is video of it.

A totally disgusting display.

You must have missed it.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

what about suthep back a few years ago when he was APPOINTED not elected??????????????????????????

He didnt shoot because sombody wisstled at him, did he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he didn't. He was the aggressor in creating live fire zones and sending armed troops into the streets. The death toll, 90 (though some deaths may not have been directly attributable to his decisions for which he has been charged with murder along with his partner).

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

Pipe bombs... bullets.. all for a whistle, its clear for everyone to see what crooks the red are and their leader.. not to mention trad
Her x is making a point teaching a lesson he is very mad.

Well I do not understand your analogy about UNELECTED and UNDEMOCRATIC..... Look at the Queen of England and how England runs. In fact the BEST democracy in the world we would have to state as all WESTERN style democracies come from UNELECTED and in your thinking, UNELECTED peoples council.

The Queen of England? and how England runs.

Just going outside to bayonet the cat.

phutoie2

Could you put that in English so that we can all understand what you are trying to say?

Edited by davehowden

Let me tell you that this has nothing to do with "red shirts" - except that the stupid people of lower age and social status who blew the whistle at Khunying Pojaman while others where filming should have known better - they are THAI!! It's a cultural thing!

You embarrass somebody in public and then humiliate them by spreading the video / pics and if that person happens to be very rich and connected and of higher social status then you - you have it coming - that's just he way it is here - face is everything!

The embarrassment is extended to the people around her who where supposed to keep her away from harm - because they failed they also lost face and it is usually them who take matters into their own hands to restore the loss of face - lesson taught - face restored!

It's called "Sakdina" - "knowing one's place" - a cultural detail instilled on all Thais from the day they are born which has kept the social peace for centuries - if it so happens that you don't know your place in the social hierarchy and disturb this peace by making a stupid public statement - you will be "shown" where your place is!

I would not be surprised if there is a public apology from the whistle blower in the next few days! He will then be forgiven (only for show to the outside world! - in reality NEVER!) - face restored - everybody happy!

• Like 2

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

They are at the heart of the issue. They are the essence, as is the corruption in Thailand.

All one story, brought to you by all one family.

Before the one family came to power. C orruption will always be in polotics. Suthep Thaugsuban 1995 to present corruption scandal[edit]

As part of the Sor Por Kor 4-01 (สปก.4-01) land reform scheme, Suthep gave title deeds to 592 plots of land in Khao Sam Liam, Kamala and Nakkerd hills of Phuket province to 489 farmers. It was later found that members of 11 wealthy families in Phuket were among the recipients. Suthep addressed a huge crowd in his Surat Thani constituency a month before a no-confidence debate and called on his supporters to march on Bangkok in the hundreds of thousands to defend his reputation.[5] The scandal led Prime MinisterChuan Leekpai of the Democrat Party to dissolve the House of Representatives in July 1995 in order to avoid the no-confidence debate.[6] In subsequent elections, Thai Nation Party won a majority, leading to the downfall of Chuan Leekpai's Democrat Party-led government.

Wikileaks diplomatic cables from the US embassy revealed that many members of his own party have long complained of his corrupt and unethical behavior.[7][8][9]

2009 disqualification as MP[edit]

Let me tell you that this has nothing to do with "red shirts" - except that the stupid people of lower age and social status who blew the whistle at Khunying Pojaman while others where filming should have known better - they are THAI!! It's a cultural thing!

You embarrass somebody in public and then humiliate them by spreading the video / pics and if that person happens to be very rich and connected and of higher social status then you - you have it coming - that's just he way it is here - face is everything!

The embarrassment is extended to the people around her who where supposed to keep her away from harm - because they failed they also lost face and it is usually them who take matters into their own hands to restore the loss of face - lesson taught - face restored!

It's called "Sakdina" - "knowing one's place" - a cultural detail instilled on all Thais from the day they are born which has kept the social peace for centuries - if it so happens that you don't know your place in the social hierarchy and disturb this peace by making a stupid public statement - you will be "shown" where your place is!

I would not be surprised if there is a public apology from the whistle blower in the next few days! He will then be forgiven (only for show to the outside world! - in reality NEVER!) - face restored - everybody happy!

I am getting so confused! Isn't Sakdina something exclusively for the elite?.......If Potjaman really knew her place, she would condemn these kind of actions iso of expecting an apology. After all, real democracy comes before culture.....

Off-topic posts about the bombing in Trat have been removed along with replies. There is a thread about the Trat bombing. If you want to post about it, do it in that thread.

Stay on topic, please.

I think I'll stop whistling around the house from now on.......... wink.png

hahaha......even at your pets....

I guess money makes you hi-so, not the whole bunch came from a small town outside CM Sankampang, not a hi-so in the bunch just wana bees

I am getting so confused! Isn't Sakdina something exclusively for the elite?.......If Potjaman really knew her place, she would condemn these kind of actions iso of expecting an apology. After all, real democracy comes before culture.....

The whistle blowers where Thais - they should know that you do not embarrass somebody of high social status in public - they should have known that there are consequences if you do. (In fact you should never insult or embarrass anybody in Thailand in public the consequences can be sever!)

and yes Sakdina is pure feudalism - officially and legally abandoned in 1932 - but so instilled in Thais that one feels it where ever one goes in every day life in Thailand.

Thailand has lived by the rules of Sakdina for more then 800 years - compared to that democracy is something fairly new here. So yes culture will always come before democracy in Thailand at least for a long time to come - There is a saying "understand Sakdina and you understand Thailand".

Sakdina is still the most powerful influence on the Thai psyche today and it shows in the current Thai political crisis.

Or where do you think does the believe of the so called "elite" today come from that their vote is worth more than the vote of peasants in the country side? Where does the idea of a "peoples council" come from - telling people you are to stupid and we will be making decisions on your behalf if you like it or not?

Nothing more than PDRC's argument for the overthrow of a democratically elected government shows the influence Sakdina still has on daily lives.

PDRC is arguing that the people who voted for the government are uneducated peasants not capable of judging who to vote for. The PDRC argument is that the people who voted for the Democrats may have been fewer in number but by them being educated middle class were of higher caste and Sakdina so their vote should count more - just like Sakdina dictated for hundreds of years - even in front of courts in Thailand today Sakdina is alive and well - which explains some of the rather "strange" rulings for outsiders.

Nope. These are the key words.

"Unidentified gunmen opened fire at Khao Yai residence of mother of a rally leader who blew whistles at Thaksin Shinawatras ex-wife "

Brave lot, aren't they, these red shirts? First kill children and then threaten old ladies.

Yeah, really brave ....

• Like 1

*To clarify, I'm against the use of violence in general in this conflict (maybe in cases of severe oppression, e.g. apartheid, I wouldn't be so quick to condemn, but this isn't one of those cases) - but I'd draw a distinction between ordinary protesters and protest guards.

So you're saying violence against protest guards is ok?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So now some fame seeking idiot has got some publicity by making a story up that shots where fired at 3am at his mothers house. What a hero for the yellows hahaha. Nothing hit anything yet they know that shots where fired. Fireworks could of been the noise (if there really was any) & them fireworks could of been used by people who have nothing to do with all this . It could of been Teenagers . Even drunk adults play with fireworks.

In fact there is a old lady on my village that uses fireworks to get rid of the Soi dogs that get round her house after her bitch dogs & she uses them anytime day or night.

So what we have is some guy that harrasses (old ladies in a shopping maul with his gang of thug mates) heres some bangs at night & it must be attacks against him & his family. Talk about blowing your own whistle (Trumpet) Its simple really , he wants to be famous hasn't the brains to know how to do it (or the talent) to do it. So just like the big brother mob he decides to be a total classless goon & moron by harrassing women. Not satisfied with that he now makes up this crap. Hey & some idiots believe the clown . biggrin.png

Red Troll

Semi-literate red troll ...

• Like 1

or perhaps the keys words are your moniker. Commie Joe. Says it all.

Now there is balanced thought , you dont like my name didums. You have to be American old school , brainwashed by the USA machine. Anything red & your crapping it . I bet you don't sleeptonight being scared that there is a red in your bed. hahahaha paranoia is a result of flag worship & brainwashing . So you are a victim therefore I understand your haven't got a clue ability to assess facts . The fact is that the report says there are no facts or evidance.

You ever go to school at any time? Or learn to spell on those days you did get there?

What do you think will happen when you blow a whistle at thaksins wife...nothing? He is very upset.