Ko Chang Motor Show and Coyote Dancing

Whoever this is referred to in slow motion tempo gyrating hips as Coyote Dancing in allready too old to receive even a little hip fire.

Anyhow a bit of an original you may seen in the movie.

But I've seen in Brazil and Domenican, even in US much better performance than this copy of ...

Whoever this is referred to in slow motion tempo gyrating hips as Coyote Dancing in allready too old to receive even a little hip fire.

But I've seen in Brazil and Domenican, even in US much better performance than this copy of ...

I think the "coyote" label applies to any girls who are dancing on the bar - in this case the pick-up truck bed. Regarding your comment about "slow motion tempo gyrating hips," I disagree 100%. I am a healthy 58 and found it to be very HOT. No herky-jerky spazz moves like a newbie, but rather the seductive, nuanced moves of seasoned professionals. The music and photography was high-quality - without interuptions by the idiot DJ. Excellent!

• Like 1

I should I have added the music over the original soundtrack and slightly altered the tempos of some of the dancers to try and match the rythym a bit better. Was genuinely shocked , amazed and delighetd how beautiful , sexy and youthful these girls were and what a great show they put on for charity (Rotary Club of Ko Chang) . They were fun and smiled away as I smiled back with my camera. It was also a family occasion with many young kids , mums and dads and even grandparents having fun in the showground. Oh for the unsullied joys of youth and the vigour and abandonment only that can bring. Old farts can only look on in wonder at the beauty of the world and wish them well ...

hmm Coyote shows - well worth seeking out ....(ps 12 hours of editing the bloody thing ...you get to know the girls quite well!)

Edited by beautifulthailand99

I think the "coyote" label applies to any girls who are dancing on the bar - in this case the pick-up truck bed. Regarding your comment about "slow motion tempo gyrating hips," I disagree 100%. I am a healthy 58 and found it to be very HOT. No herky-jerky spazz moves like a newbie, but rather the seductive, nuanced moves of seasoned professionals. The music and photography was high-quality - without interuptions by the idiot DJ. Excellent!

Seasoned? I've heard of 'Seasoned Up Hyenas' -Ian Dury- but seasoned up coyotes is a first for me.

Those were ok I suppose but, in the OP, the girls looked completely disinterested and frankly, amatuer.

The second video was better but it was vulgar, Left nothing to the imagination.

The girl in this video though is naturally stunning and dances like she's actually having some fun. Look at the megawatt smile at 0:42.

• Like 1

We seem to have some sort of Royal Commission looking into standards of the so called Coyote Dancing in Thailand developing here. We should have a prolonged period of stakeholder consultation and issue a report into our findings. Thailand seems to be some sort of hub for this 'art form' and these are very serious matters. Incidentally at this event both the army and the police were well represented and in uniform and was good to see cross services liaison going on at a local level.

Edited by beautifulthailand99