Pleas led to rally site closures

Lite Beer

northernjohn, on 02 Mar 2014 - 07:08, said:
noitom, on 02 Mar 2014 - 06:53, said:

Looks like Suthep and his "men" have sold out on their principle. It's clearly a sell out and rationalization. A typical Thai sell out. They have achieved nothing.

If they have achieved nothing why are the red shirts talking about a separate nation?

Why are they talking about raising an army of 600,000?

Sounds more to me like they have put the fear of Got into Thaksin and he is a Buddhist.

So that was sutheps aim: get the redshirts (well, a few of them at least) passing comments for newspaper consumption about a separate nation and raising an army of 600,000.

Well blow me, there was I thinking suthep was rallying to eradicate corruption and..........(sorry I forgot what else). What an over achiever he is. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is the lie.

we move to lumpini park because is more safe for the people !!

we have the more people every day now and have to protect for the safety !!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

More people every day who reject Suthep and all the evil he represents. giggle.gif

Well they will have to move again when those thousands of tractors hit town, or have they ran out of fuel or money or have they gone home already. ZZzzzzzzsaai.gif

This is pretty funny though...

The PRDC would continue to push for negotiations with the government although the dispute was very complex as it involved many issues, including charges against Yingluck and Shinawatra businesses, the source added.

"NO! No negotiations! Never! I will not negotiate with the government!.."

I guess the circus isn't dead yet...bring on the dancing girls... more wine and buffalo meat for the warriors! Arooooor -HAR!

Now if only Yingluck would listen to the people.sad.png

She is. It's called an election. The will of the people will be expressed at the ballot box.

Changing and ramming through an amnesty bill at 4 am is hardly the will of the people! Stealing 400 billion baht from the middle class tax payer neither!

So Red Shirt Radio dictates that the PDRC protectors who were blowing themselves up to garner sympathy are moving to a single protest site for security reasons. How does that make sense when they were blowing themselves up? They can still blow themselves up. Maybe, this might be a real stretch for some, but just maybe it was people that didn't like the PDRC that were targeting them. And since a broad section of the population are supporting the PDRC while only a narrow supporter base follow the opposition one could suggest, wait for it, wait for it, that maybe, just maybe it is the UDD. YOu know the guys that said they will eliminate the opposition. Thye guys that held a war drum meeting, the guys that said we will send vigilantes onto the streets with the police, the guys that said we will mobilize an army of 600 000. Against who? 6 grandma's that blow whistles and 100 homeless people that are there for the free food according to the UDD supporters.

Intelligence is not a prerequisite for UDD membership obviously.

She is. It's called an election. The will of the people will be expressed at the ballot box.

Changing and ramming through an amnesty bill at 4 am is hardly the will of the people! Stealing 400 billion baht from the middle class tax payer neither!

So you have the proof of 400 million...? Awesome.... will you share it please...would put an end to a lot of conjecture..Thanks!

• Like 1

The PRDC would continue to push for negotiations with the government although the dispute was very complex as it involved many issues, including charges against Yingluck and Shinawatra businesses, the source added.

I guess the circus isn't dead yet...bring on the dancing girls... more wine and buffalo meat for the warriors! Arooooor -HAR!

You have heard it first on TVF. Dirtfarmer will not negotiate with the government. I'm glad Suthep is willing too though.

Suthep and his entourage are moving slowly along the processional route. I've counted at least 30 people plus at least 40 dark skinned, black clad thuggees (not too vicious) and cannot spot the 5 wheelchair grannies frequently referred to by troll posters.

Wagon circling will begin at 1500hrs. No drone shots available yet. Richard where are you?

• Like 1

So you have the proof of 400 million...? Awesome.... will you share it please...would put an end to a lot of conjecture..Thanks!

You ask AFTER it was handed to the NACC. You will just have to wait now.

The most interesting line in this piece comes near the end......".....and the PDRC's big supporters were cutting funding". Now if we knew who the 'big supporters' were this whole situation would be a whole lot more transparent.

And who made that comment?

Your Red Blindness gets in the way of the point.

This is what 6 grandma's in wheelchairs and 100 homeless people look like according to UDD supporters.

And they want us to believe the rice scheme has no corruption!!

post-140765-0-54109500-1393732182_thumb.

Edited by djjamie

You have heard it first on TVF. Dirtfarmer will not negotiate with the government. I'm glad Suthep is willing too though.

LOOL pretty funny but putting your lords words in my mouth...LMAO... backpeddling begins...How many times did he say it... I lost count...LOLOL

Pheu Thai's spin on Suthep's decision is utterly hilarious. The passages should be read twice for full comic impact. Having said that, Suthep's decision makes sense for reasons not covered in this article. Yingluck's administration was in deep trouble even if there wasn't a single protester on the streets. The election debacle has meant that they are without a quorum, and the path towards one is fraught with challenges. Today's elections are only the second of a four part process that has yet to be decided. Part three will involve the Bangkok constituencies that were either cancelled or only partially opened on February 2. Then the big one - the eight Southern provinces consisting of 28 constituencies that have no registered candidates at all. The EC maintains a new election decree is needed for them. The administration disagrees, so it's going to the Constitutional Court for a ruling. But without all these polls taking place, the administration does not have a whisper of a chance of a parliamentary quorum. Then there is the question of Article 108, upon which the timeline for the conducting of the election will doubtless be the basis of a constitutional challenge. And then there is Article 7 which takes effect in three days, effectively stripping the administration of its caretaker status in lieu of a parliamentary quorum. That too will undoubtedly head to the Constitutional Court this month. And then there is the impeachment investigation of the NACC. Providing the UDD doesn't completely cover it in cement, that will also be a determining factor for the administration.

I heard a rumour that the anti governement protesters are paid around 500 thb per day. If this is true, are they present because of the money or because of their cause. Again probably jyst a rumour..

Yes, business is being impacted! I have laid off staff, who sadly, will suffer. Wouldn't it be nice if we have the business minded approach and focus that we see in the governments of Singapore and Hong Kong? If the mix of Chinese intolerance for high level corruption could be amalgamated in to the equation - reinforce by a couple of high level executions for corruption, there might be a winning formula! Just look at the growth of the 3 countries vs Thailand's lost decade.

• Like 2

Maybe some of the money donated could be used to help small businesses as well as those families affected by political violence.

Pretty clear that the numbers were down. Smart move on Sutheps part to "relocate" on his own terms.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nothing to do with that there are not enough supporters left and running out of funds then?

They certainly did not care for disruption of lives/businesses big or small in Bangkok for the past weeks.

They cared more than those who they oppose cared for the rice business in Thailand, which is on its knees as you must realize by now.

Thailand's backbone, the rice industry is on its knees and to be taken over by big (foreign) corporations.

BUT whose fault is it really? It is the government and their stupid scamming and promising rates that are impossible to achieve.

I would LOVE to sell my house for twice what anyone would pay for it.

Rice is the same.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

this is the lie.

we move to lumpini park because is more safe for the people !!

we have the more people every day now and have to protect for the safety !!

I had thought for a moment there that the PDRC were starting to use a bit of sense to free the burden on the businesses they have stopped trading during the protest.

Short lived, as all it took was a comment from a supposed supporter of the PDRC to broadcast that they are in fact telling lies.

Sometimes glad that I am just a stupid falang.....................coffee1.gif

Wow! So this "ponchi" person is a PDRC supporter that knows what's going on inside the PDRC. I didn't know that. Do you think that Suthep knows about him too? Will he be angry with him for revealing facts from the inner circle? Are you a PDRC insider too, or an infiltrator or what? How do you know this?

"The source said Army officers would set up checkpoints in outer areas of the park to beef up security"

Some ongoing misdirection by the anti-UDD/PTP/RS media, in support of anti-democratic forces, exposing their unelectable Elitist roots.

To suggest the military is 'Beefing up security" is again whitewashing their supportive participation in these protests. This factoid is behind their demonization of the police, in order to aggrandize their friends in the military.

That said, I keep noticing the stubborn efforts for the media to continually characterizing these protests as being anti-Govt....When it is obvious to everyone not similarly agenized, these are anti-democratic, anti-electoral and anti-parliamentary people.

I guess it feels uncomfortable even for the anti-democratic forces to be seen as anti-democratic....Then I suppose that would be considered a small positive....If they are ashamed of their own stance, it may cause some to distance themselves from the extremists who are driving this thing.

Although I am sure they will be gleeful supporters of the Elitist-rooted independent agencies and judiciary, who will carry on the good fight that the weakened street protesters set up for them.

No body is opposed to democracy except the Shinawatra clan. They are looking for to begin a dynasty of Shinawatra dictators.

the protestors are against a dishonest democracy and that is what they are trying to get rid of. They will then be able to bring in an honest democracy.

You know all this but choose to ignore it. Why? What do you gain out of ignoring it?

• Like 1

Nothing to do with that there are not enough supporters left and running out of funds then?

They certainly did not care for disruption of lives/businesses big or small in Bangkok for the past weeks.

You must admit that at least they didn't burn said businesses down when they left. The UDD has managed to shoot and bomb most of the people from the rallies, but Shin stocks are down and a lot of people are so disgusted with the child killings by the real thugs, Sutheps work is nearly done. He did a good job, bravely, from the front, not hiding and shooting from ambush.

Surrounded by upwards of 30 armed bodyguards isn't exactly showing bravery is it? whistling.gif

If you want Suthep to be considered brave, then have him walk into a Police station and demand talks with Tharit or Chalerm (if you can get him out of the boozer) .. that's an act of bravery.

I think you don't understand that in any sort of ambush, you're not supposed to show yourself, it's supposed to be a surprise and hidden attack ;)

• Like 2